Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze (12128 Views)

'Any Attack On Ndigbo Is An Attack On Nigerians’ – Sunday Igboho Warns Buhari / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG / Why Is A Youba Baale / Oba Ruling Over Domains Where Ndigbo Is Majority? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by toloohthegreat: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
then who are the people attacking our people from getting their PVC ,ndi yarinbas are the most hateful tribe

Come...that's quite a foolish opinion o.

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Mercury12(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
This group needs to take a chill pill.
They ridicule themselves a lot lately
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by chukwuibuipob: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
cool ipob yoots are PIGz. No offense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by almarthins(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okunga:
I realize that the Igbos on this platform don’t generalize their online insults to the whole Yorubas but the Yoruba Muslims??

Is there a reason for this

How many Igbos you don see for mosque?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Lionnation: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am not in Lagos but I believe ohaneza � from the videos o have watched I did not see any attack I have equaly leastones to some voice nots from people that are not biased, this goes to confirm that there was no atack whatsoever

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by lexyking(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by jrusky(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
No need to explain anything I had rubbished the news since day 1.

Despite the 2 tribe trolling each other on social media I have never seen or heard where any Yoruba has deliberately attack Igbo and I have never seen or heard where any igbo has deliberately attack Yoruba sorry I have not seen such that was why I dumped the news as fake.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Olisehinnocent: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zico5:
These Igbo don't know the kind of hatred they are building for themselves. They always feel they are above anyone and that's why they respect no one. I know their action is more or less about background. Yoruba are accommodating, respectful and don't go beyond their boundary. Yoruba has never dragged territorial boundary with any tribe before cos we know the unity embedded in it. They called Lagos no man land forgetting it belong to a particular tribe. They attack Yoruba leaders both on Facebook and Twitter and at the same time they want them to accommodate them peacefully. I lived briefly in Igbo land and I know how they protect their land and culture. You can't even buy land there as a stranger. If they want peace in Yoruba land they should respect the owners of the land.

How did we disrespect the land owners. Are u afonjas not insulting our leaders

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by tiswell(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
ribbit:
if shit hits the fan now, you will be the first to cry to icc, cbn nnpc about genocide on flat heads.

continue.
Oga keep kwayet,igbos are not cowards like you and your ilks
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by tiswell(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
georjay:

Why una con dey cry upandan before?

You no fit win for away turf....no dey zuzu

no go do pass yasef, igbos are anything but cowards
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Beejayy20(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaIbo:
Igbo enwe Eze...

Make una speak for unaself abeg!

We are following evidences not all these talks.

BTW, who wan put Igbos under attack?
Nobody reach to do that in Nigeria, nobody is putting Igbos under attack, but the report said they are disrupting a peaceful civic process.
like fulani that has been putting your ancestor under attack since.....
2019 attack will be a joker to what will happen to you in 2023.
you will on social media for your crying and victim mentality as usual.
lol

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by BabaIbo: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Beejayy20:

lol

I don't want to mention the numerous attacks on your people because of your stupidity.

BTW, Shebi you dey hear how the same Fulani people deycollect so tey their chairman dey wail on TV and other media platforms?
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Mooh247: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
We told the people Yorubaa don't roll that way

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by UrPapa: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
then who are the people attacking our people from getting their PVC ,ndi yarinbas are the most hateful tribe
We will leave Lagos and reduce their revenue to 3%
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Elidrisy20: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
No they are
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Beejayy20(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

I don't want to mention the numerous attacks on your people because of your stupidity.

BTW, Shebi you dey hear how the same Fulani people deycollect so tey their chairman dey wail on TV and other media platforms?
we have never heard where ibo bold enough to attack fulani reverse as always be the case. they kill your people inthe farm and they rape your women.
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Simplythebest: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Suffering never tire u. Am sure u have calculated how u will sell ur vote. Continue with ur lies and propaganda, the same thing u guys use on Jonathan see were we are today but it won't work this time around.
Basic123:
That followers of 60yr old PETHIEF OBI whose DOCTORS WENT on strike for one good year under him Thrive ne LIES and FAKENESS
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Bashir75: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oluwabash:
NDIGBO IS NOT UNDER ANY ATTACK IN LAGOS
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/no-attack-on-igbo-in-lagos-ohanaeze/amp/

DECLARING OR FIGHTING WAR IN A FOREIGN LAND WILL ENDS BADLY FOR THE IGBOS. MAKING YOUR HOSTS, ENEMIES IS NOT PALATABLE.

ESPECIALLY, A PLACE THAT HAS NO BORDERS WITH YOUR HOMELAND. IT’S GOING TO BE A SIEGE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Basic123: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Simplythebest:
Suffering never tire u. Am sure u have calculated how u will sell ur vote. Continue with ur lies and propaganda, the same thing u guys use on Jonathan see were we are today but it won't work this time around.
its not a lie bro.

You can Google it.

Anambra is not transformed

Pethief obi will not perform any magic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by 43Ronin: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zico5:
These Igbo don't know the kind of hatred they are building for themselves. They always feel they are above anyone and that's why they respect no one. I know their action is more or less about background. Yoruba are accommodating, respectful and don't go beyond their boundary. Yoruba has never dragged territorial boundary with any tribe before cos we know the unity embedded in it. They called Lagos no man land forgetting it belong to a particular tribe. They attack Yoruba leaders both on Facebook and Twitter and at the same time they want them to accommodate them peacefully. I lived briefly in Igbo land and I know how they protect their land and culture. You can't even buy land there as a stranger. If they want peace in Yoruba land they should respect the owners of the land.

Coward, you are toothless and can do nothing. Was it not the same lagos that hausa were going house to house and killing yoruba thugs in iju ishaga in 2020. The body of yoruba people lay on the grounds and their biz burnt. Shey hausa has bought all of agege? Go there and talk rubbish and see wether u will come back alive. Na people wey dey mind their biz dey do their work u wan show power.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
they can go to hell and to their cannibalistic nonsense region

who cares if they're under attack?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by ManMountain(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Again, Ohanaeze made another u turn

Dem be werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Golan007: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
teeste:
Until I see an ibo man supporting Tinubu, that's when I will stop seeing Obi candidacy as an ethnic agenda. The Lagos you are all enjoying today, Tinubu ruled for 8years. Gave us Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu. I don't know Peter Obi. I refuse to be stupid.

They want us to abandon Tinubu who is seen by many to be the architect of Modern Lagos for Akwuzu SARS Peter Obi.

They all throng Lagos State, whilst as of today, they can't spend the weekend in Anambra.

They take the rest of the population as fools, whilst They see themselves as the smartest.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Minjim: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
I'm just tired of these igbos with their " everyone hates us" mentality.

Always looking for ways to sweep up sentiment

They've made th8s election a tribal one. I highly disappointed that Pyo didn't win Apc primary but " omo eni ole sedi beebeere ka we leke sidi omo elomi "
If we a Yoruba supports Obi to be president. The East will never appreciate our gesture. igbos will make sure they dominate the admin like they did during Gej. It's us they hate.

I know Tinubu admin can not be as bad as Buhari maybe, not exactly what we desire but NOBODY can be as terrible as this Buhari's leadership style .its as if we have no President.

I

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by BabaIbo: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Beejayy20:

lol

Igbos are not like your coward of a tribe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/01/nnamdi-kanus-esn-attacks-herdsmen-kills-cows-in-abia-aisha-yesufu-reacts/%3famp=1

https://www.icirnigeria.org/farms-cows-and-blood-untold-story-of-reprisal-attacks-on-fulani-herdsmen-in-the-south-east/

https://igberetvnews.com/1381018/fulani-herdsmen-flee-Igbos-esn-invades-camp-abia-kills-many-cows/#forward

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/esn-repelled-herdsmen-who-attacked-enugu-communities-during-anambra-election-ipob-alleges/amp/

Chose anyone you like or search for more.
There are many more of such, so stop being st*pid.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by tonysunkan: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Hmn...
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Chrismania100: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
After taking you almost 8 months in digging and searching for Obi's fault,this is the only thing you could find,thereby forgetting that those periods of time, he was in court fighting for his stolen mandate.Stop pokonosing on igbo matter, and make sure you are Obi.dient.If I choose to dig ur drug lord Tinubu atrocious ,just one month research will reach one thousand pages.Your Tinubu na bastarddd.I would rather vote for Atiku if I could not see Obi name on the Ballot box,even though I know Atiku himself is a big thief.
Tinubu wil never rule this country

Basic123:
That followers of 60yr old PETHIEF OBI whose DOCTORS WENT on strike for one good year under him Thrive ne LIES and FAKENESS
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by DeleTaller: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

if you can disregard and disrespect your elders and the fact given you.. why should I be worried if you disrespect other tribe.

Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by od501: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oluwabash:
NDIGBO IS NOT UNDER ANY ATTACK IN LAGOS

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/no-attack-on-igbo-in-lagos-ohanaeze/amp/

Since when has Ohaneze become the spokesmen to the entire Igbo race?
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by paramakina202: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Stop listening to fake factional ohanaeze and watch out any Time Ohanaeze ndi Igbo led by Amb George Obiozor release a statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Bear ₦‎1 Trillion Metering Burden As CBN, World bank Backpedals / Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos / Military Arrests 564 Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.