Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze (11927 Views)

'Any Attack On Ndigbo Is An Attack On Nigerians’ – Sunday Igboho Warns Buhari / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG / Why Is A Youba Baale / Oba Ruling Over Domains Where Ndigbo Is Majority? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by DMerciful(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Says the people that claimed only Igbos insult people
ManMountain:

Dem be werey
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by IntegralC(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
then who are the people attacking our people from getting their PVC ,ndi yarinbas are the most hateful tribe
you are a very stupid child of hate. The Yorubas are attacking you, yet y'all trade freely in Alaba and they haven't burnt your shops

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Emnyte(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
tiswell:
Who will put ndigbo under attack?

Yoruba Muslim miscreants
Dem no reach fa!
People like you make me reconsider my support for peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by seeme2(f): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
They try to divide forgetting Omoluabi people are far beyond that. I'm a Christian but don't mess with my Muslim Omoluabi brother or I punch you in the face.

Okunga:
I realize that the Igbos on this platform don’t generalize their online insults to the whole Yorubas but the Yoruba Muslims??

Is there a reason for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Miracle2020: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Basic123:
That OBIdient slaves of 60yr old PETHIEF OBI whose DOCTORS WENT on strike for one good year under him and Anambra university was shot down for 6months.Thrive on LIES and FAKENESS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/doctors-call-off-13-month-old-strike-in-anambra/amp/

https://saharareporters.com/2011/01/20/governor-obi-embarks-auto-bonanza-and-bribery-anambra-courts-and-university-groan-over
the media doesn't forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Otunbakayce: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zico5:
These Igbo don't know the kind of hatred they are building for themselves. They always feel they are above anyone and that's why they respect no one. I know their action is more or less about background. Yoruba are accommodating, respectful and don't go beyond their boundary. Yoruba has never dragged territorial boundary with any tribe before cos we know the unity embedded in it. They called Lagos no man land forgetting it belong to a particular tribe. They attack Yoruba leaders both on Facebook and Twitter and at the same time they want them to accommodate them peacefully. I lived briefly in Igbo land and I know how they protect their land and culture. You can't even buy land there as a stranger. If they want peace in Yoruba land they should respect the owners of the land.
Eleribu!
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by adefitim(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zorn:
I really don't know what you mean by igbos dragging territorial boundaries with yoruba's , to even make matters worse you said igbos didn't sale land for you when you wanted to buy land in Igbo land which I can categorically say it's a fat lie. Talking about igbos building hate for them selves , can tell you that igbos were never loved by you or any of your kin , I can make exception for a few . Here is my question about igbos dragging boundary with Yoruba's . How and where did the igbos drag land with the yoruba's? What do you mean by you're accommodating igbos in Yoruba land , are igbos in Lagos or any other western states living rent free ? Do you even understand that they have as much right as you do to stay anywhere in Nigeria ? Saying you're accommodating the igbos alone it's hate . Contrary to the your believe that yoruba's are not in Igbo land or don't have properties , their are thousands of your people in Igbo land and nobody ever mentioned that they were being accommodated in their country. Sometimes I wonder what the average Igbo man in the west go through on daily with the level of hate shown towards on here. The funny part is that the people violating your territorial integrity is not getting the kind of backlash the igbos are getting for just busting the IGR of your states
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by marvinsync(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zico5:
These Igbo don't know the kind of hatred they are building for themselves. They always feel they are above anyone and that's why they respect no one. I know their action is more or less about background. Yoruba are accommodating, respectful and don't go beyond their boundary. Yoruba has never dragged territorial boundary with any tribe before cos we know the unity embedded in it. They called Lagos no man land forgetting it belong to a particular tribe. They attack Yoruba leaders both on Facebook and Twitter and at the same time they want them to accommodate them peacefully. I lived briefly in Igbo land and I know how they protect their land and culture. You can't even buy land there as a stranger. If they want peace in Yoruba land they should respect the owners of the land.

Lagos isn't Yoruba land, even the oba of Lagos has said so himself
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by adefitim(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
True

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Yhungsarm(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zorn:
I really don't know what you mean by igbos dragging territorial boundaries with yoruba's , to even make matters worse you said igbos didn't sale land for you when you wanted to buy land in Igbo land which I can categorically say it's a fat lie. Talking about igbos building hate for them selves , can tell you that igbos were never loved by you or any of your kin , I can make exception for a few . Here is my question about igbos dragging boundary with Yoruba's . How and where did the igbos drag land with the yoruba's? What do you mean by you're accommodating igbos in Yoruba land , are igbos in Lagos or any other western states living rent free ? Do you even understand that they have as much right as you do to stay anywhere in Nigeria ? Saying you're accommodating the igbos alone it's hate . Contrary to the your believe that yoruba's are not in Igbo land or don't have properties , their are thousands of your people in Igbo land and nobody ever mentioned that they were being accommodated in their country. Sometimes I wonder what the average Igbo man in the west go through on daily with the level of hate shown towards on here. The funny part is that the people violating your territorial integrity is not getting the kind of backlash the igbos are getting for just busting the IGR of your states
You talk as if you are not smart. Have you ever seen any Yoruba man in the East, claiming Anambra or Imo as a no man's land. The Hausas also help in developing Lagos but they do not claim territorial power.
I believe it because you don't reside in Lagos because those Igbo in Lagos believe Lagos is not a yoruba state because it is for all of us. That was how territorial battle started in Plateau, now the indigenous peopls are living in fear on their land.
i have neva seen a Yoruba argue in other state, we are always friendly with our host, respect them as the rightful owners of the land and i believe everyone shud respect us in our lands too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by OdogwuBlog: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaIbo:
Igbo enwe Eze...

Make una speak for unaself abeg!

We are following evidences not all these talks.

BTW, who wan put Igbos under attack?
Nobody reach to do that in Nigeria, nobody is putting Igbos under attack, but the report said they are disrupting a peaceful civic process.
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Olisehinnocent:

How did we disrespect the land owners. Are u afonjas not insulting our leaders

Using afonja as a derogatory nickname for southwesterners is disrespectful to your land owners. Change your ways and you will know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Emnyte:
People like you make me reconsider my support for peter Obi

Why do you support peter obi in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Hooper69: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2022
That’s what I was looking for, what a information! present here at this website, thank you!!
MyHTSpace Login
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by Olisehinnocent: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
chiefoga:

Using afonja as a derogatory nickname for southwesterners is disrespectful to your land owners. Change your ways and you will know peace.

Be calming down bro. We are just catching cruise. My gf is yoruba and we are getting married soon. Don't take anything here serious.
Re: Ndigbo Is Not Under Any Attack In Lagos - Ohaneze by olas24u(f): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
olas24u:

You want to compare afenifere with ohanaze or poroporo area group? Afenifere is 70years old ,I hope you know that ?all the developments in the south west was done by them .so I know you don't know what you are writing.

Check the date of registration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness / Labour Party Disowns PDP, R-APC Coalition / House Of Reps Seeks Suspension Of Proposed National Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.