Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? (22156 Views)

Debt From Loan App Is Killing Me Slowly / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by generalwo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Religion will always be the problem of Nigeria... So because na pastor u dey fear to draw am money wen e owe Bros if you love your business, do the needful... When you go to church you pay tithes and offerings.... Who buys something should pay..... Draw him your money the way you would draw a normal customer you don't know!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Jamahyel(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
If it’s not too much money , I think you should let it go. But don’t give him anything on credit again
Ayanwukoma:
So annoying that people do take others for granted. This man has been patronising my businesses for sometime now. He paid the first and second time swiftly at ease because I sold it very cheap for him as my pastor consign.The third time he asked me to get him same stuff which I did at almost same price, going up to 5 months now, since January haven't heard anything about the payment. At first I used to call him on Monday as a reminder but he keeps posting me til I got tired.
Because of this I skip Church most Sundays but today I was so angry that I had to go, waited till church service was over...I still sat there praying, hoping that this man will approach me about his debt.. till now nothing from him.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by IPIGMODS: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Forget that one. It's gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by abysirius(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your pastor will expect you to write it off. Saara grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Prechy08(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
So annoying that people do take others for granted. This man has been patronising my businesses for sometime now. He paid the first and second time swiftly at ease because I sold it very cheap for him as my pastor consign.The third time he asked me to get him same stuff which I did at almost same price, going up to 5 months now, since January haven't heard anything about the payment. At first I used to call him on Monday as a reminder but he keeps posting me til I got tired.
Because of this I skip Church most Sundays but today I was so angry that I had to go, waited till church service was over...I still sat there praying, hoping that this man will approach me about his debt.. till now nothing from him.

Better call "Ini-Serve", we are top notch remedial service provider for unpaid invoice especially for non-financials. 07014032900 let's get talking. I am certain after we engage him he will pay.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by polite2(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Man of God
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Okhuadams(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
You just sowed into ur pastors life congratulations.. If he refuse to pay approach him life and direct except you wah leave am for God
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
next Sunday, tell them you have a testimony. Give the testimony of the first 2 that he paid for and how you really appreciate his gesture of faith the proceed to mention the last one he bought and at the end add “i know you have not paid sir as maybe one or 2 things might have been going on with you. Pastor… may God give you a testimony like mine so that you can pay what you owe me.”

Only am go use shame come give you your money after service.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by 00FFT00(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Greatzeus:

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Don't because of he owes you money,you disgrace him in church or
at any public place. He might actually not have at the moment or he could be trying to take advantage of you because of his position.
First,like how much is the money, Since it's something he buys all the time,it means they're regular stuff we use often like foodstuffs or provisions or clothes or shoes,if it is,the money shouldn't be what can affect you adversely. Please give him time but keep reminding him.
Secondly,there are pastors and there are pastors. There are pastors who collect N30k like the winners story we heard,there are those who own the churches themselves.
If he's an appointed pastor, kindly give him time or just leave the money for him. But don't give you credit again.
If he owns the church, which I doubt,he collects tithes, offerings and other pledges. He has no excuse,make sure you send messages to him and bug him for your money till he pays. If he refuses or ignores you,leave it for him,God will replenish your pocket.

What exonerates this scammer pastor from the same responsibility the rest of us have towards our creditors to explain that we cannot meet one's fiducial obligation momentarily and gently ask for a grace period?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
By fasting and prayer grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Lexusgs430: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Praying and hoping, does not pay a debt...... You need to confront and challenge him, in the midst of other people.........

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Heffalump(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Aarrhh, pastor quanu?
My brother, just commute it to tithe and have rest of mind. Pastor dey borrow? undecided
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by abobote: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
You can't recover it. when you give pastors money, they think it's their right
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by deebrownneymar: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Haven’t you heard of touch not mine anointed? Lmao! Your pastor used the money to sow a seed on your behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Cmanforall: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
SmileDance:
Raise your hand that you want to testify to the goodness in church next Sunday, when they give you the microphone, announce to the whole church to help you beg pastor to pay what he owes you as it is affecting your business. Na craze them dey take cure craze
grin grin grin

Who's this please?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by bigtt76(f): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abeg go craze for hin head, no dulling angry

Ayanwukoma:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by eteba(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Consider it all as tithe
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Image123(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gone
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by SeunNotOwner: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Very funny, you sat in the church after service hoping he would call you?
You should have meet him in private and ask him nicely and respectfully.

If he has the money, he will pay you. Sometimes lion do cry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by BigCowH0rn: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
tamcamp253:
You no tell us The stuff you sold to him, how we go take help you

Na 100 cartons of condom.
Very expensive

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Divinefavour1: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
If your reason for skipping Church service is for you to save your offering and tithe in order to recover your money from there, kindly stop it.

Well, I will suggest you write it down as part of your prayer points and package it well in a white envelope boldy written prayer points.

Then hand it over to him after the service so he can pray with you.

If symptoms persist after two Sunday services, kindly repeat the process.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by jagtinic: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
That you still think he is your pastor is funny. Someone is owing you and is not acknowledging the fact and you say he is your pastor. That man is a debtor.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Deeprooted: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Until yesterday,draw soup was my favorite, all that changed when I tasted Oha Soup

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by GodisFirst: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Simply approach him and tell him that you need to replenish your stocks, that you need money for it immediately.
He will understand that you are a serious business man.
There was offering collected today.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Divinefavour1: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
jagtinic:
That you still think he is your pastor is funny. Someone is owing you and is not acknowledging the fact and you say he is your pastor. That man is a debtor.

Please don't talk down at Pastors.

He is also a human like you.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by jagtinic: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
You can also share a testimony in church about a debtor that has been shown to you to pay you his debt in the next coming days.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by zolajpower: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Follow the advice of smiledance and everything will be over . Lo ba tan
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Bobloco: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
A Boss once said,

"if you introduce yourself as a pastor to me, I become much more careful in my dealings with you"

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by olasquare: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tallesty1:
Grab offering/tithe box.

Na same thing I wan write u don wroted oof. �

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Kobicove(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
You should never have sold to him on credit even in the first instance! undecided
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by emerged01(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmm, na one chance be that o. I remembered when a pastor called that I should borrow him 100k to finance yearly festive period in the church,I had to tell am say I no get. To recover debt from paster na like breaking a rock.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by cpu2006(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Respect your pastor. His prayer over you since all this while is what is keeping you alive.
Appreciate him more.
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom / Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Is Gtbank Really The Best Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.