Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? (22150 Views)

Debt From Loan App Is Killing Me Slowly / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Sermwell(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Divinefavour1:

Please don't talk down at Pastors.

He is also a human like you.
A wicked human who doesn't want to pay his debt? How's that a pastor?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Allisgud: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
I trust my aunty for this kind thing,na only one month respect u go collect,next na member go help am gather that money with abeg grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]na so one man who dey claim pastor about use somebody name go collect 5k for pos,pos don dey disturb the person them use him name,dat one say him no send anybody to collect money with him name grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Iseoluwani: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
SmileDance:
Raise your hand that you want to testify to the goodness in church next Sunday, when they give you the microphone, announce to the whole church to help you beg pastor to pay what he owes you as it is affecting your business. Na craze them dey take cure craze

Op follow this advice, but before then, just tell your Pastor that is what you will do.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by sexy74(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
So annoying that people do take others for granted. This man has been patronising my businesses for sometime now. He paid the first and second time swiftly at ease because I sold it very cheap for him as my pastor consign.The third time he asked me to get him same stuff which I did at almost same price, going up to 5 months now, since January haven't heard anything about the payment. At first I used to call him on Monday as a reminder but he keeps posting me til I got tired.
Because of this I skip Church most Sundays but today I was so angry that I had to go, waited till church service was over...I still sat there praying, hoping that this man will approach me about his debt.. till now nothing from him.
Brother shinshin you no go see again, him don guy you all time him go say na seed you suppose take am sow.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by dontai(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jamahyel:
If it’s not too much money , I think you should let it go. But don’t give him anything on credit again
let it go because of what? Because he's a pastor right? I'm coming to buy my own at least I'm a pastor's son. Like that till we finished his business. Good advice from you kudos.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Sermwell(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobicove:
You should never have sold to him on credit even in the first instance! undecided
Someone who doesn't have the guts to recover debt from his pastor will have the nerve to refuse him credit? Think about this na!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Sermwell(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
cpu2006:
Respect your pastor. His prayer over you since all this while is what is keeping you alive.
Appreciate him more.
God bless you
You're a thief! Just imagine the nonsense you're encouraging!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by dontai(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Divinefavour1:

Please don't talk down at Pastors.

He is also a human like you.
you mean the debtor of a pastor?
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by sinola(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Don't bother, it is gone.

Rule No 1:
Never you do business with any man that first introduces himself as a man of God.
Don't entrust your money on them cos the money will never be returned.
They know that you can't go haywire with them

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by dontai(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
cpu2006:
Respect your pastor. His prayer over you since all this while is what is keeping you alive.
Appreciate him more.
God bless you
lol, may the pastor kuku come carry the remaining goods in his shop, in lieu of his prayers.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Lexusgs430: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ixodes:

walahi you are brutal hahahahaha

That's the only way to get the money.........

1 - Either he shamefully pays up
2 - They pay up on his behalf
3 - Pressure him to pay up
4 - Fearful of further disgrace
5 - He is now identified, as a chronic debtor .........

Win win, all round . .......... grin
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by colossus91(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
SmileDance:
Raise your hand that you want to testify to the goodness in church next Sunday, when they give you the microphone, announce to the whole church to help you beg pastor to pay what he owes you as it is affecting your business. Na craze them dey take cure craze

I swear u be Werey
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by KINGCHUKWU(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Omo

SmileDance:
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Goodman247: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Go and meet him and tell him to.pay you d money he is owing you,do it in a matured way
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by cyphher(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na kayamata
tamcamp253:
You no tell us The stuff you sold to him, how we go take help you
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by phemmyfour: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
So annoying that people do take others for granted. This man has been patronising my businesses for sometime now. He paid the first and second time swiftly at ease because I sold it very cheap for him as my pastor consign.The third time he asked me to get him same stuff which I did at almost same price, going up to 5 months now, since January haven't heard anything about the payment. At first I used to call him on Monday as a reminder but he keeps posting me til I got tired.
Because of this I skip Church most Sundays but today I was so angry that I had to go, waited till church service was over...I still sat there praying, hoping that this man will approach me about his debt.. till now nothing from him.
That's no longer a Pastor....harass him with a soldier
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Olushylay1(f): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
I sold a very lovely ring to one pastor that comes to my church for prayers,up till now,this man has not paid me...I stopped asking and also stopped sending messages to him..
My God will judge him...
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Paulianfa(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
SmileDance:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by NoGirlfriend: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
what of person wey dey owe me money since last year January. he just dey post me up and down.
na my uncle I dey talk about o
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by lomprico(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Lol, your money don go.
95% of Nigerian pastors have entitlement mindset and they have brainwashed their followers to do stuff free or almost free for them. You are one of those fellows it's just that sapa is gradually resetting your brains.

Go and meet him and ask for your money. Next time don't give him credit again and sell at the right price.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by highbee02: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Forget about it , sow a seed
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Munzy14(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tallesty1:
Grab offering/tithe box.
grin grin grin

Now that is the way..

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Carry the offering box for 3 straight Sundays immediately after collection
You guys eeeh...You will not kill me..

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Daxray07(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
LoL. The pastor no go gree give am mic oh. The best thing na to wait till end of the month when dem dey pay tithes. Just stroll go the box and carry am the guy mind go dey.
SmileDance:
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Damzy101(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
SmileDance:

Brilliant!!! grin grin
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Ixodes(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lexusgs430:

That's the only way to get the money.........

1 - Either he shamefully pays up
2 - They pay up on his behalf
3 - Pressure him to pay up
4 - Fearful of further disgrace
5 - He is now identified, as a chronic debtor .........

Win win, all round . .......... grin
you are correct. That's why I no longer lend out money I can't dash out. if u request for 100k as loan if na 5k I fit afford to loose I go give u commot mind so that friends don't become enemies when it's time to refund.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Lexusgs430: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ixodes:

you are correct. That's why I no longer lend out money I can't dash out. if u request for 100k as loan if na 5k I fit afford to loose I go give u commot mind so that friends don't become enemies when it's time to refund.

Don't be scared of having enemies......... They come naturally.......... grin

I love to say no, unashamedly............. grin
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Charly68: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
It is so easy; go out one Sunday and tell the church that two people were owing you money , one of them is whom you trust but disappointedly refused to pay but the other one has paid after intend prayer. Ask the church to help you pray that the remaining one will not know peace until he pays.. I tell you he will pay you the following day . If he does not pay return here for another formula

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by omolasho: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please be sincere Christ is our witness, how much is the debt?
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by ViceGovernor: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
SmileDance:
Chai grin you're an example of a wrong person to offend u no get joy at all cry
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Biggcake: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
tamcamp253:
You no tell us The stuff you sold to him, how we go take help you

e fit be na toto she sell give am...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mall Revolution Sweeps Nigeria (pics) / Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos / FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.