Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? (22153 Views)

Debt From Loan App Is Killing Me Slowly / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Ubanz: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
SmileDance:
Raise your hand that you want to testify to the goodness in church next Sunday, when they give you the microphone, announce to the whole church to help you beg pastor to pay what he owes you as it is affecting your business. Na craze them dey take cure craze

Baby girl, I rate u #1 solution provider. Hahahahahaha
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by OlawaleBammie: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chyma231:
[Oga which kind anonymous sake Abi u sold condom to him ? Better talk make we help you ]
I can't mahn for anonymous sake

That guy na guy, dem don collect hin asun for sodee grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by naijapage(f): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Richy4:
If it was a business transaction, then Send him a gentle reminder..
Be formal that what he purchased from your shop is due for payment.. thank him for his patronage..
You can do it on whatsapp, or email.. do not forget to include your account details. (even if he has the account number already).. do it fortnightly till he pays up..

And please don't let an individual prevent you from serving or worshipping God... Go after your debtors 'no matter who' at the same time go to church at will (without any care in the world ).. Tell yourself that he can't stop u from making heaven smiley
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by naijapikin2(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Report him to his father... God
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Thazard(m): 12:39am On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Carry the offering box for 3 straight Sundays immediately after collection

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by richie3384: 5:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
So annoying that people do take others for granted. This man has been patronising my businesses for sometime now. He paid the first and second time swiftly at ease because I sold it very cheap for him as my pastor consign.The third time he asked me to get him same stuff which I did at almost same price, going up to 5 months now, since January haven't heard anything about the payment. At first I used to call him on Monday as a reminder but he keeps posting me til I got tired.
Because of this I skip Church most Sundays but today I was so angry that I had to go, waited till church service was over...I still sat there praying, hoping that this man will approach me about his debt.. till now nothing from him.
go and remind him in person and tell him how annoying it is and how it's affecting your business. Ah don't miss church because of it let it rather be an extra motivation to keep showing ur face n verbally reminding him that. Need ur money
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Poleski: 5:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Go straight to his home and demand your money! If he refuses, shame him during church service and give him an ultimatum. If he fails the ultimatum, seize all valuables from the church. Most pastors are crooks. 

Region is all about money and power.
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by nedekid: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2022
You gave it to "God"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by haggai247: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Greatzeus:

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Don't because of he owes you money,you disgrace him in church or
at any public place. He might actually not have at the moment or he could be trying to take advantage of you because of his position.
First,like how much is the money, Since it's something he buys all the time,it means they're regular stuff we use often like foodstuffs or provisions or clothes or shoes,if it is,the money shouldn't be what can affect you adversely. Please give him time but keep reminding him.
Secondly,there are pastors and there are pastors. There are pastors who collect N30k like the winners story we heard,there are those who own the churches themselves.
If he's an appointed pastor, kindly give him time or just leave the money for him. But don't give you credit again.
If he owns the church, which I doubt,he collects tithes, offerings and other pledges. He has no excuse,make sure you send messages to him and bug him for your money till he pays. If he refuses or ignores you,leave it for him,God will replenish your pocket.

Start a business so i can come and be collected, collection and collecting your goods I'm sure God would replenish your pocket.

There's no God anywhere in this matter tell the op the truth it seems we are allergic to truth in this part of the Continent op collect your money.

Even the bible that your guys quote is clear on debt. And it describe it in clear terms that's hard to forget servant and master.
Abeg make akonuche ya gbara zero
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by SPAMBOX7: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Son of God Don confuse. Your pastor wey dey preach the word dey do werey.. To follow am do werey now you con dey fear grin
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by SmileDance(f): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2022
CheedyJ:

I know say even u no fit do this ur suggestion
No try me o grin
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by OLRAYS(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Father we bless you for the life of your son.. grin
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by tamcamp253: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Very possible
Biggcake:

e fit be na toto she sell give am...
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by tamcamp253: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alright man make you and your pastor face am because we can’t help you here
Ayanwukoma:

I can't mahn for anonymous sake
Re: How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? by Mryacks: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
So annoying that people do take others for granted. This man has been patronising my businesses for sometime now. He paid the first and second time swiftly at ease because I sold it very cheap for him as my pastor consign.The third time he asked me to get him same stuff which I did at almost same price, going up to 5 months now, since January haven't heard anything about the payment. At first I used to call him on Monday as a reminder but he keeps posting me til I got tired.
Because of this I skip Church most Sundays but today I was so angry that I had to go, waited till church service was over...I still sat there praying, hoping that this man will approach me about his debt.. till now nothing from him.

First, don't let anyone (Pastor or whoever) anger you so much to skip Church ok...second, pls ask him for your money. It's business money! He should know better that he is contributing to kill your business by not paying....you even did well by considering the pricing for him initially cos he is your Pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom / Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.