Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Will You Abort The Child If She Gets Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Abort The Child If She Gets Pregnant (395 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Will You Abort The Child If She Gets Pregnant by Astrokid911: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
yes this thread is for you, we know you love her but are you sure you do because if you do you would stop having that uprotected sex you are having.
I had an unprotected sex with my girlfriend I believed so much in the withdrawal method but to be honest I almost pied in my pants when she started saying she has feelings that she might be pregnant,what am I saying if you are not ready for a child and you love that girl and cherish her dreams aviod unprotected sex that is if u are active sexually, the truth is the fear of pregnancy and what it can do to you is the beginning of wisdom,
don't ruin that young lady's life aviod uprotected sex especially if you are not yet self reliant infact aviod sex if you must,don't bring that child into mystery don't kill that child,to do this always protect urself, dick way no wan hear word go stop to dey rise (08163651986) for remote jobs
if you can't keep the child don't do the sex
Re: Will You Abort The Child If She Gets Pregnant by Demigod22: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is the exact situation my guy found himself. He is in his final year while the girl is in second year. She just took in. The guy told me that she is removing it, I don't want to ask him why. The girl is beautiful and generous to the extent of wanting to pay the guy's half school fee, but she is too jealous and possessive.
Re: Will You Abort The Child If She Gets Pregnant by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
I would... I can't see myself having a kid... undecided
Re: Will You Abort The Child If She Gets Pregnant by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Demigod22:
This is the exact situation my guy found himself. He is in his final year while the girl is in second year. She just took in. The guy told me that she is removing it, I don't want to ask him why. The girl is beautiful and generous to the extent of wanting to pay the guy's half school fee, but she is too jealous and possessive.
Being generous wouldn't raise the kid... She made the best decision... Second year and pregnant... God forbid!
Re: Will You Abort The Child If She Gets Pregnant by Demigod22: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Datboredberri:
Being generous wouldn't raise the kid... She made the best decision... Second year and pregnant... God forbid!

You know, I am just like a senior brother to them, so sometimes when they tell me things, I am not hasty about my opinion. When I got the news, I know no one will want to keep that baby.
Re: Will You Abort The Child If She Gets Pregnant by Emma2Seconds: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is she a kid to get pregnant from my hand.Thats what happens when your dealing with immature ladies
Re: Will You Abort The Child If She Gets Pregnant by Fourwinds: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Datboredberri:
I would... I can't see myself having a kid... undecided

No dey fvck too much. E dey land person for trouble
Re: Will You Abort The Child If She Gets Pregnant by fikayormi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bad news for we Team _ Raw

Techno spark 7 up for sale / My Best Friend Slept With My Babe! He Betrayed My Trust /