Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me (28452 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by UNDFTD: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State on Saturday passed vote of no confidence on Professor George Obiozor, declaring that he would no longer recognize him as the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

Umahi who ran for the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress in the just concluded primary election of the APC, accused Obiozor of particanship, instead of making himself a rallying point during the struggle for the presidency of Igbo extraction.

He lamented that Obiozor failed to stand for the South East region when it mattered most, saying, “it is a very big shame, I have no confidence in him and he is no longer my President.”

Umahi chided delegates from other South East States who he said sold their votes to willing buyers instead of standing in defense of the calls for the Igbo Presidency.

He also expressed dissatisfaction with the political actors from the South East zone for not justifying the agitations against the marginalization of Ndigbo during the just concluded Presidential Primary.

I find the whining and moaning of this lMBEClLE, Devil Umahi, very comical. He accused Ohaneze Ndiochi of betrayal when he himself is the numero uno Judas Ischariot. Is he NOT the same nitwit that SOLD OUT Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (MNK) for his own presidential ambition? Is he NOT the same idiot that SOLD OUT his people to the Fulanis in order to prove to them that he would be a trusted and worthy slave ultimately for his own political ambition? This man fails to realize that in life, you reap what you sow. You can't do evil and expect good fortunes to come your way. As he made the conscious decision to be a saboteur to his people, so will others with whom he has any dealings with sabotage his efforts. It's worth mentioning that Ohaneze Ndiochi and Igbo political class are nothing but idiots and fools who are corrupt, selfish and self centered and absolutely have no sense of direction. They are a bunch old men who relish is buffoonery.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Idiko1: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
maupe:

Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State on Saturday passed vote of no confidence on Professor George Obiozor, declaring that he would no longer recognize him as the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

Umahi who ran for the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress in the just concluded primary election of the APC, accused Obiozor of particanship, instead of making himself a rallying point during the struggle for the presidency of Igbo extraction.

He lamented that Obiozor failed to stand for the South East region when it mattered most, saying, “ it is a very big shame, I have no confidence in him and he is no longer my President.”

Umahi chided delegates from other South East States who he said sold their votes to willing buyers instead of standing in defense of the calls for the Igbo Presidency.

He also expressed dissatisfaction with the political actors from the South East zone for not justifying the agitations against the marginalization of Ndigbo during the just concluded Presidential Primary.

Governor Umahi spoke on Saturday while addressing the mammoth crowd of supporters who staged a heroic welcome for him on arrival to Ebonyi State after the Presidential Primary in Abuja.

He, however, commended delegates, Stakeholders, and supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from Ebonyi State for their massive support of his candidature during the just concluded All Progressives Party, APC, Presidential Primary.

Umahi said: “First, let me say to Ebonyi people, you are wonderful people, the Presidential election was a great eyeopener to every son and daughter of Ebonyi State and with your support, we fought very gallantly.

“I had series of meetings with the party’s chairmen in the five states of the zone, in the company of its national vice chairman. I implored on the delegates that the issue was not about me but the mood of the Igbos in the nation.

“I implored that they should vote for any South East aspirant so that when the votes are counted, we would not be missing.

“We would have made a strong statement in the process, that the Igbos are eminently qualified with due capacity to lead the country,

“There was no sort of lobbying I did not receive, but I maintained that it was about bringing the marginalisation of the Igbos to the fore.

“The setting of the Nation is well skewed against any contest for Igbo man, while every Zones has about eight States or more and South East has only five, how do you expect an Igbo man to win a contest under this kind of arrangement?

“Prof. Obiozor could not stand for Igbos when it mattered so much; it is a very big shame, I have no confidence in him and he is no longer my President.

“In the comity of South East, Ebonyi people are not regarded, I continue to say that Ebonyi will never be Biafra.

“I weep for our Leaders; we are now regarded as people that will sell anything for the sake of money, it is about equity, justice, and fairness upon which I continue to shout for the unity of this country.”

Umahi said he was no longer interested in South East agenda, but Ebonyi agenda only, assuring that he would fight publicly, anyone that fights against the interest of Ebonyi people.

“I am the Governor of Ebonyi State, the only agenda I have for South East now is Ebonyi Agenda, I continue to say that he who sells his brother, even the buyer will not trust him.

“Anyone that fights against the interest of Ebonyi people in the South East, I will fight the person Publicly, Ndigbo, get your PVC and bond together, you have seen that nobody wants you anymore, we have the fighting spirit and the spirit of our founding Fathers have been rekindled to fight for us.

“When Honourable people are needed in South East, they will come to Ebonyi State, everything is not money,” he concluded.

https://independent.ng/youre-no-longer-my-president-umahi-tells-obiozor-passes-no-confidence-vote-on-him/

Why would this moronic dingbat castigate Obiozor for not standing up for southeast region when he was no-show in chief?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
maybet081:
FOOLISH GOVERNOR HOW ABOUT YOUR MESSIAH BUHARI WHO WILL GIFT YOU PRESIDENCY?

Don’t mind the man! But for his obvious developmental efforts in Ebonyi, i’d have written him off completely as a complete fool! Why did he leave PDP and go to hobnob with rabid, Igbo-hating bigots in APC, with the excuse that PDP don’t want to zone the presidency to the south-east!? The grass always looks greener from the other side!

He’s deluded and has a napoleonic complex (he’s got the height angle sorted) if he thinks being Ebonyi governor gives him the right to declare if or if not Ebonyi will be part of Biafra or a Alaigbo Republic! We may just as well forgo having elections in Ebonyi state next year! Just ask Emperor Umahi what the sentiments of majority of Ebonyians are regarding all elective positions, and declare ‘winners’ accordingly!
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Enyimbamercedes: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
izac82:

How you guys keep calling Umahi Judas is what I don't understand. How is he a Judas? Is he the only Igbo governor in APC?
One thing prevalent among you superior minded Igbos is only accepting that which comes from your angles as real, while others must be fake.

Would he have won the gubernatorial election in Ebonyi as an APC candidate?

He is wailing that he was betrayed but did he not betray his party by decamping with a mandate he got under that party.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by goaldynman(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
The foool that betrayed southeast is lamenting!

The ediot can't win any political post in the east since he joined the devilish APC!

The ant thinks he is an elephant!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Bromax: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
This man head correct? Na ohaneze betray you? When you left PDP that made you a governor to go to where u didn't not sow u thought Buhari is your friend and he will hand over to you. U are a mama. APC and Buhari has betrayed you retaliate by supporting Peter Obi. And for your info na you betray ursef

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by goaldynman(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tranquill:

Better deal with your Igbo problem with your fellow Igbos and leave Ikwerre out of it.

That asswipe you quoted is an hydraulic guzzler from sad waste!!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by edungene7: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Umahi David I appreciate yr personality but u made a mistake APC is a no go area for an Igbo person aspiring for president it would be an effort in fruitility I wish u decamped to PDP u would have been a worthy candidate for VP in PDP

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by KoshCAD: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Ibo trolls bore me with same stupid rhetorics

Salvage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Igbojew: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Look at chief Igbo betrayal calling others betrayal.Am so happy that this new Ohaneze Ndigbo in person of George Obiozor refused to do you greedy,useless,selfish South East governors.I remembered how you evil South East governors cued in line for George Obiozor thinking that when he won you people will use him the way you people and APC used Nnia Nwodo but am happy that George Obiozor followed wisdom voice of his people........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by 00FFT00(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

just the way they left okorocha, onu, nwajiuba, anyim at d fulani alter. i guess the above names are unilaterally attending to corporate igbo interest. he who comes to equity must do so with clean hand.

you said umahi is an @sslicker? yet you're offended? can you pls tell me your governor?

I will be circumspect because we are interacting in a public space. You are obviously Igbo, and I am not about to wash Igbo linen in the public. Every region has its judas and I'm happy to leave it at that.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Igbojew: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bromax:
This man head correct? Na ohaneze betray you? When you left PDP that made you a governor to go to where u didn't not sow u thought Buhari is your friend and he will hand over to you. U are a mama. APC and Buhari has betrayed you retaliate by supporting Peter Obi. And for your info na you betray ursef
Don't mind that chief betrayal always using psychological words on people he can deceive not people like us.He thought by selling Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to Fulani people will earn him their trust or presidency.Igbo youths are waiting for them .........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by 9jaRealist: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
maupe:

https://independent.ng/youre-no-longer-my-president-umahi-tells-obiozor-passes-no-confidence-vote-on-him/

What a MEGLOMANIAC… angry

This Umahi dude spent the entirety of the King David University (named after himself no less) matriculation ceremony bitching and whining about himself and his woeful failure at the APC convention. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by goaldynman(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
duwdu:

Just for my own education, which party should he ought to be in?

P34c3

When he leaves the party through which he won the governor seat , that is the highest kind of betrayal!

Why didn't he contest under APC? He waited after winning with PDP, the ediot decamped!!

I hope I have been able to convince you on how Umahi betrayed his people?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by goaldynman(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Basic123:

Peter obi betrayed Igbo more by leaving Ojukwu APGA for PDP yet you kiss his ass

You guys have issues

You are a liar!

Peter left APGA after he had left political post!

Unlike Umahi that waited until after winning the election under PDP, he then decamped! Umahi should have contested under APC instead of stealing PDP mandate!!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by InvertedHammer: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
/
Ohaneze didn't betray Umahi. He betrayed himself, got used and dumped.

If you sell your brothers, the buyer can never trust you.

/

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Lightorder: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Judas talking
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
00FFT00:

I will be circumspect because we are interacting in a public space. You are obviously Igbo, and I am not about to wash Igbo linen in the public. Every region has its judas and I'm happy to leave it at that.

No wahala bro , I understand.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by maziengr: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
If Dave Umahi political empire has not gone beyond Ebonyi then why is he seeking to be president. I don't like the he always muscle to Ndigbo. Did he consulted Ndi Igbo before he switched to APC.
Who gave him the audacity and capacity to attack Prof Obiozor.
Is Ohanaeze a political party or a political tools. He should channel his energy to all those came far from northern extraction with a chattered flight and came down here to deceive him. He thought he is smart man, if he is eventually is, it can only be in Abakiliki.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by maziengr: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
If Dave Umahi political empire has not gone beyond Ebonyi state then why is he seeking to be president. I don't like the way he always muscle to Ndigbo. Did he consulted Ndi Igbo before he switched to APC.
Who gave him the audacity and capacity to attack Prof Obiozor.
Is Ohanaeze a political party or a political tools. He should channel his energy to those who came as far as from northern extraction with a chattered flight and came down here to deceive him. He thought he is smart man, if he is eventually is, it can only be in Abakiliki.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by izac82: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

Would he have won the gubernatorial election in Ebonyi as an APC candidate?

He is wailing that he was betrayed but did he not betray his party by decamping with a mandate he got under that party.

Did you guys not sued him to court? Is he the first governor to defect with a mandate? You took him to court and lost, then what?
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by izac82: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hizzy:

Which part of Ebonyi won't be Biafra is the South, Central, North
Go and study the map of Ebonyi then come back and ask me this stupid question again.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Segzy19: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Same way they will betray Obi.... Just wait and see
Islandlady:
Chai, ibos betraying ibos since 1900s grin

Last last make Igbos politicians just take their Biafra agitation serious, because politics is not their thing!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Owologbo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
silvoclaira:
You that betrayed your people and joined the APC
no mind the idiot.
how many votes his state gave Obi as a VP in 2019?
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Onuoha1234(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nobody betrayed to. Did you expect no n.APC governors to vote for you.It is Party Politics not Igbo matter. You let emotions overcome you.Tinubu kicked Igbo out.cant you understand?
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Miracle2020: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
silvoclaira:
what of Peter Obi?
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by GreyLaw(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

if you like lament 100 times. no sitting governor in SE ranks higher than him. do your worst, Umahi is a national asset and must be guarded jealously from the ipigs

Let him go and pay pensions and salaries. Even if you are stupid offline try to be sane online.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by okoroemeka(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
silvoclaira:
and still betraying by denying biafra,let this tin gods called governor's look at rochas and learn a lesson or two
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Corea4king(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Ebubu:

if you like lament 100 times. no sitting governor in SE ranks higher than him. do your worst, Umahi is a national asset and must be guarded jealously from the ipigs

U be mumu
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ifeanyifra20: 12:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Free

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons / Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.