Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me (28453 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by izac82: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
DOTian:

You're a hapless and hopeless Afonja and you have been bursted!
Stop junketing around thinking you're impressing anybody with that your funny Ebony devide and rule. You think you're making any impact? Ebony is not Biafra bla bla bla, you don't even know that most of the socalled "non indigenes" caught for IPOB affairs in Anambra and Imo are from Ebony. Ask anybody from Anambra or Enugu. Whenever you hear governor Soludo talking of non Anambrarians using Biafra agitations to unleash violence in Anambra, he is referring to Ebony folks. Do your checks. Na Abakaliki guys carry IPOB matter for head like gala in the East. Everyone conversant with IPOB-ESN knows this.. And you're here rambling up and down about how Ebony is anti Biafra. Easy way to show yourself.
Typical Afonja interloper..
There is no evidence that folks caught in creating unrest are from Ebonyi. Which LGA, village, clans are they from in Ebonyi? What is there father's name? So because your governor made a statement, it points to Ebonyi. You guys should take a break.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by NakedTruth4eva: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2022

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by DOTian: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mummyfour:
Ebubu, your father and all your anscestors are useless good for nothing imbeciles.
Cretins of the worst order.
Nonentities and absymal failures.
I never insulted your tribe or your state.
Devilish liar.
Where did I insult your state?
Is your state umahi?.
Did I even insult him,?.
I only said the truth and you started to insult me.
Na God go punish you and your family line
Idiot.
You dey fight for politicians wey no send you.
Mumu.
Don't use your life and do some reasonable.
Ewu mmeh.
See your toothless mouth like " I insult your state.
Mumu man.
When did ebonyi state turn to umahi state?
Uchu! Aturu!.

You are a clear example of why parents should not forget their phones at home and go out.
Stop playing with your parents phone, you no go hear.
You began the insult by calling me a fool abi.
You will remain a fool forever.
Animal
I have dared you.
Mumu you started first, so have it full load.
You can only rant on a faceless forum.
Abi make I give you address make you come beat me, so that your threat go make sense.
Shame no dey catch you.
Hopeless man wey dey tell woman for social media to "dare me again", as per say you be iIdia Amin or killer herdsman.
You be proper born throwaway

That guy is not from Ebony state. Very sure of that. Could be an Afonja doing something like youth service or with the police force at Abakaliki. Nothing more. That's the way they claim South South here to cause division where there are none.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by 00FFT00(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
whofoolwho:
I dont know why Umahi should be bitter over the outcome of the Apc primaries and the decision of the eastern delegates.I can still remember vividly that while he was still in pdp that he was among the serving eastern govrnors that kick against Atiku selecting peter obi as his running mate.

Umahi is a very selfish, dubious man. This man has been sabotaging everything Igbo in cohort with his fulani handlers in the hope that he will be said to have been a good servant, and he thinks people of the southeast are so daft that he will pull a wool over their eyes.

Buahri Airport, Buhari Presidential Lodge, Buhari gutter, Buhari culvert. EWU!.

His brother supervised the killing of his own people by Fulani marauders, while he connived to set up useless Ebubeagu to protect these same killer fulanis. We knew his aspiration was dead before he even set foot in the eagle square.

Fulani will keep playing fools who fail to realize that if you betray your brother, even the benefactor of that treachery will despise you for un-trustworthiness.

David was played.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
00FFT00:

Enyi, read a post properly before talking nonsense.
YOu are certainly at liberty to hold an opinion, but calling me names will elicit reciprocity from me.
I will stop at returning your insult, but I will not be as gracious next time.
Just for info.

You actually called a sitting governor who's argually the best performing governor in SE an @sslicker....

Those presidential aspirants 4rm the east who did not worship buhari, how many vote dem get?

U did not answer ...u come dey issue threat. Lmao. Big joke!
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by DOTian: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
izac82:

There is no evidence that folks caught in creating unrest are from Ebonyi. Which LGA, village, clans are they from in Ebonyi? What is there father's name? So because your governor made a statement, it points to Ebonyi. You guys should take a break.
I'm not even from Anambra...but I will still go ahead and observe the break you suggested since I believe those boys are mostly doing what they are supposed to be doing to end tyranny in this God forsaken country call Naijeriya

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by whofoolwho: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

Ohaneze was asked to galvanize and lobby every APC delegate from all the SE states to vote only APC candidates from South East in primaries.

Guess what ? Ohaneze failed to do that. Other SE states claiming marginalization sold all their votes.

Okorocha had 0, Mrs Uju from Anambra collapsed her structure to Tinubu, Onu had 1 vote, Umahi took all the votes from Ebonyi.

Where did the Abia, Imo, Enugu and Anambra delegates go to ?

Amaechi and Tinubu. No political unity. Why cant you vote your region as other zones do ?

Ndi marginalization
please where did osibanjo get his votes from.Maybe Ghana
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
DOTian:

Go and ask The APC and their crooked delegates! Nothing will bring me near to that evil party

Ebonyi deleges also stood 4 Pius Anyim.

Hate or love Umahi....the SE sold their votes to the highest bidder even when their sons were on the ballot...let that sink in.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Jlow2: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
You re wasting your time listening to this man, all he knows is himself and family, he has turned ebonyi to family business, and has handpicked a timid and local content as his successor
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by alizma: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
silvoclaira:
You that betrayed your people and joined the APC
He joined the APC for a reason and PDP didn't prove him wrong. He said PDP has no Interest in Igbo presidency and they prove him right.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by DOTian: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Ebonyi deleges also stood 4 Pius Anyim.

Hate or love Umahi....the SE sold their votes to the highest bidder even when their sons were on the ballot...let that sink in.
And that is the reason why there has never been any Igbo president since 1966? Right?

You will always have some beautiful reasons to do ugly things..

So how many delegates from the other parts of the country voted for SE candidates? Or is it all about voting for only the candidates from your region? If that is accepted as the template, why the insistence on one Nigeria then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Reference(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

the afenifere and arewa don't have to deploy their prowess in primaries to display their political undertone and watch.

By mere utterances and publications, they have already done that. It is no less than playing partisan politics during primaries.

Suffice to say you can't know their roles in party primaries because what was not publicized does not unilaterally mean it never happened.

Well, what happens underground stays underground. No proof.
Anyway I'm not interested the least in all these bric-bats.
As far as I am concerned there is no Presidential candidate until I begin to hear how the country is to be sorted out.
I am the last person for meaningless ego tripping.
Who can solve the riddle of a dysfunctional country is all I am interested, who can square its circle.
Who will be latest candidate to try and woefully fail in this white elephant Nigeria project that has no foundation.

North, South, East or West, none of them can succeed with Nigeria in its present state so what is the point.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

na your mama born me na.
My mama no fit born urchin
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by 00FFT00(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You actually called a sitting governor who's argually the best performing governor in SE an @sslicker....

Those presidential aspirants 4rm the east who did not worship buhari, how many vote dem get?

U did not answer ...u come dey issue threat. Lmao. Big joke!

I'm all for a conversation. That's why we're here. I only ask you to discuss with decorum. That is what mature people do. You can't possibly call me a joke. Where do you know me from?.

Look, we are all at liberty to disagree or agree, and my issue with Mr. Umahi is his unilateral way of attending to what is supposed to be Igbo corporate interest.

Mr. Umahi has been about becoming Nigeria's president from day one. Nothing wrong with it. In fact, the Southeast needs to take its rightful place in Nigeria. But one man should not allow himself to be used against his people. This is what Dave Umahi did, and this is the reason his people left him at fulani alter.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Sonn(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
This man should gettat abeg
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
DOTian:

And that is the reason why there has never been any Igbo president since 1966? Right?

You will always have some beautiful reasons to do ugly things..

So how many delegates from the other parts of the country voted for SE candidates? Or is it all about voting for only the candidates from your region? If that is accepted as the template, why the insistence on one Nigeria then?

the more reason we should support our people. those we have been supporting since 1999 have sworn never to reciprocate our support. shall we continue to support them? even wen our people raised their hand to be counted we abondoned them & voted 4 the same people....

I agree with Umahi 100%

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by seunayantokun(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Betrayer acusing others of betrayal, just like Tinubu.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by adecz: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
The Igbos will never believe that
it's not Yoruba or Hausa Fulani that
is their problem.

The Igbo man is the problem of the
Igbo man.

See what they are even doing to their
own people in the misplaced believe that
they are fighting for Kanu, who like a
common house rat was tricked with
dollars, trapped & caught in Kenya ❗️❗️ grin
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by nwosu1982: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Waawaa man de follow talk . Abeg go carry matchet and start fighting for boundaries
Ebubu:

proudly Ebonyian

Anybody wey insult Ebonyi on this platform dey collect am from me woto woto from my 11 accounts
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by naija4life247: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
silvoclaira:
You that betrayed your people and joined the APC

Yes, he left your party PDP to join APC the Yoruba party.

But PDP refused to give you ticket, you then expect the Yoruba party to give you ticket without any contest.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
nwosu1982:
Waawaa man de follow talk . Abeg go carry matchet and start fighting for boundaries
dare me na
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
NetValueFX:

My mama no fit born urchin
your mama don born me finish
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reference:

Well, what happens underground stays underground. No proof.
Anyway I'm not interested the least in all these bric-bats.
As far as I am concerned there is no Presidential candidate until I begin to hear how the country is to be sorted out.
I am the last person for meaningless ego tripping.
Who can solve the riddle of a dysfunctional country is all I am interested, who can square its circle.
Who will be latest candidate to try and woefully fail in this white elephant Nigeria project that has no foundation.

North, South, East or West, none of them can succeed with Nigeria in its present state so what is the point.

I get your point.

But to start balancing the obvious political skew against SE we need a SE man with an intentional purpose to go there.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
DOTian:

That guy is not from Ebony state. Very sure of that. Could be an Afonja doing something like youth service or with the police force at Abakaliki. Nothing more. That's the way they claim South South here to cause division where there are none.
you don't know what you're saying undecided
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hizzy:

IPOB has stopped sit at home I'm at Abakaliki now but I'm heading to Abomege so I'm Nwafor original Ebonyian and I don't support sit at home, why didn't you personal lord and savior David Umahi stop Kanu from visiting Ebonyi
kanu will never visit Ebonyi state
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
DOTian:

You're a hapless and hopeless Afonja and you have been bursted!
Stop junketing around thinking you're impressing anybody with that your funny Ebony devide and rule. You think you're making any impact? Ebony is not Biafra bla bla bla, you don't even know that most of the socalled "non indigenes" caught for IPOB affairs in Anambra and Imo are from Ebony. Ask anybody from Anambra or Enugu. Whenever you hear governor Soludo talking of non Anambrarians using Biafra agitations to unleash violence in Anambra, he is referring to Ebony folks. Do your checks. Na Abakaliki guys carry IPOB matter for head like gala in the East. Everyone conversant with IPOB-ESN knows this.. And you're here rambling up and down about how Ebony is anti Biafra. Easy way to show yourself.
Typical Afonja interloper..

All your allegations that Ebonyians carry out IPOB activities in Anambra are scam !

The last time IPOB members were bursted in Anambra state few weeks ago their names came out as Anambra names.
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
00FFT00:

I'm all for a conversation. That's why we're here. I only ask you to discuss with decorum. That is what mature people do. You can't possibly call me a joke. Where do you know me from?.

Look, we are all at liberty to disagree or agree, and my issue with Mr. Umahi is his unilateral way of attending to what is supposed to be Igbo corporate interest.

Mr. Umahi has been about becoming Nigeria's president from day one. Nothing wrong with it. In fact, the Southeast needs to take its rightful place in Nigeria. But one man should not allow himself to be used against his people. This is what Dave Umahi did, and this is the reason his people left him at fulani alter.

just the way they left okorocha, onu, nwajiuba, anyim at d fulani alter. i guess the above names are unilaterally attending to corporate igbo interest. he who comes to equity must do so with clean hand.

you said umahi is an @sslicker? yet you're offended? can you pls tell me your governor?
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Abujason: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
You Fcking greedy bufffoon!
Serves you right that you are now a homeless orphan of your own making. You will never win another election in Ebonyi State. How can you join a party that has been causing Nigerians so much pain and suffering and try to sugarcoat them as good. What have you gained since you jumped to APC ?
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mummyfour:
tell me a secret, does my mother know who my real father is?.
grin
I guess i am so depressed because i found out am a mixed breed of a human and male ekuke dog..
If my late mom ( may her kpekus rest in pisses ) had done it with a bulldog or Alsatian, i would not have been so retarded, i for get small sense and class
Localized bingo

the bolded in your post is so funny and true cheesy
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
izac82:

With this prevailing mindset in Igboland, Ebonyi will never be part of Biafra, except otherwise.
We rather stand on our own. That will not remove the Igboness in us.
Which part of Ebonyi won't be Biafra is the South, Central, North
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:
your mama don born me finish
grin grin grin grin... Na by force?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons / Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.