Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me (28420 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
helinues:
Toh
Toh Toh
Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ecos:
grin Fool wen u betrayed Ur people. This is what u get. An �️ for an �️. Useless man. Wen u where hobnobbing with those useless and evil party u think Ur doing us abi?

how did he sell his people ? by insisting Ebonyi is not Biafra ?

try a million times, Ebonyi will never ever be Biafra. Come around Ebonyi and shout it and you'll be dead before you smell the smoke gun.

Emotional things.

Marginalization but delegates from your states are the ones voting other regions

anu mpama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:
Someone that talked down on his people because of the North... He went back to his vomit and expected it to be delicious...

so since the other candidates from his zone didn't talk down on the north why didn't your useless sell out delegates vote Onu ?

Ewu. Efulefu

you can never claim Nigeria marginalizes you again cos the last primaries in both parties show except Ebonyi, political delegates in other SE states vote candidates from other regions.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Kelsmatuc(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Na man you be,

Umahi, Okorocha, Ogbanaya and Pius Anyim all did their own, Same way Amaechi and Wike gave a good fight for Southern Presidency as well

Ohaneze Shit-Nboe only focused on Tinubu as if 10,000 Ohaneze can stop one Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Nigeria has two Alpha tribe

I: Fulanis the Alpha tribe of North and Arewa

II: Yorubas the Alpha tribe of Southern Nigeria

trash.....

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Oplomo: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

Ohaneze was asked to galvanize and lobby every APC delegate from all the SE states to vote only APC candidates from South East in primaries.

Guess what ? Ohaneze failed to do that. Other SE states claiming marginalization sold all their votes.

Okorocha had 0, Mrs Uju from Anambra collapsed her structure to Tinubu, Onu had 1 vote, Umahi took all the votes from Ebonyi.

Where did the Abia, Imo, Enugu and Anambra delegates go to ?

Amaechi and Tinubu. No political unity. Why cant you vote your region as other zones do ?

Ndi marginalization

APC primary is the 'more you look, the less you see'. How are even sure the eastern delegates were all Igbos.
We all saw FFK, a yoruba man wearing the Apron of Abia state APC delegates, how are we sure the APC Imo delegates are hausas Uzodinma picked from Ama awusa in Imo state?

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by maybet081: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
FOOLISH GOVERNOR HOW ABOUT YOUR MESSIAH BUHARI WHO WILL GIFT YOU PRESIDENCY?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
christejames:
2023 you will be shot back to oblivion

Lolz he will win his senate ambition and his stooge will be next governor.

Rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

APC primary is the 'more you look, the less you see'. How are even sure the eastern delegates were all Igbos.
We all saw FFK, a yoruba man wearing the Apron of Abia state APC delegates, how are we sure the APC Imo delegates are hausas Uzodinma picked from Ama awusa in Imo state?

Oga goan sleep. If they weren't Igbos Umahi wouldn't have been directing his attacks on the APC delegates from SE.

There has been no alleged news anywhere non-Igbos were the SE delegates.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
maybet081:
FOOLISH GOVERNOR HOW ABOUT YOUR MESSIAH BUHARI WHO WILL GIFT YOU PRESIDENCY?

A Senator isn't bad either.

And he will remain elitely more successful than you will ever be

for the 99th time, go conquer another state. Ebonyi is not part of your 4states Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Oplomo: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

Oga goan sleep. If they weren't Igbos Umahi wouldn't have been directing his attacks on the APC delegates from SE.

There has been no alleged news anywhere non-Igbos were the SE delegates.

FFK is an Abia APC delegate.

Go and verify.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

what of PDP primaries ?

why did Anyim from Ebonyi only collect Ebonyi votes and all other states he got zero ? why do other SE states keep voting non-Igbo ?

why not make a political statement ?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by AntiMahdi: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebonyi has gone full blown autonomous like all the fake kingdoms in Biafra land.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

FFK is an Abia APC delegate.

Go and verify.
Keep on ridiculing yourself and Obi catch phrase "go and velify".

Better you accept the obvious truth and start redressing it for future sake, than playing the ostrict and allowing it to repeat itself.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
AntiMahdi:
Ebonyi has gone full blown autonomous like all the fake kingdoms in Biafra land.

they have joined Ikwerre

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Oplomo: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

what of PDP primaries ?

why did Anyim from Ebonyi only collect Ebonyi votes and all other states he got zero ? why do other SE states keep voting non-Igbo ?

why not make a political statement ?

Look for the corrupt Ibo delegates in both parties, capture them and execute them all..
I hold no brief for them.. I no follow dem share Wike and Tinubu dollars...

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by tamdun: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Conrod:
This man (umahi) that betrayed his people, now expects ndigbo to be as MALLEABLE as he chooses.....well,. you only have few months to disapear from the scene.
He betrayed his people because he decamped to apc?
U don't want to hear anything apc And u clowns want apc to give u ticket

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Oplomo: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:
Keep on ridiculing yourself and Obi catch phrase "go and velify".

Better you accept the obvious truth and start redressing it for future sake, than playing the ostrict and allowing it to repeat itself.

Go and Verify.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by AntiMahdi: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

they have joined Ikwerre

Lol

Igbo people and autonomous community syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

Look for the corrupt Ibo delegates in both parties, capture them and execute them all..
I hold no brief for them.. I no follow dem share Wike and Tinubu dollars...

There is no way I can execute them, I have no ezecution powers conferred on me.

But it is very appalling that while our youths shout marginalization and we cry same unto Buhari ears, we get the opportunity to make a political statement and blow it !

Very embarassing and hurting.

I only have one wish, and it is for their names to be printed, yes, the delegates ! Let us start to know our enemies.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
tamdun:

He betrayed his people because he decamped to apc?
U don't want to hear anything apc And u clowns want apc to give u ticket
don't mind that bastard.

the seed in his sperm who will be his offspring is ashamed of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Balkan(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sinking man

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Balkan(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sinking man. After killing Enonyi youth for Fulani presidency

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by 00FFT00(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
This idiot, Buhari a.ss licker, has been finally played. But he will rather leave the people who played him to whine about those he betrayed.
Dave, you reek of inferiority complex and have finally played yourself out of the grand scheme of things.

Did you not contest against your elder brother Ogbonnaya Onu, in that primary?.

If you still have any honor left in you, be a man and take the Peter Obi bold steps. He did it as an honest man should. APC has finally consigned you to the dustbin of political history.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by tamdun: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

Who do you think made ffk a delegate?
Exactly....

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Balkan:
Sinking man
your papa sinking man.

he will win senatorial position and APC will retain Ebonyi.

he will remain Lion of Ebonyi politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Ebubu: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
00FFT00:
This idiot, Buhari a.ss licker, has been finally played. But he will rather leave the people who played him to whine about those he betrayed.
Dave, you reek of inferiority complex and have finally played yourself out of the grand scheme of things.

If you still have any honor left in you, be a man and take the Peter Obi bold steps. He did it as an honest man should. APC has finally consigned you to the dustbin of political history.

APC consigned him to history ?

Tinubu visited him after Tinubu won. He thereafter went and took APC senatorial ticket acter Presidential primaries and won. His godson is APC governorship ticket. In politics you don't win all fight. Dave Umahi is a worthy fighter for Ebonyi than Onu. And he will keep representing us in National politics.

Go and collect your destinies, Your state delegates sold them to Atiku, Wike, Amaechi and Tinubu.

Ebonyi delegates all voted Umahi and Anyim.

Fools

5 Likes

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by 00FFT00(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

Tinubu visited him after Tinubu won. He thereafter went and took APC senatorial ticket acter Presidential primaries and won. His godson is APC governorship ticket. In politics you don't win all fight. Dave Umahi is a worthy fighter for Ebonyi than Onu. And he will keep representing us in National politics.

Go and collect your destinies, Your state delegates sold them to Atiku, Wike, Amaechi and Tinubu.

Fools

Na your papa be fool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by tamdun: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
00FFT00:

Nobody played umahi, Umahi is the only igbo that was able to convince his state delegates to vote for him, other Igbo aspirants like Onu and okorocha got nothing, Igbo delegates sold their votes to highest bidder, so before u accused Buhari, blame ur igbo delegates that refused to vote for their own

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by 00FFT00(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
tamdun:

Nobody played umahi, Umahi is the only igbo that was able to convince his state delegates to vote for him, other Igbo aspirants like Onu and okorocha got nothing, Igbo delegates sold their votes to highest bidder, so before u accused Buhari, blame ur igbo delegates that refused to vote for their own

I know you do not know what played out in that primary election in regards to Southeast politics. I'd like to leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by tamdun: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
00FFT00:

I know you do not know what played out in that primary election in regards to Southeast politics. I'd like to leave it at that.
Oga tell us what played out, I know you'll tell me the delegates were bought,how come they couldn't buy ebonyi delegates?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by Eastlink(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

Fools

All I see here is weak cries. Quit making enemies for yourselves as a lot of folks supported Umahi's ambition. Stop using emotions to deceive the gullible. By right all SE delegates ought to have step down for one of Onu or Rochas. These two were the arrow heads of the merger APC. Rochas was vilified for leading Imo into APC by the likes of Umahi. If truth be told, all South-East delegates ought to have given their votes to Rochas.

Umahi cannot join a party late and expect to become the sole candidate of the South-East. If anyone was done bad, then that person is Rochas never Umahi.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me by paramakina202: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ebubu:

Ohaneze was asked to galvanize and lobby every APC delegate from all the SE states to vote only APC candidates from South East in primaries.

Guess what ? Ohaneze failed to do that. Other SE states claiming marginalization sold all their votes.

Okorocha had 0, Mrs Uju from Anambra collapsed her structure to Tinubu, Onu had 1 vote, Umahi took all the votes from Ebonyi.

Where did the Abia, Imo, Enugu and Anambra delegates go to ?

Amaechi and Tinubu. No political unity. Why cant you vote your region as other zones do ?

Ndi marginalization

Na them know.All of them are the same.The governors controls the state delegates and they also controls Ohanaeze.These present SE political leaders are all failures from a-z including Umahi.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Ribadu, Mark Clash Over National Assembly Budget / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.