Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me (6027 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by RichProminent(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Although I'm a graduate and 39, I'm yet to settle.

I have a fiancee who is in her final year in LASU, but I also have a correct side cheekgrin at the age of 16.

She(sidecheek) suprised me today with a caton of detergent, four peers of boxers, two mudu of garri and a mop.

Sidecheeks are always better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by DonBenny77(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by STARGREEN(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
@Op when a student is in 1yr to 3yr he/s mostly focus on what grade to graduate with. 4th year is mostly to focus on graduating than... @39yrs i think you are on your 4th year... focus. Side chick is distraction and she's a minor.

It is time to get focus to avoid had i known. Peace.

4 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by providencia(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Abfinest007(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Op should be arrested for child abuse

9 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by WatchYourSix: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

I have a fiancee who is in her final year in LASU, but I also have a correct side cheekgrin at the age of 16.

She(sidecheek) suprised me today with a caton of detergent, four peers of boxers, two mudu of garri and a mop.

Why are you deliberately looking for insults on nairaland...??

12 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mtcheeew
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Jeromejnr(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
"Mudu" of garri indeed

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by VeryWickedMan: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

You are almost a fool at 40

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by muyico(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
U beta desis frm ha? She still teneger knw notinz abt luv! If u cont. 1 day 1 day ha mom wil visit u with police and u curse and regret d day u met her!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by dopedan(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
You are yet to settle at 39?
One song comes to my mind
Ancient of days, as old as you are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lucky you.
You've got a peer of lovers.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Ghoxt: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eaziimoney:
Lucky you.
You've got a peer of lovers.

What do you expect from such a person, he should be arrested.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by immortalmortal: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
If this foolishness stays with you till next year, you will remain a fool for ever o. I just say make i tell you.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by kenedyx: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

I believe you're the minor here. Four peers Kee you there

4 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
This werey must be an afonja !
afonja with minor na 5&6.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by PAWG(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

Side ‘cheek’ grin

Four ‘peers’ of boxers. Damn!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Cypress042(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Op keep sending her to steal her from her mum's business, e go hook for lungs one day grin still chock you for throat.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by GreatAxeMan: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shame don die for inside this one head.

STARGREEN:
@Op when a student is in 1yr to 3yr he/s mostly focus on what grade to graduate with. 4th year is mostly to focus on graduating than... @39yrs i think you are on your 4th year... focus. Side chick is distraction and she's a minor.

It is time to get focus to avoid had i known. Peace.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Truvelisback(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

Na where she take get money buy u those things? I hope she never go vandalize her mother store because of u?

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

You're a mumu man! angry
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
PAWG:

Side ‘cheek’ grin

Four ‘peers’ of boxers. Damn!
The poor girl don go fall for one upper iweka illiterate

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
RAZOR619:
This werey must be an afonja !

afonja with minor na 5&6.
Shut up!! He's a fvckin upper iweka illiterate ipig
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
dopedan:
You are yet to settle at 39?
One song comes to my mind
Ancient of days, as old as you are
Must he marry undecided na u wey be the ancient of days cos it seems like you aren't current
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Emma2Seconds: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
40 is Knocking at your door and I believe you know the implications
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Ugmama(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

Well they say life begins @40, Op you are about to clock 40 and should focus more on leading a productive life.

The way you are thinking right now I can't believe your age.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Still, it does'nt change the fact that afonja and minor are 5&6.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by RichProminent(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kaiair:
You're a mumu man! angry
Phuck out of my mention asap!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by constance500: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:

Ehn na your ROI you collect so.. grin grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by cadet222(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dis one na clout chaser. Shey na your 16 years old niece dey bring u dis stuff?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by RichProminent(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
cadet222:
Dis one na clout chaser. Shey na your 16 years old niece dey bring u dis stuff?
grin NL na invention of Lie Muhammadgrin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me by Teerach: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Truly age is just a number.
Your point if I may ask?
With all the pressing issues we have in this country you're disturbing us with petty stuffs.
Gf of 16years Very anyhow papa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You / Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.