Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) (6040 Views)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / Which Of These Is The Sweetest (PHOTOS PG 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Bvlgari: 3:48am On May 07, 2023
Which one is the sweetest?

As in which one do you love most?

❤❤❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr71VQILw3u/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==

2 Shares

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by LeeSmart: 5:05am On May 07, 2023
No. 3 for me bfor u knw it u guys are stil going to be under the bedsheet doing waht u're not supposed to do repeatedly... Kai, temptation na u do dis one oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by falcon01: 6:14am On May 07, 2023
3. Hits different

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Amunethseranu(f): 6:27am On May 07, 2023
Bvlgari:

❤❤❤
No 4 anytime

People say number 3 because they are Ignorant of no 3 or lacks conscience of their dull customs. Brother sleeping with sister is no 3, father sleeping with daughter is no 3, best friend sleeping with friend's husband is no 3, after same people will accuse me if being the serpent .

21 Likes

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by jamesversion: 6:33am On May 07, 2023
Drunk sex is bea. Anything that comes to the imagination can be done. Caution is thrown to the wind.

3 Likes

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Zonefree(m): 7:16am On May 07, 2023
This sex everyone is talking about every time, I'll try it one day.

12 Likes

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 07, 2023
Number 1.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by intruder15(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2023
Amunethseranu:
No 4 anytime

People say number 3 because they are Ignorant of no 3 or lacks conscience of their dull customs. Brother sleeping with sister is no 3, father sleeping with daughter is no 3, best friend sleeping with friend's husband is no 3, after same people will accuse me if being the serpent .

Curious to ask which religion you practice. How your wrote your details on your profile looks different.
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 07, 2023
Colorado sex no dey. Imagine you and ur babe don high on Colorado make u con dey Bleep. Omo it is the sweetest enjoyment in the world

3 Likes

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Amunethseranu(f): 8:30am On May 07, 2023
Bvlgari:

❤❤❤
... someone curious asked me y choose no 4 on my email.

Hello mark this is y!

When drunk during sex i lock up my main-brain While àllowing electric shocks on the doors of my main-brain while holding the key at my right hand . This electric shocks causes careless waterloggings at the sinks of the entire building.
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Omoawoke: 11:24am On May 07, 2023
jamesversion:
Drunk sex is bea. Anything that comes to the imagination can be done. Caution is thrown to the wind.

Drunk sex leads to stds and unwanted pregnancy

8 Likes

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by marlow1962(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2023
I feel you @borntosmoke 💯
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Rokiat(f): 1:48pm On May 07, 2023
I have never done number 3 and I don’t intend to.

I like number 2 and 1.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by SkengRay: 2:23pm On May 07, 2023
I remember when them use 3 collect my virginity.
Drunk sex to mad if the girl is drunk she'll perform wonders grin

1 Like

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by SkengRay: 2:25pm On May 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

Drunk sex leads to stds and unwanted pregnancy
which makes it spicer wink
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by iHateFraudsters: 2:26pm On May 07, 2023
Amunethseranu:
No 4 anytime

You know you also described No.4, right?

Brother sleeping with sister is no 4, father sleeping with daughter is no 4, best friend sleeping with friend's husband is no 4
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by LeeSmart: 2:39pm On May 07, 2023
Amunethseranu:
No 4 anytime
Hanty we only aired out our opinion relating 2 no. 3, which one is being ignorant again? u hav not heard where parents, siblings or relatives engage dem selves in sexual act under the influence abi? be forming waht we dnt knw (de play).
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by LeeSmart: 2:41pm On May 07, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Brother sleeping with sister is no 4, father sleeping with daughter is no 4, best friend sleeping with friend's husband is no 4
Allow that woman/man make e the cap

1 Like

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:13pm On May 07, 2023
LeeSmart:

Hanty we only aired out our opinion relating 2 no. 3, which one is being ignorant again? u hav not heard where parents, siblings or relatives engage dem selves in sexual act under the influence abi? be forming waht we dnt knw (de play).
...that advice isn't for me but you and your fellow maggots uselessing urselves around demon shaming me because I told u brother sleeping with blood sister isn't wrong universally, mother sleeping with son isn't wrong either . I teach universal codes which is the supposed behaviours of the righteous immortals ,I bend not for maggotted customs of urs ok!

That advice u gave shove it into ur ass it's not for me.
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:17pm On May 07, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

... Oh Gwad!!! lipsrsealed smh u are dumb
With ur irregular logic no 1 & 2 it's also brother sleeping sister , father fvcking his daughter after telling her how he missed her.
Daughter fūcking a randy daddy after telling him how sorry she was for fvcking her man on his bed because mum is dead or divorced.
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:21pm On May 07, 2023
intruder15:

Curious to ask which religion you practice. How your wrote your details on your profile looks different.
... I don't do Religion it's Haram to me . I hate Atheists they are as dumb as christians/moslems.
I am a light seeker.
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by LeeSmart: 4:33pm On May 07, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...that advice isn't for me but you and your fellow maggots uselessing urselves around demon shaming me because I told u brother sleeping with blood sister isn't wrong universally, mother sleeping with son isn't wrong either . I teach universal codes which is the supposed behaviours of the righteous immortals ,I bend not for maggotted customs of urs ok!
That advice u gave shove it into ur ass it's not for me.
Aiit this one wey u enter full mode cursing like dis? I'm really sorry if i have said something daht dosen't sit well with you, my apologies ma'am
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:55pm On May 07, 2023
LeeSmart:

Aiit this one wey u enter full mode cursing like dis? I'm really sorry if i have said something daht dosen't sit well with you, my apologies ma'am
...don't mind me .
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by LeeSmart: 5:03pm On May 07, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...don't mind me .
Aiit, hope u doing good? any sunday outing later?
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:10pm On May 07, 2023
Sorry, we praise God and sing hymns over here. 😑

3 Likes

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by peterobitinubu: 5:31pm On May 07, 2023
grin ;Dall
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by iHateFraudsters: 6:02pm On May 07, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Oh Gwad!!! lipsrsealed smh u are dumb
With ur irregular logic no 1 & 2 it's also brother sleeping sister , father fvcking his daughter after telling her how he missed her.
Daughter fūcking a randy daddy after telling him how sorry she was for fvcking her man on his bed because mum is dead or divorced.

Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Amunethseranu(f): 6:03pm On May 07, 2023
LeeSmart:

Aiit, hope u doing good? any sunday outing later?
...clubbing with my sisters
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 07, 2023
Am I the only one that hasn't experienced any of this?! 😭😭
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Edeyoung: 7:14pm On May 07, 2023
No 3, they sweey, its an evil sex but the sweetest
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Macmilla(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2023
Amunethseranu:
No 4 anytime

You know all you mentioned also applies to no. 4, right? The only difference is that you are making a conscious decision in 3, while you basically don't know what you are doing in 4.
Also don't forget that 4 can be described as rape, while 3 isn't rape in my way. Also remember that any girl you straf when she's drunk will hate you bitterly for taking advantage of her.
Re: Which One Is The Sweetest? (pix) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 07, 2023
LeeSmart:
No. 3 for me bfor u knw it u guys are stil going to be under the bedsheet doing waht u're not supposed to do repeatedly... Kai, temptation na u do dis one oo
I hope she sees this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl? / 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.