Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible (4580 Views)

Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity / The Forbidden Truth About Essay Service Uncovered By An Expert / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by kollinskollins(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2022
The Jesus you know will define who you are.
The Jesus I know, is The GOD MAN, who is not higher or lower than GOD, but the anointed one who took away the Sin of the world & now sitting at the right hand of GOD(seat of authority).

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by oteneaaron(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:

Tell me what you know and I'll be glad to clear your misinformation.

What I know doesn't matter.

Personally, I am not a fan of any religion.

Christianity today and majority of religion, has become too literal, materialistic and is a tool for mass mind control.

I am an ardent student of ancient history - both religious and secular.

You talked about doing your research about the origins of Christianity and other religions.

I would like to hear from you about the true origins of Christianity.

Is that fine?

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Maynman: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:

Tell me what you know and I'll be glad to clear your misinformation.

You know Christianity is from Judaism?
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2022
oteneaaron:

What I know doesn't matter.

Personally, I am not a fan of any religion.

Christianity today and majority of religion, has become too literal, materialistic and is a tool for mass mind control.

I am an ardent student of ancient history - both religious and secular.

You talked about doing your research about the origins of Christianity and other religions.

I would like to hear from you about the true origins of Christianity.

Is that fine?
It won't change your point of view since you've made up my mind already. It's not history or origins that'd make you change it, but the Holy Ghost himself when He ministers to you.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Maynman: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:

It won't change your point of view since you've made up my mind already. It's not history or origins that'd make you change it, but the Holy Ghost himself when He ministers to you.

If not for indoctrination, a ghost is a ghost. And “holy” means whole or complete.
Spirit means breathe.

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Maynman:

You know Christianity is from Judaism?
Certainly yes.
But Jesus did not come to create a new religion, He came to create a new way of life, spirituality and truthfulness.

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Maynman: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:

Certainly yes.
But Jesus did not come to create a new religion, He came to create a new way of life, spirituality and truthfulness.

And you know Judaism comes from yahwism?
You know how Judaism evolved to the rabbinical Judaism we have now?

When “ Jesus” was alive he was a Judaist.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by tuneryblue(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Me on my own believe we human being have this inner inner spirit that we can channel on/to.. but to do that you have to be clear/clean in all aspects of life..

And there's this clause about Christianity that the forebearer/Roman didn't tell us.

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by oteneaaron(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:

Debates are not always about changing the other person's POV

Just as you have your reasons, I have mine.

But you spoke about you researching the true origins of Christianity and I asking you to share with me the results of this research.

Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Maynman:

And you know Judaism comes from yahwism?
You know how Judaism evolved to the rabbinical Judaism we have now?

When “ Jesus” was alive he was a Judaist.
All these things are true.
But whatever he was doesn't change his message: respect for God and love for humanity, and the path to righteousness (thinking and acting right), and overcoming powers that oppose your call on earth as human.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Maynman: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:

All these things are true.
But whatever he was doesn't change his message: respect for God and love for humanity, and the path to righteousness (thinking and acting right), and overcoming powers that oppose your call on earth as human.

It changes everything. Let’s talk history.
Read up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism
“God” is a title not a person.
Do you know the father of Yahweh is Elohim?
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by GreatAxeMan: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2022
All of this has been thoroughly debunked by credible historians and scholars.

The Egyptian Book of the Dead for example encourages men to have sex with cows and to have sex with their mothers. The Bible forbids such practices.

Bleepbleep:
This is my first post on Nairaland since I officially became a member on 2nd of June 2021. And today I also made my first comment on a topic ever. I am an open minded person who talks less with a rather open mind.

I'll employ readers to read through with an open mind. This article was brought about by personal researches I made and I'll happily profer answers to whatever questions you all have. We are here to learn!�

My main focus today is going to be on the popular book. *The Holy Bible*

The Bible is actually a collection of writings from a ancient texts on tablets aging Tens of thousands of years, Including 80% of Jesus (Yeshua's) teachings. All from ancient books that were not of Christian origin at all.
Christianity, and the bible is barely 5,000 years old. But the Bible in itself was sources and copied from ancient texts on tablets written by non christians.

Example of these ancient textt which dates way older than the Bible.. as old as 30, 40 and even 50 thousand years are listed below.
EGYPTIAN HYROGLYPS-
EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD~ Proverbs, teachings of Moses and even the Ten Commandments was picked out from the numerous commandments from the book of the dead.
HAMMURABI ~ ancient Babylonian texts
ENUMA-ELISH~ seven tablets of creation from the Sumerian cuneiform texts.
TIBETAN BOOK OF THE DEAD~ from where part of the book of Proverbs was copied
THE ATRAHASIS
BHAGAVAD-GITA ~ Deuteronomy
MAHABHARATA
BOOK OF ENOCH _ Which wasn't added to the canonized bible and was left out because about Aliens , flesh and blood people who came from another planet who were more advanced technologically and spiritually teaching men how to make weapon and the art of war. The book of Enoch talked told about how Enoch was consistently taking in a vehicle and flown out of earth into space giving detailed description of the earth from outer space.

The Bible itself wasmt written in real times or written by some Holy-Ghost filled men.
Infact the Disciples were illiterates who couldn't read or write. Those records were written thousands of years after these people died. They were written and copied into tabs, scrolls, parchment papers and stored in vases which was actually collected by acient Phenosians. These scholars were collecting these ancient writings and tablets from caves and ancient cities were they were kept and recopying them into collections.

However some of this tabs were broken incomplete and some pieces missing so it was left for these copiers to chip in some info as much as they could understand it.

The Old Testament wasn't talking about God ad in the creator of the Universe. As it was written in the original acient text. It was only edited , mistranslated and purposely written in a way to paint a picture of a single Universal God by the people who collated the Bible.

Facts and researches shows that there are lots of mistranslation and purposely edited texts in the Bible , written to drive a particular purpose. As on the Old testament so it is in the New testament.

THE NEW TESTAMENT which talked majorly about Jesus (originally called Yeshua) as the son of God and a holy and perfect man was written in the ancient records to be a student and follower of Toth.

Everytime Jesus spoke in the New testament, his words actually comes from the EMERALD TABLET OF TOTH. This tablets is said to be 36,000 years old. Way older than Jesus himself.

So this brings to mind the question.. why would Jesus's teachings be so similar to that of Toth ( THE ATLATEAN PRIEST KING WHO RULED OVER THE LAND OF KEM FOR 14,000 YEARS AROUND 56,000 BC-before christ)

In THE GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE, Which is also missing from the Holy Bible, it was written that at Jesus went to Egypt. Yes, that is why the story of Jesus dissapeared from the Bible at age 12 came back later on. During this time He went to Egypt to study Egyptian Mysteries. Yes human civilization started from Africa. Don't be decieved .. infact researches shows that human civilization started form the Africa in Egypt and Aliens from outer space first made contact with people at the middle bet regions of the planet.. we will talk about that later on..
The first Egyptyian mystery school thought Kemetic Mystery. So Yeshua's Aka Jesus went to the land of Kem in Today's Egypt to learn the teachings of Toth. Which are in the Emerald Tablets of Toth Discovered by archeologists to be more than 30,000 years old having it's origin from the Egyptian Mystery schools. In which we there are exact teachings of Jesus christ written in them.

Currently there is a tourist centre in Cairo Egypt which is now a shrine and is said to be where Jesus lived.

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nerogaming01(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2022
If only one man is educated in his entire village/clan/tribe he'll be seen as a 'god'.

I'm not against religion. I just don't want anything to do with it. It's a manipulative thing. 'Just believe, don't ask questions'

Most questions I ask Christians, they don't give answers with logic or facts. ONLY EXCUSES.

Example: After Cain killed Abel and God banished him, what became of him?

To be honest, I've almost finished the entire Bible. Except for those preaching part like: Act, Ezekiel, titus.. Those part bore me. But the rest part, I've read it.

God is cruel and wicked in the old testament. Loving and peaceful in the new testament.

Infact, he's very quiet in the new testament. Na once once e dey talk. Except for that dream part: REVELATIONS of John.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Abovebest(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2022
The OP just came up with so many assumptions and emotional blackmail

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
You nothing but a devil from the pit of hell. Repent !

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thou fool.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bleepbleep:

religion will soon die, people are already waking up from the lies they were born into. Religion has done more harm than good. In 700 years more than 50million people were killed, tortured , raped and maltreated into accepting christianity. Read real history. It's time we Stop being religion Zealots and start being Spiritual
you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by odysey: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bleepbleep:
There are a few typographical errors the above write-up. Please pardon me. I'll make sure to be more mindful on the follow up my n article.

Where I will talk about who the supposed God in the Bible was.

I do not in any way mean to term the bible as totalling misleading as there are good and very sensible informations and teachings in it.
can you do a more detailed summary of Aliens, earth from space that Enoch spoke about?

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
I just have so many questions to ask but I don't know where to start from...

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by odysey: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thonia69:
dropem as e dey hot
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
RAZOR619:
you are a fool.
State your own facts too... you don't need to insult anyone.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
oteneaaron:

Debates are not always about changing the other person's POV

Just as you have your reasons, I have mine.

But you spoke about you researching the true origins of Christianity and I asking you to share with me the results of this research.

Is that too much to ask?

That's for my personal consumption and not a subject of debate. I'm only here to tell you why you should accept Jesus, with emphasis on his message. History won't help much.

Church history itself cannot fit into a single thread, sometime later, I'd try to find a way to summarize it, without taking out the important points for today's Christians to see how churches are not helping them so much, and why there should be a new movement.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
LOL...I am not taking OP's writeup serious.

1.Toth the Atlantean king.

Toth is first and foremost the name of an EGYPTIAN GOD, and Atlantis is supposed to be Greek at best. Plus Plato, the ancient Greek philosopher, who was the first to mention Atlantis specifically said it was fiction.

As far as we know, Atlantis was a myth. Never existed, never happened. Searches for the place have turned up empty.(Some people theorise that a volcanic explosion in the neighborhood of Crete which supposedly wrecked the Minoan civilisation is the sauce of many tales of Atlantis)

2.Egyptian Hieroglyphics are just basically a system of writing/ how the ancient Egyptians wrote their language. Not a 'source of ancient knowledge, or a source for the bible.' It is like me saying that the source of my maths textbook is Arabic writing.

3.There is no proof that Proverbs, the ten commandments came from the Egyptian book of the dead...which is as different from the bible as orange is different from yam.

4.Hammurabi....well, he was a king in ancient Babylon, he did write down one of the earliest legal systems, there is some argument as to whether his writeup influenced the Decalouge, but the argument is inconclusive. Plus, Hammurabi was a polytheist, not a monotheist anyways.

5Enumaelish..maybe some truth, but then again, creation myths have similarites across all tribes and races.

6.Tibetan book of the dead..has no relationship to the bible. Proverbs did not come from the book of the dead.

7Bhagvad Gita and deuteronomy....lol. Someone is making me have a good laugh. Besides Deuteronomy came before the Gita.

8.Book of Enoch does not mention aliens...no more than book of Ezikiel mentions spaceships. Plus, most people did not know of aliens, including the people compliling the canon.

9.No, the disciples were not illiterates. Matthew was a tax collector, which requires some form of literacy. Nathaniel, another of Jesus' followers was introduced reading the Torah, which indicates literacy. Paul was clearly literate. And even if they were, there were early followers of Jesus who could read and write (Luke who wrote the Gospel of Luke and Acts was a doctor, and could read and write.)

Also, many Jewish men of the time had to know how to read their scriptures.(Infact ability to know the Tanakh is commanded in the Tanakh itself...) So...they learned to read and write. Jesus is a good example.

OP is just talking jargon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
RAZOR619:
you are a fool.
Please don't insult, love does not insult, it educates.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Maynman:

It changes everything. Let’s talk history.
Read up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism
“God” is a title not a person.
Do you know the father of Yahweh is Elohim?
God is a title, yes! His name is Yahweh (or Jehovah) Elohim, the Lord God Almighty, the Ancient of Days.
Many other titles and names.

You don't believe the Bible is correct but you believe other unverified materials?

The Bible and the current doctrines and generally accepted sacraments in modern Christianity were adopted at the council of Nicea, around 325 AD, after long deliberations. At least this gives a certain degree of credibility (logically speaking). But then you adopt facts from other unproven materials.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Maynman: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:

God is a title, yes! His name is Yahweh (or Jehovah) Elohim, the Lord God Almighty, the Ancient of Days.
Many other titles and names.

You don't believe the Bible is correct but you believe other unverified materials?

The Bible and the current doctrines and generally accepted sacraments in modern Christianity were adopted at the council of Nicea, around 325 AD, after long deliberations. At least this gives a certain degree of credibility (logically speaking). But then you adopt facts from other unproven materials.

God is a title gotten from Greek theos.
That’s right, Yahweh is a theos.

What books were accepted during the nicea creed?
Do you think all books were added at the same time? Lol
You just said that Judaism is from yahwism, why so aggressive now?
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thonia69:
Please ask, we all will learn from it.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by MasonKendall(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pk01:
Islam is the way of life... Every year there will be new versions of the Bible.. But the holy qur'an, for over 1443years now, nothing changed.. Each mumin read the qur'an at least 20times/day.. Islam is the way.
Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Maynman: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:

Please ask, we all will learn from it.

I should accept the Bible? Do you know how the Bible came to be? Let’s start from the Hebrew Bible/Torah. You know what canon means?
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title gotten from Greek theos.
That’s right, Yahweh is a theos.

What books were accepted during the nicea creed?
Do you think all books were added at the same time? Lol
You just said that Judaism is from yahwism, why so aggressive now?

See I know all these things you are saying. I read and I read, spent years. We're saying the similar things in different ways.
I don't know if you were a Christian before, or not. I believe that information will allow me to discuss with you in the most appropriate way.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Maynman: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
crows2ravens:

See I know all these things you are saying. I read and I read, spent years. We're saying the similar things in different ways.
I don't know if you were a Christian before, or not. I believe that information will allow me to discuss with you in the most appropriate way.

You haven’t read a bit. It is glaring in your ignorance.
Why are you lying?
Just like Muslim taqqiya, you are lying to protect your god.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Maynman:

I should accept the Bible? Do you know how the Bible came to be? Let’s start from the Hebrew Bible/Torah. You know what canon means?

See I'm not one of those Christians who got all their information from pastors and the Bible only.
So please, assume I'm well versed in church history and canonisation of the holy books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yobe Teachers Protest Salary Cut / Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria Training School 2017 application is on now / Hilarious Pictures Of Extreme Anti Cheating Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.