Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible (4620 Views)

Retired Catholic Priest Opens Up On The Truth About Christianity / The Forbidden Truth About Essay Service Uncovered By An Expert / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by CoconutMilk: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abovebest:
The OP just came up with so many assumptions and emotional blackmail

indeed, I was expecting a logical argument but instead he began with sentiments and ended with even more sentiments. sad

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bleepbleep:
UFO hunters and conspiracy theorist you say

Lol...the mask comes off.

Lol. I compare people who say life outside earth does not exist and there are no aliens as someone Who went to the pacific ocean and took a bucket full of water looked into that bucket of water and say, WELL, I ONLY SEE A FEW FISHES IN HERE AND ONE OR TWO CRUSTACEANS.. SO THAT SIMPLY PROVES THAT THERE ARE NO SHARKS

Well, I think that there is life outside earth. The thing is, is it life like we know it here, or completely different. Plus we don't have proof yet. Till we do.....

Do you infact know how vast the universe is? Do you know that billions upon billions of galaxies , not solar systems now.. I mean galaxies exist?? Do you even know that ancient civilizations had drawings and depictions of our solar system ever before modern scientist knew that the earth was even round and not flat?

Most scientists knew the earth was round by the time of Columbus. That's why they disagreed with him when he set off on his expedition...they knew his calculations were wrong, and that India which he was trying to reach was further away.

As people have said, if there was no American continent, Columbus would have perished at sea along with his crew.

Galaxies were defined in the 19th century, and the universe around the same time. No one knew about other galaxies before then.

Do you know there are acient records of beings who were described to have come from other stars that are light years away from our own solar system.. do you know how many cosmonauts have given testimonies of experiences on the moon? Do you even know there are acient tales of wars that happened on planet Mars?
And photographs from Mars rovers have shown and depicted structures on Mars that were definitely not naturally occurring?

1.Most of the tales from other beings came from 'ancient alien theorists who twist evidence to meet their requeirements (including misdientifing ancient paintings as alien spacecraft).

2.Cosmonauts did not go to the moon. Astronauts went. They saw nothing on the moon...no advanced civilisaitons (Oga, I think you have been watching too many films and conspiracy documentaries).

3.Many of the 'photos on Mars' have been debunked. (You may want to look at the Martian moons , Phobos and Demios, tho).

Do you know there are proofs of top governments trying by all means to debunk every little proof of Alien existence. Tagging it as false.??

Ha, I knew it...ancient alien ...
Do you know NASA has finally made an official arrangements to begin active independent research on the UFO matter after debunking it for years

Bro.. don't even let me start.

NASA has been searching for alien life since...ah well the 1960's. The problem is, the vast distances in the universe make such searches difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
DeusMagnus:
Maynma

Most of our mordern religions that are well structured and organized by men are not divine.

2pac once said once man touches it , it becomes currupt.

They are spiritual and esoteric practices that are genuine and leads to genuine spiritual ascension.

The simple facts is that no religion is totally bad and no religion is totally good. We should only learn to discern. And I am making a clear fact that not even our well celebrated Christianity 100% true.
And instead of being close minded thereby becoming zealots, we should ask questions and be very open minded as the origin of most of these religions comes all the way from ancient traditions and beliefs that were not even christian in the real sence.

Religion is just something created by man to control man.

Actual spirituality exist and can be practiced

So many concepts in the religious books are wrong and blatantly misleading.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by CoconutMilk: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thonia69:

4. Jesus loves little children right, why do they suffer, why do they go through sexual abuse and other terrible things?
this is just common sense. We can help children we can also hurt children. God gave us free will and there wouldn't be free will if we don't have the ability to do evil.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
subsidywise18:

Lol...the mask comes off.

Well, I think that there is life outside earth. The thing is, is it life like we know it here, or completely different. Plus we don't have proof yet. Till we do.....

Most scientists knew the earth was round by the time of Columbus. That's why they disagreed with him when he set off on his expedition...they knew his calculations were wrong, and that India which he was trying to reach was further away.

As people have said, if there was no American continent, Columbus would have perished at sea along with his crew.

Galaxies were defined in the 19th century, and the universe around the same time. No one knew about other galaxies before then.

1.Most of the tales from other beings came from 'ancient alien theorists who twist evidence to meet their requeirements (including misdientifing ancient paintings as alien spacecraft).

2.Cosmonauts did not go to the moon. Astronauts went. They saw nothing on the moon...no advanced civilisaitons (Oga, I think you have been watching too many films and conspiracy documentaries).

3.Many of the 'photos on Mars' have been debunked. (You may want to look at the Martian moons , Phobos and Demios, tho).

Ha, I knew it...ancient alien ...

NASA has been searching for alien life since...ah well the 1960's. The problem is, the vast distances in the universe make such searches difficult.

I am taking of time before the 9th century here. I am taking about stuff like the great pyramids of Giza ,
Ancient drawings on walls and monoliths aged to be thousands of years old.. depicting drawings of star systems , solar systems..

NASA never searched for Aliens or ever concentrated on the search for Alien lives.. infact Nasa always debunked every rumor of Life existing outside earth as false. Astronauts who went to space gave talks on personal interviews of which they were warned not to talk about certain things they say and experienced in space that proves we are not alone..

What about the Black Knight?? Is that false too??

What about pictures of structures on Mars that are were purposefully burred out.

There are countless proof.. infact these people are only hiding the truth. Just they are now bending to public pressure.

Bro wether you believe it or not, there are Extraterrestrials a whole lot of them and they've been making contact with earth.

Don't be fooled.

Perhaps you didn't read or saw about he Zimbabwean incident.. with the school children?

Taking about Mars ,
I am not refering to those edited videos and pictures on youtube from those jobless attention seekers.

I am talking of verified documents that was once classified. I am talking of going to truth that can no longer be hidden.

I'll just advice you to sit down and make your research on this topic.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by CoconutMilk: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bleepbleep:
UFO hunters and conspiracy theorist you say

Lol. I compare people who say life outside earth does not exist and there are no aliens as someone Who went to the pacific ocean and took a bucket full of water looked into that bucket of water and say, WELL, I ONLY SEE A FEW FISHES IN HERE AND ONE OR TWO CRUSTACEANS.. SO THAT SIMPLY PROVES THAT THERE ARE NO SHARKS.

Do you infact know how vast the universe is? Do you know that billions upon billions of galaxies , not solar systems now.. I mean galaxies exist?? Do you even know that ancient civilizations had drawings and depictions of our solar system ever before modern scientist knew that the earth was even round and not flat?

Do you know there are acient records of beings who were described to have come from other stars that are light years away from our own solar system.. do you know how many cosmonauts have given testimonies of experiences on the moon? Do you even know there are acient tales of wars that happened on planet Mars?
And photographs from Mars rovers have shown and depicted structures on Mars that were definitely not naturally occurring?

Do you know there are proofs of top governments trying by all means to debunk every little proof of Alien existence. Tagging it as false.??

Do you know NASA has finally made an official arrangements to begin active independent research on the UFO matter after debunking it for years

Bro.. don't even let me start.
You don't believe the Bible but you believe ancient tales of wars that happened on planet Mars.

Kek. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Maynman: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
DeusMagnus:
Maynma

Who is saying religion is scam?
We are saying your deity is a myth.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Maynman: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bleepbleep:

Most of our mordern religions that are well structured and organized by men are not divine.

2pac once said once man touches it , it becomes currupt.

They are spiritual and esoteric practices that are genuine and leads to genuine spiritual ascension.

The simple facts is that no religion is totally bad and no religion is totally good. We should only learn to discern. And I am making a clear fact that not even our well celebrated Christianity 100% true.
And instead of being close minded thereby becoming zealots, we should ask questions and be very open minded as the origin of most of these religions comes all the way from ancient traditions and beliefs that were not even christian in the real sence.

Religion is just something created by man to control man.

Actual spirituality exist and can be practiced

So many concepts in the religious books are wrong and blatantly misleading.

You are talking from a Christian standpoint.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bleepbleep:

I am taking of time before the 9th century here. I am taking about stuff like the great pyramids of Giza ,
Ancient drawings on walls and monoliths aged to be thousands of years old.. depicting drawings of star systems , solar systems..

The pyramids have nothing to do with the stars at all, plus ancient drawings are of constellations, not solar systems, or star systems.

NASA never searched for Aliens or ever concentrated on the search for Alien lives.. infact Nasa always debunked every rumor of Life existing outside earth as false.

SETI.
Astronauts who went to space gave talks on personal interviews of which they were warned not to talk about certain things they say and experienced in space that proves we are not alone..

Except one astronaut who thought he saw a UFO...most of them saw nothing.

What about the Black Knight?? Is that false too??

Space debris.

Plus, if I was an advanced alien culture who discovered this Solar system, I won't be monitoring it with that kind of trash...lol. The level of sophisticaiton might be beyond our comprehension......

What about pictures of structures on Mars that are were purposefully burred out.

There are countless proof.. infact these people are only hiding the truth. Just they are now bending to public pressure.

Bro wether you believe it or not, there are Extraterrestrials a whole lot of them and they've been making contact with earth.

Don't be fooled.

There is no proof...just conspiracies.

Perhaps you didn't read or saw about he Zimbabwean incident.. with the school children?

Mass hysteria.

Taking about Mars ,
I am not refering to those edited videos and pictures on youtube from those jobless attention seekers.

I am talking of verified documents that was once classified. I am talking of going to truth that can no longer be hidden.

I'll just advice you to sit down and make your research on this topic.

I have. It's all bunk.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
CoconutMilk:
this is just common sense. We can help children we can also hurt children. God gave us free will and there wouldn't be free will if we don't have the ability to do evil.
OK
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nosayer: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Sounding pathetic and disdainful against bible.. While you conclude you're discussing about religion while your main focus is on ; Christian, Bible, God.
Your lack of ignorance has taking you this far tho.. Anyways what I will tell you is this... Once the Holy Spirit visits you, you will know how and what we do feel serving GOD... That will be your own evidence

I usually don't argue in threads like this. It's completely useless. Those who have divine encounters based on their study of the Bible know what they've seen. As much as I've not had so much dramatic encounter personally, tje little experiences I have outside of God compared with when I devote myself to study the Bible, is enough evidence for me.

I know how messed up my mind would be if there was nothing like the inspired word of God, the Bible to direct, moderate and sanction some of my steps. So leave the ones arguing against. A man can't keep fire in his Bossom and not be burned
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by tjshamtip: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
bigwig071:
Islam will soon die.
You mean the fastest growing Religion in the whole World?
People troop in to Islam everyday more than any other Religion in the World, especially in Europe.
What you are saying can never happen till eternity. grin
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
From the Kybalion

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Bleepbleep: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
E

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thonia69:
State your own facts too... you don't need to insult anyone.
gringrin you're asking a corn of the cob Christian for facts. Good luck.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Blake755: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
I no longer believe in there religion the claim hell fire is real but the Chinese and Indian has been in existence before Christianity yet nothing has ever happened
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by DonXavi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
tt
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by prosper87: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
The moment I saw the assertion in which you said ‘the disciples of Jesus were Illiterate’, I know I can’t trust this write-up. What’s your proof to show that writing wasn’t invented during or even before the time of Christ?

And if I may ask again OP, is this post intended to be a criticism of Christianity?
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by absoluteSuccess: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
subsidywise18:
LOL...I am not taking OP's writeup serious.

1.Toth the Atlantean king.

Toth is first and foremost the name of an EGYPTIAN GOD, and Atlantis is supposed to be Greek at best. Plus Plato, the ancient Greek philosopher, who was the first to mention Atlantis specifically said it was fiction.

As far as we know, Atlantis was a myth. Never existed, never happened. Searches for the place have turned up empty.(Some people theorise that a volcanic explosion in the neighborhood of Crete which supposedly wrecked the Minoan civilisation is the sauce of many tales of Atlantis)

2.Egyptian Hieroglyphics are just basically a system of writing/ how the ancient Egyptians wrote their language. Not a 'source of ancient knowledge, or a source for the bible.' It is like me saying that the source of my maths textbook is Arabic writing.

3.There is no proof that Proverbs, the ten commandments came from the Egyptian book of the dead...which is as different from the bible as orange is different from yam.

4.Hammurabi....well, he was a king in ancient Babylon, he did write down one of the earliest legal systems, there is some argument as to whether his writeup influenced the Decalouge, but the argument is inconclusive. Plus, Hammurabi was a polytheist, not a monotheist anyways.

5Enumaelish..maybe some truth, but then again, creation myths have similarites across all tribes and races.

6.Tibetan book of the dead..has no relationship to the bible. Proverbs did not come from the book of the dead.

7Bhagvad Gita and deuteronomy....lol. Someone is making me have a good laugh. Besides Deuteronomy came before the Gita.

8.Book of Enoch does not mention aliens...no more than book of Ezikiel mentions spaceships. Plus, most people did not know of aliens, including the people compliling the canon.

9.No, the disciples were not illiterates. Matthew was a tax collector, which requires some form of literacy. Nathaniel, another of Jesus' followers was introduced reading the Torah, which indicates literacy. Paul was clearly literate. And even if they were, there were early followers of Jesus who could read and write (Luke who wrote the Gospel of Luke and Acts was a doctor, and could read and write.)

Also, many Jewish men of the time had to know how to read their scriptures.(Infact ability to know the Tanakh is commanded in the Tanakh itself...) So...they learned to read and write. Jesus is a good example.

OP is just talking jargon.

That's true, Plato was the only one who knows about Atlantis, from where the Atlantic ocean derived it's name. He claimed that Solon marked the place.

Like the myth of the cave, Plato might have used the subject as an allegory of a kind in pursuit of his platonic concept of a republic.

Hammurabi was the first Sumerian king to unite the various religion if his time into one, so he's more or less became King of gods who relinquished their powers to make Hammurabi the leader, from this comes the Hammurabi codes, which is in Sumer, ancient Babylon.

Toth is the ancient Pharaoh who was around when hieroglyphs was first invented, and he criticize the invention as capable of creating forgetfulness in man, and not capable of conveying truth but the resemblance of truth.

Yahweh is the national God of the ancient Israelites, possibly the first set of people to migrate from polytheism to monotheism, although Pharaoh Akenathen had been a monotheist before this time.

Like the Yoruba, the Hebrew and the Arabians have the majestic pronoun, "we, them, us" for one person: therefore, Elohim is the plural form of Eloa, the root for Oluwa, Eloha, Allah, Allahu, Olohun.

Elohim therefore says, "come, let's make man in our own image". He's not speaking the day he created the world but when the Bible writer penned that words. So, it's interpolation of the majestic pronoun in the Septuagint transfer to the English language and the job is done.

To kill other people is not the fault of religion, it's the thrill of power. Today, it's not religion that divided Russia and Ukraine. They were not using holy ghost fire but atomic bombs from the labyrinth of science.

Evil is in the heart of man, it spread to whatever he does. Even the science of evolution has a place for it: survival of the fittest. So, how could anyone survive with 41 sharks by their sides?

There's no record of Jesus going to study mystism in Egypt, what he did are possible for him to do just as it should to the mystics if they could, and if it's mystic, let the mystic become religion and solve the same problems wholesale.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by ajerimitan: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel. Cain murdered Abel. But God cursed Cain put a mark on him and also emphatically stated that who ever killed Cain is cursed and will inherit Cain's curse. Who would have killed Cain and from where? Was it Adam and Eve that would have killed Cain or animals ? Even before they Adam and Eve started giving birth to other new set of siblings. Who did Cain get married to in the far way land and who Gave birth to her? The sons of God came down from heaven and found the daughters of men attractive, Jacob also wrestled with an angel till day break. How weak were angels to be engaged by men. So angels also give birth by copulation? So much is left to imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by bigwig071(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
tjshamtip:

You mean the fastest growing Religion in the whole World?
People troop in to Islam everyday more than any other Religion in the World, especially in Europe.
What you are saying can never happen till eternity. grin
Just wait and see the killing of muslims will soon start from nigeria, and i dont think you will live to see the end of islam...
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by tjshamtip: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
bigwig071:
Just wait and see the killing of muslims will soon start from nigeria, and i dont think you will live to see the end of islam...
You're a small kid, you don't know anything.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by DeusMagnus: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Maynman:

Who is saying religion is scam?
We are saying your deity is a myth.
does that includes traditional deities like Amadioha, Sango, etc
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chiebunigom1:

Thanks for all the clarifications.

I am a teacher/youth coach and questions about the subject in discourse come to me from youths and some times, I wouldn't have the right answers to address, sorry to say, I haven't got to read on most of the books mentioned.

I am a staunch Catholic but my strong conviction as a Christian is driven by the infilling of the Holy Spirit, the gifts and the evidence, which are the fruits.

We sure need a new movement for Christianity beyond denominations, centered wholly on Christ's teachings totally different from the way today's Christian leaders monetize and coy up Bible verses for their material and selfish gains. This will help the coming generation whose forebears believe Christianity is a scam after the brainwashing like what son people here are trying to do.

Thanks again for the insights.

Yeah, you're right.
I respect Catholic and Anglican priests, they're theologians and more in-depth about the articles of religion. Pentecostals are usually not as deep.
I also wish we could set a pace for the coming generations.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Maynman: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
DeusMagnus:
does that includes traditional deities like Amadioha, Sango, etc

Yes and also include zeus, Odin, Thor, Poseidon, baal, ilum, Uranus, hubal etc.
Or don’t you think people worship them during those days too?
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
ajerimitan:
Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel. Cain murdered Abel. But God cursed Cain put a mark on him and also emphatically stated that who ever killed Cain is cursed and will inherit Cain's curse. Who would have killed Cain and from where? Was it Adam and Eve that would have killed Cain or animals ? Even before they Adam and Eve started giving birth to other new set of siblings. Who did Cain get married to in the far way land and who Gave birth to her? The sons of God came down from heaven and found the daughters of men attractive, Jacob also wrestled with an angel till day break. How weak were angels to be engaged by men. So angels also give birth by copulation? So much is left to imagination.

Book of Genesis is a summary, that's why we got such questions. Other books could have shed more light on such matters, but they're not in the Bible for many reasons. One publicly accessible one is the Book of Enoch. There are others: Book of Creation, Book of the Garden of Eden, Book of Giants, etc. All these are sacred texts.
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Mhimi007(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bleepbleep:

I'll simply advice you do more thorough research. Now you are telling me Mathew wrote the book of Matthew himself? They never kept personal diaries. Those records were made after they were long dead. So are other books like Easter and Ezra etc.

TOTH was deified by various civilizations. Just as Jesus in the bible is Yeshua somewhere else and is Isa an ordinar prophet somewhere else.
Thorough research and investigation is beginning to point out that Atlantis once existed. Modern scientist are beginning to see reasons to it. To ancient civilizations who were much more advanced technologically, spiritually and scientifically.. everywhere , mostly in the middlebelt regions. Discoveries that up till date can not be reverse-engineered.
Tens of thousand years old. That are still wonders to the present day generations. Esoteric healing techniques that is proven today to be scientifically real and genuine.

Bro there is more to history than we know.

Drop your email and I'll send pdfs to you. And if only you'd take your time and make researches on these acient records and see for yourself that these things were handpicked. Extracted from. Not copied in whole. They only extract parts that they felt made sence to drive their agendas. And it wasnt done one day, it was sources all over indegenious traditional records.

I never said the HYROGLYPS was a book or singular text. Perhaps you have to re-read. Egyptian HYROGLYPS is a form of ancient writing ..so is the Sumerian CUNEIFORM.

The way you keep saying there is no proof to this and that baffles me.
hi brother, I'm an atheist and I'd like to get some of the PDF you were talking about iheanachom08@gmail.com thanks
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Killerbag36: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Owo killings God for do something ooo mk I no lie bt I believe say God go do something bt na things like dat se mk us de lose faith seriously
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Thonia69:

1. The bible made us to understand that God is supreme, He knows everything and all that... Didn't he know that Adam and Eve would eat out of the fruit in the garden of Eden? Or he couldn't predict our actions?
2. Why was the book of Enoch removed from the bible, are there things there that we christians shouldn't know about.
3. Why did the fallen angels fall in the same place we humans stay? The fallen angels are demons right, why are they allowed to roam the earth and cause havoc?
4. Jesus loves little children right, why do they suffer, why do they go through sexual abuse and other terrible things?

1. John referred to Jesus in the Book of Revelation as "the lamb that was slain since the foundation of the world" in Rev. 13:8, meaning Jesus Christ has been ordained for us even before Adam and Eve were created. Yes, God knows everything.

2. I read that book twice! The tone is a bit gothic though. It glorifies God at every turn and has prophecies about Christ, in fact it complements Revelation in a number of ways. There are even quotations from it in other books in the Bible. It was first excluded with a few other books like Esther, based on one person's opinion. Later the other books made it to Canon while it didn't. Earlier religious fathers accepted book of Enoch. Seems the people who compiled the Bible later disagreed with a few things written there for whatever reasons.

3. We might need to understand the universe much better to see why earth was where they fell into. We know of 4 dimensions, space (length, width, height) and time. Scientists think the universe might have up to 16 dimensions. I say this because garden of Eden was on earth; then Hades (hell and paradise, remember Jesus went there when he died) seem to be located beneath the earth, but no physical instruments have found any of them. God is sovereign, if He decided that, He has the right to tell or not tell us why. His wisdom is higher than ours, we can't judge him based on our understanding.

4. Not only children being abused, too much wickedness in this world. But there's going to be a new world, free from all these evil and wickedness, and it will be forever. So no matter how much you suffer in this world, or even get killed before your time, if you believe in Jesus, you have the promise of being part of that beautiful new world. No more tears or pain or sickness, a transformed body, you will certainly not remember any bad experiences of this current world again. That's the real "happily ever after". But those evildoers without repentance will cease to exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Itzurboi(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2022
cc Crows2ravens
let's discuss no 4 of your points which talk about the wickedness of the world that would birth a new earth..
The questions are these, if same evil, wickedness of the world that cause God to destroy the world in Noah's time. "And God saw that there was much wickedness from men on earth, he flooded the earth to rid it of its evil, right?
But how come evil still persist, in a the new world?
Doesn't it look like an experiment from a supposedly greater being but still missing the right ingridient to make it perfect?
If according to Revelations, that Jesus Christ was the foundation of the world and that God knew all and made all things perfect, why then would a suppose perfect creator plant the tree of knowledge of good and evil?
Why tempt?
Why was free will introduced into the equation? Let me guess, to blame the possible error on human free will right?
Note; I'm a christian but i feel christianity, bible doesn't really depict the concept of the creator, hence the questions, attacks...
Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Samuelkirk(m): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Bleepbleep:

Same applies to Islam. No one is attacking. We are just stating fact.
Just shut the hell up and get a job . Y'all cowards won't ever insult Islam cos you know what's up
Go find work or get a life . If you don't believe in God then stop shoving your insecurities in our face ,we don't care

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Truth About Christianity And The Bible by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Itzurboi:
cc Crows2ravens
let's discuss no 4 of your points which talk about the wickedness of the world that would birth a new earth...

THIS IS LONG BUT IT'S WORTH THE READ
Let's discuss a bit of science. I believe we all have some basic understanding of AI (Artificial Intelligence). You might relate better if you've seen a movie like i-Robot, Terminator or Matrix. In these 3 movies, the robots determined, based on their AI, that humans are now their enemies, and it is annoying to find that a robot judges you by its limited intelligence. One unsettling romour came a few days ago that Google AI is now self aware, debunked though.
We humans tend to judge God based on our intelligence, and we don't accept facts that make no logical sense to us, but God's thoughts are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:9), and no one can know what is in God's heart, except by His Spirit (1 Corinthians 2:11).
Jesus Christ is the lamb that was slain since the foundation of the world!
The solution to all that wickedness had already been provided before humans were even created. Do you refuse to have children because you know they would be corrupted by this world? Answer is most likely NO, but you already have some mechanisms set in place to ensure the child grows up to be good person. So also, God decided to create us, His image, despite knowing we would fall to evil, but He already had the lamb (Jesus) slain before creating us!

God decided to teach humanity a big lesson through the great flood, destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and then through the 10 commandments and also the many laws, etc. All these events were to prepare our minds over generations to know that we were doomed and that we needed a savior. Someone who doesn't know he is seriously sick would not appreciate the importance of a doctor.
We are a stubborn species, a lesson of few decades wouldn't have been sufficient.

If you design a robot today, despite its AI, you can decide to limit the range of decisions it could make, or give it total free will, or even limit its intelligence in certain areas, anything really, you're its god. But can clay say to its potter "what are you making?" (Isaiah 45:9). That robot may not understand why you did some things (in fact it might not make sense to it), but you have the right to either make it understand or not. As much as we may see some logical issues in the scriptures, we should remember that spiritual things look like foolishness to a natural person (1 Corinthians 2:14).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniport Releases 2010/2011 Cce Admission List / Jamb Cbt Centres In Ibadan And Oyo State / I Want To Transfer My Kids To Public School. Is It Advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.