Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure (23056 Views)

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure / Retirement Hell: Why Many Nigerian Pensioners Are Denied Access To Their Pension / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Aystarz: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Okay... let's meet at the polls

Dem dey tell you now, you no dey hear.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria. Obi will!

O how there will be gnashing of teeth by urchins that day. What a wonderful day it will be.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by nedekid: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
sehin79:
obi the dreamer...even obi knows he would not win in his heart but well obi is like every other politicians they tell lies.
Bros, Obi does not need the presidency for himself as an entitlement. He wants to serve.
On the other hand, he has said if not him, then other competent folks that will do the right thing should enter!
People like Obi are paid millions to run organisations. If it were tanable for countries to hire presidents as ceos are hired, people like Obi will be running 1st world countries.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by saintrow1: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Have said it, Peter obi keep sounding like a spare part dealer. This man is not constructive. "How will you do it", stop telling us about what you are going to do.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Cmanforall: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
hisgrace090:
Just as his opponent brags about those they share dollars as their structure, Peter obi CARES.
If he succeeds to win, then Nigerians will pass a strong message to other African countries

It is now more like money VS. The people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by sokera: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
It will shock you guys , my only advise is get protection for self defence not only PVC … bloodiest election in the history of Nigeria 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by buzikid49515: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
sokera:
APGA to PDP to Labour Party … desperate man after using endsars … I have been thinking about this Peter Obi gaining social media attention just exactly how Endsars started. I think Peter Obi hijacked the PDP’s Endsars script. Perhaps it was Peter Obi who organized the Igbo youths in Lagos, as it was the Igbo youths in Lagos who carried out the Endsars. Now Peter Obi has finally hijacked the Endsars script.
What is this one saying always talking nonesense e be like suffer never tire you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by onatisi(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Clown grin
Just goes to show that he's not very smart nor realistic.
he is smart but not realistic , he knows but it seems some people are just lying to him about the reality on ground . nigerians will lie to you, prop you up , give you fake support only to vote for someone else on elections day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by BBBricks: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Those who ought to vote for him left for B**fra!

It is well!
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by kwasoly(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
sehin79:
obi the dreamer...even obi knows he would not win in his heart but well obi is like every other politicians they tell lies.

We like dreamers las las na Joseph the dreamer ascend the throne.
E go shock you sha.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by AyomideOG01: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oracleforce:
PTHIEF oBItuary the scammer... Omo.Igbo....

He don carry Buhari format come deceive gullible eligible voters...

Shut up if u have no meaningful contribution. Enemy of the masses is whom u are. Fvcking tribal bigot. Like it or not, anyone that wishes Nigeria well is queueing behind Peter Obi regardless of tribe or religion.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Starcy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
To be a good politician one must learnt tactics of lies. We don hear ur own remain pdp and apc aspirants to pour their own too
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by JAGS001(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Someone just coming out 2022 for election since they lost election in PDP 2019 and you're all shouting that you want to vote him, what exactly have he done to help the poor people after he lost election under PDP in 2019, he didn't even showed up 2020 during Covid19 pandemic that could be his best time to campaign but coming out now to become president for where.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by TinubuSupport(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Clown grin
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Vinnie2000(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
sokera:
APGA to PDP to Labour Party … desperate man after using endsars … I have been thinking about this Peter Obi gaining social media attention just exactly how Endsars started. I think Peter Obi hijacked the PDP’s Endsars script. Perhaps it was Peter Obi who organized the Igbo youths in Lagos, as it was the Igbo youths in Lagos who carried out the Endsars. Now Peter Obi has finally hijacked the Endsars script.
You be Mumu but YOU STILL HAVE 8 MONTHS TO GET SENSE!
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by CockAndBullStor: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cruze cheesy

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by TinubuSupport(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
JAGS001:
Someone just coming out 2022 for election since they lost election in PDP 2019 and you're all shouting that you want to vote him, what exactly have he done to help the poor people after he lost election under PDP in 2019, he didn't even showed up 2020 during Covid19 pandemic that could be his best time to campaign but coming out now to become president for where.
They do not know anything, they have forgotten that he only comes to the scene when election is around grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by toujurs: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tell these illiterates sir. If the Nigerian youths can achieve this. The same way we achieved end sars. I can proudly call my self a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by propertyhunter1: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol this man like deceiving himself grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by toujurs: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Cruze cheesy
It's obvious, you no go school.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by planetx: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Election that will be rigged for Tinubu, Oga they will never allow you to be president.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Willie2015: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
hisgrace090:
Just as his opponent brags about those they share dollars as their structure, Peter obi CARES.

Dont understand this level of reason by Obi...
Do you think all the Almajiris and illiterates...
that represent...
D voting power of the North...
Really cares about all these big Turanchi..
U need structures in those location... esp in the North...
Structures and alliances are maintained by Men...
Men are sustained by Dollars...
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by hibeebeeking: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
This obi is using what he knows best to win the heart of the students and get pity votes from unsuspected downtrodden people. Can he do it all alone? Most governor's and president always have go intention,but the moment they form cabinet, Nigeria jagajaga and jagbajantus go start. He is forming nonsense now, forgetting he can't do it all alone. As he forgets the cabals,they are canibal in aso Rock. I will never believe any Nigeria claiming to be saints in this aspect.
Nigeria should split. Simple
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by alhaji04: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
I don't knw why, i keep having this feeling that, peter obi will make a difference.. provided they (APC & PDP) refuse to pay their way out of this elec......tion
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by francis5051: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
sehin79:
mumu
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by 9iceprince(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
franchasofficia:
Yes oh but dear brother Peter, abeg put in more effort. Do all you can to get Kwankwaso on board.

You see Tinubu, that man na fighter, I love his political fighting spirit...Tinubu is good so don't underrate him oh.

Best political comment so far from a Supporter of OBI, you have spoken nothing but the truth, from a BAT supporter

This is to all my Tinubu's supporters, abeg make una join us, Bola is already a President, Lagos state is a country of its own and Tinubu is already the life President of Lagos, make una help Obi organize Naija small abeg
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Paullo19: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
You dey vex i support Peter Obi?
No be for our eye National grid collapse 17times in 2022
Dollar rose frm N187 to N610
Bad of rice frm 8k to 36k
Fuel rose frm N87 to N165
Diesel frm N180/lt to N780
Bag of cement frm 1200 to 4200
Gas from 3000 to 10,000

Where has PDP and APC led us in the past years??

For me, I am voting for the first time and am so so
#OBIdients

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Precambrian111: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
sehin79:
. So is your candidate that know will win from his mind don't pray for evil to come close to you pray that the God's wll prevail let think of the features of our children the kind of environment we'll leave for them if at our departure the could come out and walk on the street freely or travelling to a place without been kidnapped and maim ......don't be a hypocrite pray for the best to happen evil is looming everywhere if not bridge every person wll get a share of it na we cause am due to ethic and selfish religion intolerance.think well.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by hibeebeeking: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
[Same to you. All this student wey no they enter class, watin una know for politics. Obi deh use una catch cruise. quote author=Vinnie2000 post=113772193]You be Mumu but YOU STILL HAVE 8 MONTHS TO GET SENSE![/quote]
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by TinubuSupport(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yh
Akerele44:
I remember Buhari during 2014... Òbí sharp igbó man don start him own again grin...God punish all of una and Obi
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Vinnie2000(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Akerele44:
I remember Buhari during 2014... Òbí sharp igbó man don start him own again grin...God punish all of una and Obi
The Buhari dat ur greedy leader, Tinubu campaigned for u Yorubas to vote for, abi
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Makanike: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm obidient

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu Can Serve Indefinitely, Presidential Committee Tells Buhari / INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.