Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure (23049 Views)

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure / Retirement Hell: Why Many Nigerian Pensioners Are Denied Access To Their Pension / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Theoarhics: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
I hope this Obi movement don't end up like the failure of obaseki second term in govt. This was how people shouted Buhari in 2015 and Obaseki in 2020 and they end up as complete failures.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by MrHighSea: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Had to ply bike under rain to go get my PVC.

No more PDP and APC lies, let there be a fresh hand that cares.

No more huge free money to selected few but enough facilities and economic well being to all of us. The Freshness will touch everyone, you vote Obi or not.

Free money wey you collect in 2019, can it still buy rice, Pringles, diesel, boost your business or undo ASUU strike?
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by ChristineC: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
casualobserver:
he will learn that Hungry Nigerians dont do anything for free
that's why you're being kept in perpetual poverty and hunger, because your type (synonymous to an almajiri) can't reason beyond daily bread despite your "education".
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by ozonelayer79: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
I am appealing to Nigerians from all regions to give Peter Obi a chance for a better Nigeria.
I see the much awaited positive change in the words of this young man.
Please be ObiDient.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by wolebest: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
They can't be his structure, it's not by mouth ........ He should go and learn from the gurus like Late Adedibu of Ibadan......Amala politics it is called.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Mrfixitt(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Clown grin
Just goes to show that he's not very smart nor realistic.
An onliñe urchin calling a self made billionaire and a 2 term governor a clown.... You need help seriously. Sapa don disfigure your thinking faculty completely
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Jorge91: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1535867368420909056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1535867368420909056%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthewhistler.ng%2Fpeter-obi-100m-poor-nigerians-students-pensioners-are-my-political-structure%2F
if we can endure buhari for 8 years, why not give this man 4 years to see his performance.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Obyino: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you like no vote Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by kingyakos: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
God works in simplicity, he use the smaller things to out shine the bigger things

OBI is a divine intervention
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by IPIGMODS: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mrfixitt:
An onliñe urchin calling a self made billionaire and a 2 term governor a clown.... You need help seriously. Sapa don disfigure your thinking faculty completely
Typical ranting of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed zero IQ fool.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by kingyakos: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Battle of the Youth vs the Criminals

Fighting the Criminals Obidiently
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by MartinsD12(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1535867368420909056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1535867368420909056%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthewhistler.ng%2Fpeter-obi-100m-poor-nigerians-students-pensioners-are-my-political-structure%2F
Those apc and PDP screaming structure up and down why didn't they allow that their senseless structure win them their party primary even with the structures they claim to have you know how much tinubu alone spent to win apc ticket infact buying form for himself and other apc candidates that step down for him alone is over 2billion naira, how much did tinubu spend on delegates 2500 dollar's each do the maths these are people they claim they the structures yet they are buying delegates within their party or should I talk of atiku, I said it here labour party is about the Masses, the masses loves peter obi, the students, lecturers, workers union, ansu , parishioners, pensioners, churches , the banking sector, the industry who is tinubu and atiku what is the source of their wealth if not looting through politics, go and check peter credentials verify, you are dealing with an anambra man here you can't go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by buckeyemedia: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Clown grin
Just goes to show that he's not very smart nor realistic.
At least he has admitted that The Labor Party has no structure.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Rick9(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeria revolution started in 2020, EndSars Protest wasn't just a protest; there was a spirit behind it, the spirit of awakening.

Who would ever thought that Nigeria youths would speak with one voice against police brutality.

Now we are out again with one voice. Saying enough is enough.

Take our country back.

Peter Obi Or Nothing.

On Peter Obi We Stand.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
IPIGMODS:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Mrfixitt(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
IPIGMODS:

Keep on wallowing in penury. It suits you so well
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Ikidons(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
franchasofficia:
Yes oh but dear brother Peter, abeg put in more effort. Do all you can to get Kwankwaso on board.

You see Tinubu, that man na fighter, I love his political fighting spirit...Tinubu is good so don't underrate him oh.

This is to all my Tinubu's supporters, abeg make una join us, Bola is already a President, Lagos state is a country of its own and Tinubu is already the life President of Lagos, make una help Obi organize Naija small abeg
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Inosky(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obi is the real deal for the youths of Nigeria. For a better and more respectful Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by m4goodlife: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can we have a labour party President with entirety of national assembly members (senate & reps) all from PDP and APC and States' Governors from other party?

As much as I like Peter Obi and would loved him to win, the chances are slim; sentiment and emotions aside.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by drlateef: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
clinician2x:

He laundered 250m and left 75bn for state government. Are you not a stupid man like this?

Nonsense! What about the 125 billion debt he left behind. Do you read news at all? Please don’t reply me if you don’t have all your facts in hand.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Diligence: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
The old order doesn't know who demography is... Can you imagine millions of people given birth to esp in the 90s? Guz they are in their 20s/30s and they HV listened over and over again to a ccertain Candidate called Mr Peter Obi telling his story as a Governor. They HV listened to Mr Peter Obi's videos, tapes, audios telling them and shared them over and over again:

It is your future they're toying/playing with ....
Take back your country
Life no suppose hard, Nigerians
Use public funds on Nigerian masses
Stop the wastes, bribery and corruption
How he cut costs, how he saved billions of naira
How Anambra achieved Millennium Development Goals
How Anambra improved in education and how he paid everyone and owed nobody
How youths should hold their leaders accountable

Guz: these youths are giving Nigeria last chance in 2023!!!
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Abokilongthing: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pert Obi 2023

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by 989900: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
If the attached affects you and you will still vote APC/PDP -- suffer no dey tire you?

Ṣe k'oun ṣe wipe wọn ti fi iya ṣ'epe fún ẹ ni, bayi?!

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reminds me of Buhari campaign poster that year. We all know the outcome after he was elected.

If you know, you know.

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Tinubufit: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Who but I will not lie right now I'm eating Agbado.
clinician2x:

Agbado in the morning, cassava in the afternoon and corn in the night
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by VULCAN(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Evil men have removed Igboho from the chess board so how can Yoruba Nation be achieved?

supereagle:
I am Yoruba man if Yoruba Nation is not achieved before 2023 election, you have my vote.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Everest9(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
casualobserver:
he will learn that Hungry Nigerians dont do anything for free
that is why they don't have anything free from Government, time to change the game, that one vote that OBi will get is surly from me
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by chrisxxx(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
And Obi thinks these poor Nigerians are interested in long speeches?
These people need just #1000 to eat the next mealtime and let go their birthright like Esau did.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Vinnie2000(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Theoarhics:
I hope this Obi movement don't end up like the failure of obaseki second term in govt. This was how people shouted Buhari in 2015 and Obaseki in 2020 and they end up as complete failures.
How can you compare this noble Peter Obi Movement with Buhari and Obaseki
Buhari used cheap 'Jonathan is wicked' propaganda to campaign while Obaseki used 'Edo no be lagos' to deceive voters!
Peter Obi's campaigns is based on Development!
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oga, you're deceiving yasef. You're very delusional. Any Yoruba that votes for Obi is "omo ale".
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by casualobserver: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Everest9:
that is why they don't have anything free from Government, time to change the game, that one vote that OBi will get is surly from me

oga leave story, go and try reasoning that to a hungry Nigerian.
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Theoarhics: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:
How can you compare this noble Peter Obi Movement with Buhari and Obaseki
Buhari used cheap 'Jonathan is wicked' propaganda to campaign while Obaseki used 'Edo no be lagos' to deceive voters!
Peter Obi's campaigns is based on Development!

Just my thought. You see , sometimes expectations are dashed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb / Reverse Your Nomination Of MD NDDC, Delta Ijaws Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.