Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Need A Better Business Idea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Better Business Idea (544 Views)

Is La Buena Vida A Good Business Idea For A Person?? / Seee How She Was Able To Raise Capital For Her Business Idea. / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Better Business Idea by Diza46(f): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
I have been into abaya business for some years now but it went bankrupt due to financial problem so I am thinking of another business that has a good benifit and won't rum me down,I would have love going back to my abaya business but the only issue i am having now is that going back to the business required a lot of fund which I can't afford so I am seeking for any better business idea that i can start with 100k
Re: I Need A Better Business Idea by lordchiz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
What is abaya
Re: I Need A Better Business Idea by Diza46(f): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
lordchiz:
What is abaya

Re: I Need A Better Business Idea by Nukellia: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Diza46:
I have been into abaya business for some years now but it went bankrupt due to financial problem so I am thinking of another business that has a good benifit and won't rum me down,I would have love going back to my abaya business but the only issue i am having now is that going back to the business required a lot of fund which I can't afford so I am seeking for any better business idea that i can start with 100k

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY WHATSAPP CONTACT

Good Luck..

(1) (Reply)

One Last Good-bye Kiss Led To A Huge Betrayal / Beautiful Women Want You To Approach & Seduce Them / What Happens When You Hit Share On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.