Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,026 members, 7,849,144 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. (3876 Views)

Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / Grace Finds Other Nympho Housegirls Like Her At The Tap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Silentgroper(m): 10:38pm On May 18
Does it really fetch money .. why are people so engrossed in it .. everyone is just tapping on their phone's screen their lives depends on it...

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Xenry: 10:40pm On May 18
Currently have 3 accounts running this shiit. It's better to do it and it ends up not paying than to not do at all.

1 Like

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Silentgroper(m): 8:46am On May 19
Does it really work , who don chop money from am?

How does it work??
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by blaquemyc: 10:08am On May 19
Silentgroper:

How does it work??
Notcoin listed on major exchanges a few days ago and people cashed out wella, you still dey here dey ask questions. Better join the moving train now or regret later.
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by MrOreo(m): 10:16am On May 19
blaquemyc:
Notcoin listed on major exchanges a few days ago and people cashed out wella, you still dey here dey ask questions. Better join the moving train now or regret later.
A colleague that was tapping Notcoin just beside me made a lot from it. I was even mocking him that time sef! embarassed
Na since then I dey tap anything tappable.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Silentgroper(m): 10:24am On May 19
MrOreo:

A colleague that was tapping Notcoin just beside me made a lot from it. I was even mocking him sef! embarassed
Na since then I dey tap anything tappable.
omoh, make me too begin my tapping journey..

1 Like

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by MrOreo(m): 10:26am On May 19
Silentgroper:
omoh, make me too begin my tapping journey..
Better late than never...
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by obinna58(m): 11:28am On May 19
Few people have to make money so that majority can be swindled or get stuck

How easy they’re making it seem to you of what you’re pursuing since the day you became a man

5 Likes

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by MrOreo(m): 12:29pm On May 19
blaquemyc:
That on chain is pretty damn slow in opening, it take eternity to load the game
It's smooth for me though. The most important thing is they'll be listing soon. Try having at least some of it.
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by gift2xl: 12:38pm On May 19
Crashing soon.
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Carazon: 3:59pm On May 19
Dem go dey quote themselves with sweet talks, please don't mind them. Next na crash

1 Like

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by sirwilson(m): 5:12pm On May 19
It's legit
I made $112 from NOTCOIN listing.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by 1000Capacity: 5:55pm On May 19
Silentgroper:

How does it work??

You are giving access to them to access your files and other information
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Walezy2020: 6:01pm On May 19
Message me if you wanna join my Airdrop group 0 eight 0 3 6 8 7 1310
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Silentgroper(m): 8:08pm On May 19
sirwilson:
It's legit
I made $112 from NOTCOIN listing.
let's see evidence??
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:51pm On May 19
Me I don't know if it will pay or not , but as long as I didn't put a dime in it I decided to try, do if it pays fine, if it doesn't fine, I didn't loose they didn't gain. Simple!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Error401: 10:51pm On May 19
obinna58:
Few people have to make money so that majority can be swindled or get stuck

How easy they’re making it seem to you of what you’re pursuing since the day you became a man

airdrops has been on for a long time, a friend told me about it about 4 years ago. If you know nothing about it, don’t say shit about it. Let people who want to try do it, you loose nothing by trying. Pi network has not been listed yet while notcoin got listed within few weeks. In the end, no one loose because nothing was demanded from you. Just click and wait.

1 Like

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Error401: 10:53pm On May 19
Silentgroper:
let's see evidence??
you don’t need evidence , go online and see , do your own research and see people turn millionaires from airdrops. No one is asking you to pay anything. You only need to tap, if you still need evidence to tap and make money without paying anything, then you are not ready to progress in life. Remain stagnant

4 Likes

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Silentgroper(m): 9:04am On May 20
Prettygirl200:
Me I don't know if it will pay or not , but as long as I didn't put a dime in it I decided to try, do if it pays fine, if it doesn't fine, I didn't loose they didn't gain. Simple!!
you be tapping too!! grin grin

Been long I've seen you around though...
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by sirwilson(m): 10:13am On May 20
Silentgroper:
let's see evidence??

I don't have to show you any evidence o
It's either you believe it or forget about it...
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by sirwilson(m): 10:18am On May 20
Silentgroper:
let's see evidence??

Make e no be like say I dey lie o

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by sirwilson(m): 10:19am On May 20
Swapped some NOT to USDT...
I use am hold body
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by sirwilson(m): 10:21am On May 20
More tapping bot
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by sirwilson(m): 10:22am On May 20
Tap Tap Tap

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Aramide1986: 10:34am On May 20
Xenry:
Currently have 3 accounts running this shiit. It's better to do it and it ends up not paying than to not do at all.
please I'm interested
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Aramide1986: 10:36am On May 20
Please how do i join this opportunity
Silentgroper:
Does it really fetch money .. why are people so engrossed in it .. everyone is just tapping on their phone's screen their lives depends on it...
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by Cesarr1: 2:35pm On May 20
Aramide1986:
Please how do i join this opportunity
me too boss
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Tap Tap Tap Thing .. by sabbiboi: 4:59pm On May 20
So Nigerians are still this gullible, gosh .

They are expecting free money. So many people still mumu for Nigeria like this shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ / Help Me Please / Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.