Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) (5992 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / I Spotted This Fat Dude Outside My House By 4AM(Scary Photos) / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Nerogaming01(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
A man has taken to Twitter to call out his ex-girlfriend after she invaded his house with two of her friends and caused a scene in the middle of the night.

According to the man, his ex-girlfriend stormed his compound at 4 am to “talk” in the hopes of reconciling with him.

When things didn’t go as planned, she allegedly started destroying his flower pots and causing an uproar in the compound.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wf-ZM21Ld8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by NeroGaming: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by RisenJoe(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Seventhy years old girl wey no get shame.

Iffa ah be d guy, I go just collect dem friends digits 4 future nacking and don't be surprised that they will agree.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Nonexisting: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
They came straight from their night businesses. See that one barking like a dog, maybe all she had as clients throughout the night were dogs. Stupid gender.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Nerogaming01(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
RisenJoe:
Seventhy years old girl wey no get shame.

Iffa ah be d guy, I go just collect dem friends digits 4 future nacking and don't be surprised that they will agree.

You Sabi these tinzz grin

Especially that black girl. She get one kind courage and that kind thing dey ginger man body

5 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Nerogaming01(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
They came straight from their night businesses. See that one barking like a dog, maybe all she had as clients throughout the night were dogs. Stupid gender.

Lol grin

Na the ex girlfriend be that cry

She craze 2 second grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by EmiDon11: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is NATO aware of the invasion?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by 4teenblaq: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin this gender causing commotion and disturbing the peace of the environment..

They must have planned this very well before coming hence why all the three are there.
Barking toothless bitches.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by InsideLove(f): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Emma2Seconds: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
A Woman In Her Prime

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Bruno3000(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
I hope jehova witness people will all get their pvc's and vote Mr Pete?.. They better do

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by ValCon888: 12:26am On Jun 13, 2022
Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.
Birds of the same feather will flock together.

Man didn't dodge a bullet. He evaded a missile.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Dizzyyish: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by abobote: 2:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Ashawo no get shame

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Wahala dey oh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by robinso01(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2022
The guy dodged a bullet by cuttin off the relationship with her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by satandeterrible: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
Is NATO aware of the invasion?
President Biden has called for a UN security council meeting to discuss this invasion.
Rumors are flying that Russia will veto any possible sanctions on the invaders.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2022
I no support this one o.
This is childish.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by EmiDon11: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2022
satandeterrible:

President Biden has called for a UN security council meeting to discuss this invasion.
and nigeria have threatened to limit the supply of cows to them if they ever invade

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by EmiDon11: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2022
satandeterrible:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Hambivert: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2022
A brother man can have 99 problems, but, a woman should sparogatively never be one. For a problematic woman limits a man's lifespan.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Emmanuel909090: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
To be frank he might not meet any woman that will love him this much again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Nerogaming01(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

She's hurt and probably couldn't stop thinking about him.
Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Emmanuel909090: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nerogaming01:

She's hurt and probably couldn't stop thinking about him.

Yeah, he will definitely regret leaving her

1 Like

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
4AM from where?

1 Like

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Harry00(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
ɪs ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ

1 Like

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Mercury12(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Black widow

1 Like

Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Mercury12(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
lol to be honest
The girl might not meet a guy that can love her that much again.
If left to me I would judge that she is toxic judging from her invading her ex boyfriend house in company of her confused and intoxicated friends.

I have meet her type of girls in real life.
They only know the value of whatever they had lost.

Their tears is Manipulation 101.
Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Mercury12:
lol to be honest
The girl might not meet a guy that can love her that much again.
If left to me I would judge that she is toxic judging from her invading her ex boyfriend house in company of her confused and intoxicated friends.

I have meet her type of girls in real life.
They only know the value of whatever they had lost.

Their tears is Manipulation 101.

Bro I doubt, but fate is different so I assume you are also right.

Most persons who left people that love them this much, tend to regret in the long run.
Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Mercury12(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

Bro I doubt, but fate is different so I assume you are also right.

Most persons who left people that love them this much, tend to regret in the long run.

You see love.

Me I see madness

It is only a mad lover that will pull such stunt. Invading her ex lover house with her intoxicated friends.

What do u know about love?
If that is your definition of love then I want no part of it.
Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Mercury12:

You see love.

Me I see madness

It is only a mad lover that will pull such stunt. Invading her ex lover house with her intoxicated friends.

What do u know about love?
If that is your definition of love then I want no part of it.

Experience they say is the best teacher.
Peace.
Re: Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video) by Mercury12(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

Experience they say is the best teacher.
Peace.
What do u know about experience?
What are your experiences?

(1) (Reply)

Please Talk Me Out Of Crushing On A NL Celebrity. / Happy Birthday Ishilove! / I Want To Stop Paying For Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.