Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! (6051 Views)

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yeah yeah ok. In an addict. So what? I'm just a man. I just can't get a girlfriend!. I don't believe in that! Why should i be spending so much money on one girl? Its not in my blood to do so. I just don't need them pestering me. I just want sex when i want it and i move on! SIMPLICITY! No emotions! I've been a brothel addict for 8 years now. I can't lie. I love it!. U know, u have money and u want sex. U go to the brothel, find a bitch u want! Fvuck and Run! But u know, after sometime i just start thinking. "Why can't i get this sex for free? Must i spend all the fvucking time? I mean, Im a good-looking guy and i'm handsome. Unfortunately, that's not how it works all around the world! undecided. Its a fvucked up world we live in! Where pussy as more value than dick. Can u imagine! But the truth is, it's mens fault. They fvucked everything up. Imagine a man spending 20k,50k,100k, 200k for sex? Why wouldnt pussy have more value. If men could hold their urge as good as women, maybe things would change. If they could think we their brains and not their dicks. Things would change i guess. We men are supposed to have been the sexual gatekeepers but we fvucked it all up! Oh well, life goes on. I guess we just have to wait for a new world! shocked. To reset it all to default again.

Im out!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Bintabisiriyu: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
I warned you not to smoke all that weed.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by dingbang(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
If a woman can comfortably buy a vibrateur or a dil...do... Then she can as well afford to pay for sex

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by ITbomb(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
sad

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Who run the world? Girls, girls cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by memories1(f): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is there ever a time when a man stops paying for sex? Even your wife, you somehow pay for it however you look at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by okwabayi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
I thought you already had a girlfriend in addition to your brothel runs?

The truth is, you picked the best policy. What is happening to you is the grass looking greener syndrome. When you catch a girlfriend you'll eventually see the life you're living now is the better option. Girls too get wahala -- f-ucking and running naim sweet pass.

You're attractive, yes but it doesn't mean you should lock yourself down to one woman. I suggest you try and put in the work to get a girlfriend. By the time you see how frustrating it is you'll settle back into visiting brothels again. When one mumu girl puts you in her friendzone for two years only for you to later find out she was distributing it about for free without you knowing naim your brain go reset.

Also, take all this olosho prakking time as practice for your future girlfriend. Men like you when them handle woman she go disown her whole generation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by 400billionman: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
APC back to Daura
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
okwabayi:
I thought you already had a girlfriend in addition to your brothel runs?

The truth is, you picked the best policy. What is happening to you is the grass looking greener syndrome. When you catch a girlfriend you'll eventually see the life you're living now is the better option. Girls too get wahala -- f-ucking and running naim sweet pass.

You're attractive, yes but it doesn't mean you should lock yourself down to one woman. I suggest you try and put in the work to get a girlfriend. By the time you see how frustrating it is you'll settle back into visiting brothels again. When one mumu girl puts you in her friendzone for two years only for you to later find out she was distributing it about for free without you knowing naim your brain go reset.

Also, take all this olosho prakking time as practice for your future girlfriend. Men like you when them handle woman she go disown her whole generation.
my guy na bachelor 4 life i wan do o. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by fancy4eve(f): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Yeah yeah ok. In an addict. So what? I'm just a man. I just can't get a girlfriend!. I don't believe in that! Why should i be spending so much money on one girl? Its not in my blood to do so. I just don't need them pestering me. I just want sex when i want it and i move on! SIMPLICITY! No emotions! I've been a brothel addict for 8 years now. I can't lie. I love it!. U know, u have money and u want sex. U go to the brothel, find a bitch u want! Fvuck and Run! But u know, after sometime i just start thinking. "Why can't i get this sex for free? Must i spend all the fvucking time? I mean, Im a good-looking guy and i'm handsome. Unfortunately, that's not how it works all around the world! undecided. Its a fvucked up world we live in! Where pussy as more valuable than dick. Can u imagine! But the truth is, it's mens fault. They fvucked everything up. Imagine a man spending 20k,50k,100k, 200k for sex? Why wouldnt pussy have more value. If men could hold their urge as good as women, maybe things would change. If they could think we their brains and not their dicks. Things would change i guess. We men are supposed to have been the sexual gatekeepers but we fvucked it all up! Oh well, life goes on. I guess we just have to wait for a new world! shocked. To reset it all to default again.

Im out!!
Don't worry, soon u will pay for HIV

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Lonestar124: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
400billionman:
APC back to Daura
APC and PDP....we don't need them again in aso rock...The both are incapacitated.
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by somehow: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
memories1:
Is there ever a time when a man stops paying for sex? Even your wife, you somehow pay for it however you look at it.

How?
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by 400billionman: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lonestar124:
APC and PDP....we don't need them again in aso rock...The both are incapacitated.
PDP share the money
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin grin

Who run the world? Girls, girls cheesy
undecided
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
Even with all the makeup u r still ugly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by fancy4eve(f): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mrbolt565:
no doubt about dat, but how will u know d true definition of beauty wen u don't even luv ur pretty self or even appreciate odas, beauty my frwnd is in d eyes of d beholder.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Lonestar124: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
400billionman:
PDP share the money
Yes........and the other party is ineptitude..we don't need them again in this country.

Let try the new ones..Nigerians should put confusion in the mist Apc and PDP on 2019 election.

Nigeria make una shine una eyes for 2019 election..

They're all bloody misleaders that want power not the country goodness and can do anything to get it.

I watch the current ekiti state campaigns from both party nothing tangible to hold, no manifesto, conviction just bashing each other, dancing to the gullibility of the people.

This two party has marinate in power to an extent they feel entitled to get Nigerians votes.....we want change but we don't want to try new things.
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by KingTugreat: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
mr bolt that is the best life you are living now get a girlfriend,spend more and regret it forever. Me I spend 5-7k home service.no stress

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by naijacentric(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
When will women start paying for what dey enjoy more than men

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
we all pay for sex, either you are married or not.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by GOFRONT(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
I love s.exx
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Bintabisiriyu: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
no doubt about dat, but how will u know d true definition of beauty wen u don't even luv ur pretty self or even appreciate odas, beauty my frwnd is in d eyes of d beholder.

Babe you have just taken my heart

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Newbielearner(m): 12:35am On Jul 12, 2018
The purpose of this thread is for men to raise the standard so that people like op whose sexual drive appears to be very high can get sex for free. Right?
If that's the case, then op, you are among the men giving the women undeserved power, and the change can only start from you.

Learn to have balance in life. Raise your standards such that it would be a privilege for a lady to spend time with you. Divert about 70% of your sexual urge into creative works. Have fun hanging out with matured and well to do ladies, without you intending to have sex with any. If you're to have sex, it should just be spontaneous or planned (if you eventually chose to get married). Just like my own way of balance is checking Nairaland by midnight and working during the day. Lol.

Women deserve respect just like men. But a wise man would avoid the manipulative ones: They always talk about money and are never straight forward.
Na the first Adam cause the wahala. The first day he allowed the woman to lead was the day man fell!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Mrbolt565:

hahaha grin

See finishing grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Cumtroller: 5:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Yeah yeah ok. In an addict. So what? I'm just a man. I just can't get a girlfriend!. I don't believe in that! Why should i be spending so much money on one girl? Its not in my blood to do so. I just don't need them pestering me. I just want sex when i want it and i move on! SIMPLICITY! No emotions! I've been a brothel addict for 8 years now. I can't lie. I love it!. U know, u have money and u want sex. U go to the brothel, find a bitch u want! Fvuck and Run! But u know, after sometime i just start thinking. "Why can't i get this sex for free? Must i spend all the fvucking time? I mean, Im a good-looking guy and i'm handsome. Unfortunately, that's not how it works all around the world! undecided. Its a fvucked up world we live in! Where pussy as more value than dick. Can u imagine! But the truth is, it's mens fault. They fvucked everything up. Imagine a man spending 20k,50k,100k, 200k for sex? Why wouldnt pussy have more value. If men could hold their urge as good as women, maybe things would change. If they could think we their brains and not their dicks. Things would change i guess. We men are supposed to have been the sexual gatekeepers but we fvucked it all up! Oh well, life goes on. I guess we just have to wait for a new world! shocked. To reset it all to default again.

Im out!!
When next you go to the brothel, dive in skin to skin.
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by mgtow: 7:09am On Jul 12, 2018
KingTugreat:
mr bolt that is the best life you are living now get a girlfriend,spend more and regret it forever. Me I spend 5-7k home service.no stress

Well I have like 3 girlfriends, they come around, cook, clean and fúck me. And all I give them is transport fare and a promise of good things to come. That's cheaper than spending 5k everytime I want to bust a nut like wtf? To be honest I'd rather masturbate than spend so much. No be fûck bring me come dis world na. Something that should be free.
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by ImaIma1(f): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
I just recently heard of a woman that collects money from her husband to do any other thing apart from penetration. She is someone i know well and i laughed when i heard it.

If he wants oral, he pays first. ..any extra extra, he pays first. And she keeps the money for those times when he is really broke and she gives it to him cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by lereinter(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2018
KingTugreat:

those gals u spend 5k on are also your gfs

they wont even satisfy u well

spend such on a gal u toast and see magic
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by mimimile93: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2018
fancy4eve:

Are you indirectly telling my bro to opt for a girlfriend? When we all know y'all are prostitutes..

Y'all are all prostitutes only few decide to work at brothels while others like you disguised as girlfriends.

Fvck all y'all!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by mimimile93: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2018
lereinter:

those gals u spend 5k on are also your gfs

they wont even satisfy u well

spend such on a gal u toast and see magic

I swear the prostitutes at the brothels satisfy men sexually than the prostitutes paraded as girlfriends.

Reason is, those at the brothels will want to keep you as their customer thus go extra just to satisfy you..

Have you ever fvck a girl at a brothel and she tells you she's tired? Hell no. A b!tch would go extra to satisfy her customer.

But your so called girlfriend there are certain things she might not do to or for you during sexual intercourse..

Calculate the money you spend on your girlfriend monthly including phone calls and time invested in the relationship and calculate the money and time you spend on a brothel girl..

Funny thing is, after spending your hard earn money and priceless time on your girlfriend, she will still cheat on you while the girl at the brothel doesn't cheat, doesn't break hearts..

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by mimimile93: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2018
ImaIma1:
I just recently heard of a woman that collects money from her husband to do any other thing apart from penetration. She is someone i know well and i laughed when i heard it.

If he wants oral, he pays first. ..any extra extra, he pays first. And she keeps the money for those times when he is really broke and she gives it to him cheesy.

You just heard?

Ain't you in Nigeria again?

Now know this... Every lady in Nigeria (including the married ones) tax their men for sex directly or indirectly..

At your Last sentence, that's fairy tale.
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by mimimile93: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
mgtow:

Well I have like 3 girlfriends, they come around, cook, clean and fúck me. And all I give them is transport fare and a promise of good things to come. That's cheaper than spending 5k everytime I want to bust a nut like wtf? To be honest I'd rather masturbate than spend so much. No be fûck bring me come dis world na. Something that should be free.

Spending 5k on a hole is expensive?

Don't worry I gottcha.

A time will come you will spend 200k on a cooch and you don't feel it.

A poor man says trekking is exercise..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Only Big Breasts Women Can Performed (photos) / Pls Oh...can Anyone Explain What Are All These? (pic) / This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.