Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria (4738 Views)

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Danrochester: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
I left Nigeria this year for a college program of two years in Rochester, Minnesota. Ever since then my dream of becoming a professional footballer is already at my palm and I thank God. I come from a upper middle class Lebanese and cross river family in Nigeria.
This is me before leaving Naija.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by BamideleAdeleke(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wow. Congratulations to you. You fit take me with you on your next trip? �
Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Danrochester: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
During my college time early this year I got involved in college football. I am a Good soccer player, it was always my dream . I got signed by Rochester football club by February.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Jeon(f): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin

LET ME KEEP QUIET.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Foreverme5221: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good for you
Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Danrochester: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is my Girl Mareike. She is very caring and supportive. Her Mom is very Nice. Mareike always spend on me and it’s very hard but I can’t stop her.
I thank God for making it possible for me to leave Nigeria

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by DipWire: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nigeria do you great evil

1 Like

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by BamideleAdeleke(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Danrochester:
This is my Girl Mareike. She is very caring and supportive. Her Mom is very Nice. Mareike always spend on me and it’s very hard but I can’t stop her.
I thank God for making it possible for me to leave Nigeria

Comrade, I wanna be there too. If you see any scholarship or a tech related job there, mail me. I celebrate with you. More shot into that goal net. �����

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wow
Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Danrochester: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
I got Scouted by the coach of US Men National team U23 to represent them in the CONCACAF Olympic qualifying tournament. Luckily I made the 23 Men Shortlisted list. Citizenship is not required to play for the US men soccer team.

22 Likes

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Danrochester: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
BamideleAdeleke:

Comrade, I wanna be there too. If you see any scholarship or a tech related job there, mail me. I celebrate with you. More shot into that goal net. �����
Thanks bro
You too

2 Likes

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Cypress042(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
I know Nairaland ladies will be busy zooming this handsome dudes picture tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Danrochester: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
If you have opportunity to leave the country please do. Nigeria is too rugged and hard to survive in.

15 Likes

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by franchasofficia: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is what I was telling young Nigerians in my earlier thread; forget the rubbish haters tell you that traveling abroad doesn't guarantee success or bla bla bla, please if you are not from a highly placed Nigerian family, Japa before you turn 30yrs.

Use study pathway to Japa on time. Check my thread on this for tips.

Nigeria and all Black African nations are dream killers. Look at this young man achieving his lifetime dream just few months after leaving Nigeria.

Nigeria favour mostly the corruptc the brutal, the super spiritual people and the heartless. The remaining are by luck or special destiny.

Think well, leave Nigeria as soon as you can do that legitimately

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Babaken(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
APC and PDP has turn Nigeria to dream killer
Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Danrochester:
I left Nigeria this year for a college program of two years in Rochester, Minnesota. Ever since then my dream of becoming a professional footballer is already at my palm and I thank God. I come from a upper middle class Lebanese and cross river family in Nigeria.
This is me before leaving Naija.

Nah wa ooo

Even a Lebanese dey happy say he leave Nigeria cry cry

This is a new low for a sane Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by V9er: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
I have a cousin who went to the UK. 14yo boy making his mother proud in book and sports outshining all those whitey, yes he was smart o but that ball he was just normal. Same thing in secondary School there was one guy that can run he wasn't even the fastest in our set o he went to US and last I checked was running for his state, all the people who could run better than him in Nigeria are sitting at home because of ASUU strike.
Congrats bro

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by dawnomike(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Danrochester:
I got Scouted by the coach of US Men National team U23 to represent them in the CONCACAF Olympic qualifying tournament. Luckily I made the 23 Men Shortlisted list. Citizenship is not required to play for the US men soccer team.
I am very happy for you... I pray you reach the apex of your dreams coming true

4 Likes

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Danrochester: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
V9er:
I have a cousin who went to the UK. 14yo boy making his mother proud in book and sports outshining all those whitey, yes he was smart o but that ball he was just normal. Same thing in secondary School there was one guy that can run he wasn't even the fastest in our set o he went to US and last I checked was running for his state, all the people who could run better than him in Nigeria are sitting at home because of ASUU strike.
Congrats bro
True issue bro. When I was in Nigeria I look like an average footballer. But over here I am seen as a Top Player, I really don’t know why

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Danrochester: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
BamideleAdeleke:

Mail me bro

3 Likes

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by BamideleAdeleke(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Danrochester:

Mail me bro

I tried reaching you through mail but it's not going. I'm on WhatsApp, reach me there.
WhatsApp: +2348163113001
Or
My email: bamideleadeleke36253@gmail.com

It's nice meeting you �

1 Like

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Jmichael1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Isoright....
Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Ballzproblemm: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
booking space furst
Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Ballzproblemm: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
nairaland investigators, please do your work cheesy,check wether op is a lying buffoon or he is telling the the truth ,I trust una

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by TONY042(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Danrochester:
If you have opportunity to leave the country please do. Nigeria is too rugged and hard to survive in.

Bro, in case there's any scholarship opportunity over there, you can drop it here for us. Atleast make the hustle dey move.

Keep winning, Chief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by poshemmanuel(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by koyyess: 12:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Hmm. Where are the investigators?
My Google search lens no dey work. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44am On Jun 13, 2022
This is only the beginning.

Thr Sky is your starting point.

Go and succeed.

We wish you all the very best for the future.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Es350: 1:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Why do I feel this thread is fake? Probably a broke ass guy with hairy balls lifting this dude's pics off his IG to disturb us here. No be today. grin

9 Likes

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by MrBachelor: 1:26am On Jun 13, 2022
post=113747126:
This is only the beginning.

Thr Sky is your starting point.

Go and succeed.

We wish you all the very best for the future.

Gettat.

2 Likes

Re: How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria by Jeremani: 1:32am On Jun 13, 2022
If na true congrats and if na lie congrats
Is a win win thing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romanceland Ladies With The Biggest Booobs (photos 18+) / Rate My Girlfriend's Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? Hot Picz / Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.