Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Has Anyone With Lotto Number Came To You In Your Dream? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone With Lotto Number Came To You In Your Dream? (473 Views)

My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone With Lotto Number Came To You In Your Dream? by Axis313(m): 5:09am On Jun 13, 2022
I have experienced it twice.The first one was around 2009 when pool betting was more in vogue,nothing like bet9na and the likes at that time.
For those that didn't know pool betting,it's about the outcome of 49 stipulated matches printed on coupon,and played every weekend.Each number has a certain match printed against it,and for you to win,you must predict 3 numbers to draw.There is option for permutation,but it must be at least 3 drawn matches.
As I was saying,around that year,someone came to me in my dream,an oyinbo man,he wrote 5 numbers on a board for me,I remember those numbers vividly,I wrote them down.But I don't have enough money with me,I played it with the little I have,three came out of it,I won 12000 Naira,the following week,I didn't play it,but guess what?ALL THE FIVE NUMBERS CAME.I mean all the five matches against those five numbers finished as draw.I was dumbfounded,I don't know what to say.
The second one was about a month ago,someone came to me with a corn cob,but there was only three corns on it,he picked one corn,he said this is so so number (I am not going to mention any number),he picked another corn and the last one,telling me the numbers,I woke up.Me that I don't even know how t play lotto numbers,but I remember the numbers vividly.Morning came,I went to one baba ijebu kiosk and play the numbers in permutation,at least if two numbers drop,I will win something.When the result came out,only two numbers dropped.I won,but its only 12000 naira I won again.I wonder what is with me and 12000 naira whenever I bet.
Anyway,that's my experience,you toys are free to share yours.
PS:For those that are saying there is nothing like spiritual occurrence,this is just a prove,because those that gave me those numbers already knew it even before the event happen.

Re: Has Anyone With Lotto Number Came To You In Your Dream? by anonymuz(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
This thing dey ruin life o...we I was growing up, it's only retired old men dey play am. Their shops are always in a hidden location with white cotton veil to cover people inside. Very bad.
Re: Has Anyone With Lotto Number Came To You In Your Dream? by crestcapital: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Mother Send Me Errands But Not My Younger Brother? / He’s My Bestie – Lady Shares Video Of Her Playing With Her Friend’s Dad-(video) / Pls Help Me Before I Drop Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.