Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

He’s My Bestie – Lady Shares Video Of Her Playing With Her Friend’s Dad-(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s My Bestie – Lady Shares Video Of Her Playing With Her Friend’s Dad-(video) (475 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He’s My Bestie – Lady Shares Video Of Her Playing With Her Friend’s Dad-(video) by peterdavidagbo: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
A Nigerian Lady has set the internet on fire as she is seen on a video playing with her friend dad saying “he is her bestie”. She shared a video which showed her playing with the man in the presence of his daughter, who is her roommate.

According to the young woman, he paid them a visit at their hostel and decided to spend quality time with the two of them. In the video she uploaded on social media, her friend was playing with him while she was recording them. Feel free to watch the hilarious video https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/09/02/hes-my-bestie-lady-shares-video-of-her-playing-with-her-friends-dad/

1 Share

Re: He’s My Bestie – Lady Shares Video Of Her Playing With Her Friend’s Dad-(video) by Onucs(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rubbish!

That dude is neither their daddy

We know these things grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Before I Drop Out / In Heaven, We Will Be Playing With Dolphins And Lions / The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Marries 5th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.