Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. (55123 Views)

Peter Obi Eating With IPOB Members (pictures) / Bandits Kidnap Catholic Seminary Students In Kaduna / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by SMGGroup: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I have problem with Nigerian politicians showing off new character especially when election is around the corner.

This is mocking the masses

The difference between him and other politicians is that it's not his media team that is releasing these pictures. They are testimony of people who have first hand experience with him.
Does that make sense to you now. Vote whoever you want to but first think about the future of your kids

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Okarakwu: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2022
What's wrong with seminary ..you mentioned the core Moslem states and you think in your boko haram infested mind that an average Moslem has issue with Christianity ? I did my youth service in school of hygiene Sabo kofar Kano old city and th e all Moslem students turned my bunk as the most frequently visited area among the non Moslems cos I was very friendly with them and they were very wonderful people .
So stop thinking and believing that Moslems have issues with Christians . Anyone that like good governance will yearn for any good candidate whether imam or pastor .
Terrier99:
Send this picture of Obi in a Seminary to the voters in Kaduna, Kano, Katsina and Kebbi. Then, tell them to vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by lyntiffany(f): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi is behind the killings in the East. Simon Ekpa revealed this facts. grin
Simply shows you he has zero tolerance for madness, he will deal with any group that decides to disturb our peace as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Midastorch(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2022
mycar:
This is while he was a Governor, very impressive

A good leader is one who listens to the yelling of his people and do something about it. Who gets information by himself and do not rely on sycophants for it because they will tell him lies.
He went with the students so that he can gist with them and get first hand information from them.
And for your information, this movement is beyond Peter Obi, He can't even stop it, He is not even desperate to become the president. Youths and the fed up masses are his strength.

Peter Obi was Anambra state Governor in 2015?? Ani ke rora mo fagbo...lmfaoooooo
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by IDIOTmoderators: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

It is impossible for you to know the problems students in FGC Ikom in Cross Rivers State are facing. Just as you do not know the immediate needs of women selling in Mile 3 market in Port Harcourt.

So, for you to think of sitting in your office and knowing, means you do not even understand the basis of development.

I will give you a hint.

One of them is to visit the people and carry out a needs assessment.

Peter Obi is well versed in this.
Indeed continue to deceive yourself! Base on the school example you made who doesn't know the rot in our educational system? Who doesn't know that most schools in Nigeria lack basic amenities? Oga even a donkey doesn't have to sit and eat with the students to know this, it is glaring we all know the problems in Nigeria.
That aside my actual question is if at all he did that to know the problems how does that translate to good governance?
We have seen politicians do that all the time at different places, some will even stop on the road to buy roasted corn yet the problem of the poor masses continues. This is not just about Obi but all our leaders... If people like you are not wise yet some of us are wise. We can't be deceived again will all those fake shows.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by tonexman18(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E no concern us. Our Mazi Simon Ekpa can rule IGBO People from any part of the World. grin

No election in the East in 2023
k…
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by vincentjk(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2022
I finished my secondary school here o, choi this school is fine to a fault tbh
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Raxxye(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

The labour party doesn't even have a whole Governorship candidate in States like kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, Bauchi etc.
If you don't understand what that mean then Congratulations!
This time we will vote by individual capabilities, not party popularity; we will take our chances with Peter Obi!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Raxxye(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I have problem with Nigerian politicians showing off new character especially when election is around the corner.

But that picture was taken in 2015, long before Peter Obi's presidential ambition!
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by cosmos1440: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Meanwhile, this poster is a priest now

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0VMfbzeFhen9TgsNDXEhcADQUwpud9ZzhqaXCQMcc5NoQMSM7tnHaYBJLE2LYW9Sgl&id=100001583809656

This is also one of his outstanding achievements as governor of Anambra State
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Basic123: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2022
mycar:
This is while he was a Governor, very impressive

A good leader is one who listens to the yelling of his people and do something about it. Who gets information by himself and do not rely on sycophants for it because they will tell him lies.
He went with the students so that he can gist with them and get first hand information from them.
And for your information, this movement is beyond Peter Obi, He can't even stop it, He is not even desperate to become the president. Youths and the fed up masses are his strength.
He is not desperate but jumped from one party to the other. He is not different from Atiku!
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Uchesis: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi is behind the killings in the East. Simon Ekpa revealed this facts. grin
Why is simon ekpa not living in Nigeria?

Be careful who you listen to
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Obi is for the people
I am obidient grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by uckyra: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

oga remember this is 2015
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Diligence: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Nigerians are now more desperate to see true and honest change of Leadership with Mr Peter Obi. That hope cum revolution is irreversible!

See... Nigerians are tired of 1999-2022 corrupt, insensitive, selfish and covetous politicians.

Suddenly, Nigerians realised that these corrupt politicians and their friends or stooges in the office steal so much, then spend billions of stolen public funds, bribe delegates and during elections, they spend some, then for the next 4 years, they tell Nigerians... you are on your own to suffering and smiling.

EnofIsEnof! Take back your country!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by manikspears: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

The labour party doesn't even have a whole Governorship candidate in States like kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, Bauchi etc.

Here is Labour Party's current standing.

But indeed most of his supporters do not understand politics or they are straight up ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Bigii(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2022
I was the life. BMS my starting point cool
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by jamace(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Randerl:
Our Catholic Labour Party Candidate.
Obi for president is not a religious movement. It is the voice of the suffering people of Nigeria who wants a leader who can bring succour and self pride to them. Know this and join the movement of Obi for president. Enough of MEGA parties causing us sufferings and pains. Nigeria needs a leader. not political jobbers.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Picardor2: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

I will still vote for him
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Picardor2: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
manikspears:

But indeed most of his supporters do not understand politics or they are straight up ignorant.
Most of his supporters are not voting party that what u do not understand. They are voting for PO. They just want a better Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by chinchum(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Smithkline200:
You are very dense and obviously will never grow in your life if you think APC just came up.

Lemme school you:

Some well groomed youths are saying Labour Party has no structure.
And I keep saying, it takes a day to birth a king.
APC didn’t come from the blues,

APC is a coalition of:
ACN (Tinubu)
ANPP (Ogbonnaya Onu) and
CPC (Buhari).

They came together to form APC in a day, and even when APC emerged, people called them “no structure” and they grew into what they are today.

I can tolerate uneducated people saying “no structure in Labour Party”.
But an educated person talking about “no structure” in Labour Party deserves a holy cane �

Most of these people do not even know the emergence of APC, but freely bullying others.
The A is for Acn
The P is for anPP
The C is for Cpc.
That was how the coined the Acronym to gave it an All Progressive Congress.

Please no man is an island, everything started in just a day!
Same way APC gained structure,
Other parties can form an alliance too with Labour and become a force like APC.

APC did not come from the blues, they had structure of governors and other elective posts from ACN, cpc and even Apga.

They had at least 9 governors at the start and later joined by 5 dissenting pdp governors.

The youth need to understand what political structure means for presidential election is the message i want the 2023 presidential election to pass across.

Obi can create a movement, but he can create one to start by winning few elective posts in 2023(governors and senators). He is creating noise in social media largely fuelled by Southerners (70% of those from SE) in about 10 states.

2023 is largely PDP vs APC in terms of presidential election. It is too late for any other party to win at the polls. To state otherwise is to not understand the political terrain of the country.

Apc is profiting the most from the Obi candidacy. To be sincere, i will stop making any explanation on this forum about Obi candidacy for the next 8 months as i am rooting for Tinubu over Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by jamace(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2022
manikspears:

This statistic would have been important if things were still business as usual. At the moment, the people of Nigeria have seen the light and want to be free from political jobbers, causing us great sufferings and pains, in the name of MEGA PARTY.

OP, emancipate yourself from the grip of political jobbers and get on the moving train of the new political order, for the creation of a new Nigeria. Enough of political deceits by MEGA PARTIES.

Peter Obi is the answer for the new Nigeria. All hands should be on deck to achieve this come 2023.

Yours Obi-diently.. cool
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by chimeremodlyn: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Say whatever you wish to say, for some of us this election is about our conscience, so that whenever we kneel down and cry to our God for a personal help, He knows that our conscience is clear, that we never participated in bringing in of another doomed politician on Nigeria. The country is in a hopeless state and another bad president would drown us all. For Gods sake what would you rather that we do?

We need a simple and prudent miserly nigerian who understands that wastage in governance in the last 15 years is the biggest problem this country has. Duplication of political appointments alone eats over 15 % of our budget, Scamy Fuel subsidy buries another 30 percent, Curruption takes another 30%, Scamy feeding of school children 1Billion per month. We know the problems of this country thats why we were excited with Buhari because he mentioned these issues when he was campaigning and promised us that he was a simple and miserly man only to Disappoint us.

Yes we know that chances are against Obi, but we are begging God and begging you not to allow all of us to drown just because of ethnic pride.

The decision here to vote for Obi compared to the other candidates is akin to where Armed robber comes to my house and forces me to choose between me raping my mother , or me raping my daughter or I fight him with one of my hands tied while has a knife. I know that the chances of me winning him in that fight is unlikely but for Gods Sake, that is the only chooseable option for any true man. I dont want to die but I also want to live my life with some sort of dignity.

Please allow us to fight the armed robber, if we no make am, atleast heaven know sey we tried!

@ xbobtage, God bless you richly for this your comment, you are so on point. in fact, you put my thoughts into words. i hope we will be able to make these blind tinubu supporters understand that its about taking our chances, cos honestly, i cant understand what support they have for a dying man that can barely move himself without falling. did they swear for these people? who in their right mind would want to vote a man that has dwindled so no matter his feat in the political space. it makes no sense, but i wont fight them, i will simply take my chances with Obi. i would also advice that we become more practical in our approach, instead of sitting here and replying his die hard supporters that have sold their conscience for money and become blinded by it. i hope they are able to realize on time

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
According to Simon Ekpa he said election will not hold in the East. What will Obi do now?
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by jaxxy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

it doesn't have doesn't mean he can't still become president. They just didn't present a candidate because Peter hand joined then.

Once obi is president all those structures will be fixed.

when macron won his party didn't have complete structures or candidates in all states.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by sweetjohn(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

Truth of you by raising this valid point. I want to believe that PO knew of all this before going to LP. You see, sometimes a successful people needs to taste their popularity. You see, to PO it's not about winning election doing the wrong things as he is not despirate about being president. To him, even if he fails and know how loved and how majority believes in him, to him he has won even if he lose the election and the masses that voted him will be happy for doing the right things even if they lose. However, I want to also believe that with a first class in economics and first class in other educational endeavors in london, he will do something about those states. He is not a dull person and neither is he naive to Nigeria politics, he will definitely do something or even doing something you and I may not be aware of. But trust me, with the kind of person of PO, anything he is doing or the party is doing, he will never be part of irregularities. This is a fact about him that we all in anambra knows of. Any strategy the party or him is doing must be legitimate and transpirant. He has said it time without number that what you do to win election matters alot and will tell how your government will be. He also said, he rather lose election doing the right things than to win doing the wrong things. The reason he is the only governor in Nigeria impeached three times in Nigeria history for refusal to soil his hands and integrity. That is PO for you
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by wiseoneking: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

Yes but remember that these states votes is going to be divided by Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwoso. And mind you, there is no way southern KADUNA and parts of Bauchi will not have little vote for Obi. Also remember we have some hundreds of SE and SS voters in this area. Lastly, remember that the true structure is actually human beings. Is true that as of today, KATSINA, KANO, JIGAWA, boronu and sokoto axis is his weakest point, but less watch and see how sensitisation will flow on the long run
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Rochasstatue(f): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
His principal Atiku ate rice at an IDP and still lost the election.
0bi is a serial liar and will lose..
Not in a 100 years will an igbo man rule this country.
Obi is a loser.
Igbos are losers.
We lost a war.
We lost our direction..
We are nobody.
Business sense never translated to common sense.
Obi's labour in Labour party will end in obituary.
Lest in peace.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Born2Breed(f): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Besk:

Man of the Southeasterners and EndSARS movement. Let’s see how far that take him.

Cry me a river.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by manikspears: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Picardor2:
Most of his supporters are not voting party that what u do not understand. They are voting for PO. They just want a better Nigeria

You don't understand democracy as a government.

Please ask someone to explain it to you.

For your obi plan to work you need to make sure that at least 50% of the senators are from Labour party as well and get more governors there too.

Or else you may labour in vain.

But don't take my words for it do your research about Democratic government.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by manikspears: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
chinchum:
APC did not come from the blues, they had structure of governors and other elective posts from ACN, cpc and even Apga.

They had at least 9 governors at the start and later joined by 5 dissenting pdp governors.

The youth need to understand what political structure means for presidential election is the message i want the 2023 presidential election to pass across.

Obi can create a movement, but he can create one to start by winning few elective posts in 2023(governors and senators). He is creating noise in social media largely fuelled by Southerners (70% of those from SE) in about 10 states.

2023 is largely PDP vs APC in terms of presidential election. It is too late for any other party to win at the polls. To state otherwise is to not understand the political terrain of the country.

Apc is profiting the most from the Obi candidacy. To be sincere, i will stop making any explanation on this forum about Obi candidacy for the next 8 months as i am rooting for Tinubu over Atiku.

My brother you even try. Now I know most Nigerians do not read to understand, they cram to pass.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by DanielPop(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
This one is verified! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Is Dead! (Osun Ex-Govermor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.