Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. (55125 Views)

Peter Obi Eating With IPOB Members (pictures) / Bandits Kidnap Catholic Seminary Students In Kaduna / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Qatar2022: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

The labour party doesn't even have a whole Governorship candidate in States like kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, Bauchi etc.
If you don't understand what that mean then Congratulations!
Congratulations for dying in pain
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Prinxzona10: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
I ain't no fan of any Nigerian politicians buh the only two Nigerian Presidential aspirants with some atom of conscience left in them are Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo buh is unfortunate that they drove away Yemi Osibanjo through corruption.
Some of you mentally deranged apes constituting nuisance all over this forum are doing it simple because of Peter Obi's tribe,his religion via tribal and religious sentiments because apart from both,nobody with his or her right senses will compare light to darkness..
They always come up with silly lies example where are his legacies or what was those special things he did when he was the Governor of Anambra state buh every record is on the internet buh they will cunningly and jealously ask such tedious,empty and stupid questions nii,sometimes I think you guys are just robots.(example ASUU strike doesn't affect Anambra state university because of what Peter Obi did when he was the Governor or should that one be discarded eeh you cyber morons,that an ordinary peanut has been exchanged with your brains)
They said Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man buh I want to ask them now,how many Igbo people supports Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Ike Ekweremmadu,Anyim Pius Anyim and even Dave Umahi etc? An average Igbo man don't do follow follow simple because they all are as wicked,corrupt as a Nigerian political corrupt crooks.(mind you,Peter Obi ain't a saint either buh he's above 95% of them with a wide margin when it comes to integrity,accountability and competency)
Igbos supported Musa Yar'Adua,a Fulani man because he was a very good man and the best Nigerian president that never lasted buh the same Igbos rejected Buhari another Fulani man because he's incompetent,tribal bigots,religious fanatics and a terrorist enabler..
The same Igbos were clamouring for Yemi Osibanjo as well because he will make a very good president buh corruption crept in and took Yemi Osibanjo out of the way and you see some so called youths,praising and worshipping the same man that prefer 50 million youths to be recruited in the army and be feeding them with agbado,corn and cassava and another one that promised to sell the public assets to the family,friends and cronies...damn!!!!...
Peter Obi is a sensible and reasonable Nigerian projects and when you see somebody talking down on this project,just know that the person's little brain has been exchanged with 30k naira per month,a tribal bigot or
a religious fanatics..
If you've stayed in abroad,you ought to know what's obtainable in government and politics hence the reason you need to make the right choice buh I doubt that none of you myopic simpletons have been to abroad before because none of you would be behaving so condescending and foolishly after seeing the light and the ways things are done abroad...
Everybody knows what and right thing to do buh they will always prefer evil over good,darkness over light simple because the good and the light is not coming from the place or the direction they expected...
At the end of the day,whether good or bad,it will certainly affect everyone and remember that none of these people knows of your existence buh the decision you make,will determine your future,the future of your kids and the future of Nigeria and no lover of Nigeria will ever wish her evil by choosing death over life,oppressors over liberators.......
You nonentities claimed that Peter Obi will lose,that he's not popular buh you apes wouldn't rest a bit,always bringing up lies,blackmail,propagandas every second,minute and hour just to paint him bad(ain't you things tired already)
Why do you evil beings always twist the truth to fit your selfish and jealous narrative by ranting of how Peter Obi fans insult and abuse people buh since I've reading all the comments here for months now,I hardly see insults or abuses from Peter Obi's supporters rather every insults,abuses and curses always comes from many of you deadbrain simpletons(and even if any of Peter Obi supporter should insult any of you,then so what or does insult meant for only you people and the other side wouldn't fight back buh to swallow the insults just to make you guys feel happy or what huh?)
For Peter Obi supporters,you people should distance yourselves from enlighten some of these hungry paid demonic agents of destructions because no matter what you do or explain to them,the clear and truthful explanations about Peter Obi,emboldens their hatred via that the more you make them see reasons,the more the hatred for you and Peter Obi grows stronger.....(many of them have been programmed that way and it's what we called a*STOCKHOLM SYNDROME*(no thanks to Nigerian wicked and evil politicians)...
Please for the sensible and reasonable Nigerian youths should go and think about this particular statement below,
Have you guys noticed that anything that interest youths always becomes a problem to Nigeria politicians and have you ask yourself why? Why Nigerian politicians always come together to subdue or fight against youths interest in the country eg the Endsars protest?..If you're a youth and you have your brain intact,start making use of it because these old men,these evil wicked corrupt men,doesn't rate or value you and the earlier you realise that,the better for you,your kids and your future...Peter Obi ain't no saint buh watch how many of these selfish politicians and the wicked elites will begin to fight Peter Obi and his legacies of which they'd started already by using some of you without even knowing.....they have to divide the youths using tribal and religious line,so that their hold on Nigeria will continue buh I think many things would happen even before election because I see something terribly great in the favor of the youths coming,so that many of the youths would be free and their Stockholm syndrome would be eradicated with its anti-medicinal.
I laments this way because it really pains me a lot how people that called themselves youths would be too mean and wicked to themselves,their future in the name of hatred for people or someone via by seeing black and calling it white and repeating the same format every year and expect to see a different result when the viable and suitable option is available...(God forbid bad things)...gosh!!!!
NB: Also I ain't base there in Nigeria before some irritating and disgusting apes will start raining curses on themselves thinking that I will be a pertaker of the evil,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions they are about to make just to spit some people niii....I only pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileges that your wicked,selfish and evil decisions may affects terribly tomorrow....
None of you disgusting miscreants should respond to me because I cannot stoop too low to give any of you a feedback because I interact with the living and not the deads...I rest my case.. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by SimplePlan34: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
His God will fail him again
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Achilles881: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi is behind the killings in the East. Simon Ekpa revealed this facts. grin

Is this really your moniker because I'm surprised, I mean, when did you start believing and supporting Simon ekpa, the last time I checked, you hate him with passion, so what changed.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by shortIGBOman: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Achilles881:

Is this really your moniker because I'm surprised, I mean, when did you start believing and supporting Simon ekpa, the last time I checked, you hate him with passion, so what changed.

I now love Mazi Simon Ekpa for one reason. Since Simon Ekpa declared a no election in the EAST, that made me like him. grin Its the same reason why all IGBO see him as their Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by orazx: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi is behind the killings in the East. Simon Ekpa revealed this facts. grin

All of a sudden you are believing Simon Ekpa!!
Man you need to drop your hatred and Vote in the right man.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Kingspin(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

The labour party doesn't even have a whole Governorship candidate in States like kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, Bauchi etc.
Most of the structures you are talking about help facilitate rigging not free and fair elections.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Oziens: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

Thanks for the reminder, but it does not mean. The deprive and well meaning Nigerians OBIdient ALreAdy are more than the Governor across the federation. We move...Nigeria that work for ALL LOADING...
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by drnoel: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

There are some places that it doesn't make any sense to contest
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Benrosaria(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Penguin2:

That’s an MOD (Man of Order and Discipline) member.

They are like the security wing of the church and are made up of seminarians who take turn to be on security duty around the seminary premises especially on the backdrop of increase in insecurity.

So, that’s not a prison warden.
Thanks for the knowledge. I will check
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Benrosaria(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Penguin2:

That’s an MOD (Man of Order and Discipline) member.

They are like the security wing of the church and are made up of seminarians who take turn to be on security duty around the seminary premises especially on the backdrop of increase in insecurity.

So, that’s not a prison warden.

Please can a woman be a member of the “man of order and discipline”??
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Penguin2: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Benrosaria post=113776518]

Please can a woman be a member of the “man of order and discipline”?? [/quote
Yes.

But not in the seminary sha
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by IDIOTmoderators: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
mycar:

A good leader is one who listens to the yelling of his people and do something about it. Who gets information by himself and do not rely on sycophant for it because they will tell him lies.
Why then do we have commissioners and special advicers which Obi himself has during his tenure as governor? Unless you are telling me all the people he chooses himself to work with him are all sychophants and liars. Is it possible for a leader to be everywhere?
You people won't seize to amaze me.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by IDIOTmoderators: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

What a landmark achievement. You are all doomed in that shithole where politicians have been idolized and celebrated for eating and sitting with fellow human who vote them in power. No hope for black race.
Very myopic set of people.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Benrosaria(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=113777267][/quote]
So where would they be, if not in the seminary. Do they have to put things in order with discipline outside a seminary ??
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by ogbuefi677(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2022
vincentjk:
I finished my secondary school here o, choi this school is fine to a fault tbh

Bigard has a secondary school inside the premises?
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by vincentjk(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Bigard has a secondary school inside the premises?

Sorry my bad, wanted writing primary not secondary school

Finished my primary 1-5 there, that school environment is so breathtaking and natural.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Penguin2: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Benrosaria:

So where would they be, if not in the seminary. Do they have to put things in order with discipline outside a seminary ??

You will find them in regular Catholic Parishes where they have unisex membership of the MOD.

Those in the seminary are only made up of seminarians.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Benrosaria(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Penguin2:

You will find them in regular Catholic Parishes where they have unisex membership of the MOD.

Those in the seminary are only made up of seminarians.

That’s a lot of knowledge I should be thankful for. Bless you brother
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by delishpot: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2022
omoadeleye:
Rubbish, I don't know what all these kind of stories have to do with Nigeria development

May you never know peace in your life, may all your entire life be full of disappointment, for all the greater things in life you seek for you shall never find it, for any doors of opportunity you knock shall never be opened to you.

All your helper shall resent you and you shall never see the mercy of both man and woman in this world .

Your parents shall die a terrible death before your eyes...

You shall live in sorrow and pains, you shall for pray death to come in your every day of life, you shall find no solution to your life problem and you shall end it all in an instant...

All these shall be onto you.

Ireturned to send your curse back to you. It is exactly how you typed it and it has been returned to you with every bitterness you used to type it. It belonged to you so I return it to you. My hands are clean. I did not add a word extra. cool cool cool
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Penguin2: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Benrosaria:

That’s a lot of knowledge I should be thankful for. Bless you brother
You are welcome bro
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by mycar: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Why then do we have commissioners and special advicers which Obi himself has during his tenure as governor? Unless you are telling me all the people he chooses himself to work with him are all sychophants and liars. Is it possible for a leader to be everywhere?
You people won't seize to amaze me.
that is one of the problems we are facing in Nigeria, if the leaders can once in a while seek information by themselves and not rely so much on the appointment ministers, commissioner and what have you, those appointed would have been up and doing knowing that Oga may want to verify.
If those ministers and commissioners have been truthful to their Bosses, things wouldn't have gotten this bad.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by IDIOTmoderators: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
mycar:

that is one of the problems we are facing in Nigeria, if the leaders can once in a while seek information by themselves and not rely so much on the appointment ministers, commissioner and what have you, those appointed would have been up and doing knowing that Oga may want to verify.
If those ministers and commissioners have been truthful to their Bosses, things wouldn't have gotten this bad.
On this I completely agree with you. But my point is even when oga visits or visited oga might still do nothing we have seen this happening uncountable times.
That is why I said those visits doesn't necessarily translate to good governance most of them are just pretence or show off.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by mycar: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

On this I completely agree with you. But my point is even when oga visits or visited oga might still do nothing we have seen this happening uncountable times.
That is why I said those visits doesn't necessarily translate to good governance most of them are just pretence or show off.
It depends on the motive of the visit, some visit to commission and some visit to gather intelligence and that what Obi said he visits for.
Nobody is perfect but I always like those that have human feelings.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Besk: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Born2Breed:

Cry me a river.

You mean the river you will jump into in 2023? It’s already there nau. Alternatively, you can go hug a transformer. Useless generation of rude, mannerless, aggressive and arrogant nonentities.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Born2Breed(f): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Besk:

You mean the river you will jump into in 2023? It’s already there nau. Alternatively, you can go hug a transformer. Useless generation of rude, mannerless, aggressive and arrogant nonentities.

Even your mother will be disappointed in birthing you.

Well, I blame your poor father, if only 10naira was affordable to him then,a gold circle condom would have ended this mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Besk: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Born2Breed:

Even your mother will be disappointed in birthing you.

Well, I blame your poor father, if only 10naira was affordable to him then,a gold circle condom would have ended this mess.

Once again? You’ve displayed the character of a gutter person, a thug, a riffraff, a child of satan and a never do well. You are unfit for human society and your parents must really wish they had spent just #5 to buy protection they day they slept together to conceive you.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Born2Breed(f): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Besk:

Once again? You’ve displayed the character of a gutter person, a thug, a riffraff, a child of satan and a never do well. You are unfit for human society and your parents must really wish they had spent just #5 to buy protection they day they slept together to conceive you.

grin

It took you a week to reply with this weak lines after copying mine.

You are indeed a lowlife m.oron.

Roast in hell, ozuor!!!
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Besk: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Born2Breed:

grin

It took you a week to reply with this weak lines after copying mine.

You are indeed a lowlife m.oron.

Roast in hell, ozuor!!!

You’re correct about one thing - it took me a while week to reply.

You know why? Because I am not a web-crawling jobless e-rat that you are notorious to be.

Nobody takes you serious here as they know hard drugs have taken over your being hence you cannot think rationally.

As for that hell you wrote about, I am not a candidate because I don’t have the attributes of satanism that you possess. I am of God and for God.

As for you, hell has been the destination of most of your entire lineage before you and it is yours as well because no one can be such a nuisance, a thug, a thief, an incurable evildoer like and make Heaven.

The womb that bore you carried its biggest error. You are a disgrace to anyone with decency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Is Dead! (Osun Ex-Govermor) / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.