Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. (55131 Views)

Peter Obi Eating With IPOB Members (pictures) / Bandits Kidnap Catholic Seminary Students In Kaduna / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Udeude1: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by ClassicMan202(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Una don start again abi
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by MrCover: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2022
This man could be the messiah of this country
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by SUGARCyprian247: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Lol, what Bashir Ahmed tweeted. e go shock una
This is not a political party movement
It's a revolutionary movement for a better Nigeria.
Youth consistute 70% of Voting power.. they can Vote PDP in guber, vote APC in Senatorial, Vote LP for president.. they know the different.. they are not illetrates..

Have He done a reality check of how many of his so called Kaduna Bauchi , Kano bla bla citizens are faring?.. do he think they are happy? e go shock all us .. them self know say there is fire on the mountain

Every Nigerian irrespective of Tribe, religion or region is fed up.

Aufbauh:
Jokers

The labour party doesn't even have a whole Governorship candidate in States like kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, Bauchi etc.
If you don't understand what that mean then Congratulations!

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by MarketForces: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
mycar:
This is while he was a Governor, very impressive

A year after he left office
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by meobizy(f): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
I have no idea how this makes him capable to rule the country. We can see pictures of other candidates eating too, what’s the point of this picture?

Honestly, this Nairaland is for losers.

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by shortIGBOman: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Simon Ekpa should go and rest. Maybe he should go back to releasing po.r.n pics like he leaks nudes.

It is clear people are paying him to keep the Igbos back politically but the igbos are wiser than his stupidity.

Simon Ekpa is so pained that he is losing relevance. After he cause Igbos so much pain with his propaganda.

That's your opinion. As for we NDIGBO, Mazi Simon Ekpa is on track. He is the Messiah, Igbo have been waiting for.

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by MilitantAtheist: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
So watin you want us to do? Make we fry stone?
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by 27Pushing30: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
I’m looking at this pic and wondering how this translated to a better life for the seminarians , people of Anambra and indeed Nigerians.

What a daft citizenry.

Presidency is serious business not all this one

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
A very humble man
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Prozico22(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

The labour party doesn't even have a whole Governorship candidate in States like kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, Bauchi etc.
We the youth aint voting for governors we are voting for PETER OBI
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Cutehector(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I dare Tinubu to eat Amala and ewedu on National TV..

hahahahahahaah
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Prozico22(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
please VOTE PETER OBI
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by IDIOTmoderators: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
mycar:
This is while he was a Governor, very impressive
Impressive to gullible ones like you.

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Khrees(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

We don't care!!!. We won't let your kind mortgage the future of Nigeria for personal gain and tribal insolence! How many states did APC have in 2015?

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by naijapikin2(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
I hope he paid grin
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That's your opinion. As for we NDIGBO, Mazi Simon Ekpa is on track. He is the Messiah, Igbo have been waiting for.

Simon Ekkpa is a coward and a failure. He talks tough about war but has never shot a knock-out banger before. He wants to see Igbos dead because he just wants money and leaking nude pics.

Ask yourself, has Simon Ekpa leaked a nude pic today?

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by pswglobal(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

thank u broda, truth be told u can't win d presidential election wen u don't even have governor in d northern state as my guy has mentioned.

Anyway, diagnose ur car for free today being democracy day.

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Interesting2023: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

Can u just stop all these dumb and old tactics submission, see nobody is forcing anyone to like him. Just keep wasting your future on those popular parties then bcoz na party dey rule una afterwards

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by NoToTerrorists: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

we dash Kano and Katsina states to Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Atiku to divide . As for we the Southern Christians, our stand is clear. Bauchi, Jigawa and all North East & Central States has predominantly Christians that will support Peter Obi, our VP will also come from there.

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by 07kjb: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

Try and emancipate your self from slavery and poorverty
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by shortIGBOman: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Simon Ekkpa is a coward and a failure. He talks tough about war but has never shot a knock-out banger before. He wants to see Igbos dead because he just wants money and leaking nude pics.

Ask yourself, has Simon Ekpa leaked a nude pic today?

E no concern us. We IGBO like Mazi Simon Ekpa. He is out new leader now. Since he declared, no election in the East in 2023, we IGBO have abide by that. We are loyal to Mazi Simon Ekpa alone.

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Golan007: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
How did this grow Anambra economy?

Help me ask them.

Even you can find home in Lagos.

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by toujurs: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I have problem with Nigerian politicians showing off new character especially when election is around the corner.

This is mocking the masses
He did that while as a governor, and not when he was campaigning for governorship, peter obi is the only messiah in nigeria. But this country Nigeria is cursed. With illiteracy and tribalism that a certain set of people will prefer to suffer and languish in poverty as long as its their people that would be in aso rock, not minding or caring about what the candidate has to offer. Isn't that madness
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by IDIOTmoderators: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I have problem with Nigerian politicians showing off new character especially when election is around the corner.

This is mocking the masses
And the brainless masses will be praising the characters, we get what we deserve.
Look at them praising him because he sat to eat food with people...
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Nonexisting: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I dare Tinubu to eat Amala and ewedu on National TV..

hahahahahahaah
I hope you plan to borrow him your hands because his shakey hands can no longer hold spoon neither can they hold feeding bottle. Mama boudillion dey try aswear.
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by JaredNormak: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
Jokers

Who was APC governorship candidate in Rivers State 2019?

Who is APC governorship candidate in Akwa Ibom sate come 2023?
Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Vadese1: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2022
My love for this man have continue increase on daily basis. I will use my own personal resources to move from one village to another to campaign for this wonderful man. We cannot allow this criminals to rule us anymore. Nigeria must be better. Vote for Obi for a better Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. by Prosper123: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Xbobtage:

Say whatever you wish to say, for some of us this election is about our conscience, so that whenever we kneel down and cry to our God for a personal help, He knows that our conscience is clear, that we never participated in bringing in of another doomed politician on Nigeria. The country is in a hopeless state and another bad president would drown us all. For Gods sake what would you rather that we do?

We need a simple and prudent miserly nigerian who understands that wastage in governance in the last 15 years is the biggest problem this country has. Duplication of political appointments alone eats over 15 % of our budget, Scamy Fuel subsidy buries another 30 percent, Curruption takes another 30%, Scamy feeding of school children 1Billion per month. We know the problems of this country thats why we were excited with Buhari because he mentioned these issues when he was campaigning and promised us that he was a simple and miserly man only to Disappoint us.

Yes we know that chances are against Obi, but we are begging God and begging you not to allow all of us to drown just because of ethnic pride.

The decision here to vote for Obi compared to the other candidates is akin to where Armed robber comes to my house and forces me to choose between me raping my mother , or me raping my daughter or I fight him with one of my hands tied while has a knife. I know that the chances of me winning him in that fight is unlikely but for Gods Sake, that is the only chooseable option for any true man. I dont want to die but I also want to live my life with some sort of dignity.

Please allow us to fight the armed robber, if we no make am, atleast heaven know sey we tried!
Go on and post this anywhere. You are permitted. Very powerful

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi