Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (57921 Views)

Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Zeeku: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
If you like sign for arsenal, I'm going to vote for my conscience. Even if my conscience doesn't win I'll be satisfied that I've done my part..
Obi is my candidate.
ITS POSSIBLE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Invest4growth: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2022
We need sharp thought processes to take us out of the economic and social malaise we find our country not football or dancing skills. We deserve something better

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Prince111111: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Nowadays politicians are desperately trying to sell themselves to the youths, in order to be seen as young.
I love to see it.
However, the youths already have their preferred candidate and frankly, atiku doesn't cut it.
Atiku cuts it a milli times..okay?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Maccar02: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2022
I hear Bubu is laugh there
Deltawarri:
The Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar was seen a video playing football in his Compound.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20YwyW-0h08

Some Nigerians thinks maybe He is trying to prove to Nigerians that he is strong and very much healthy to rule Nigeria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeuUvpFodAI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Polynek(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:
If only we all could unite like we did during the endsars and vote enmass for Peter Obi... Let's have a one day nation wide match for him... These polithuefcians go fear,because their bet is on rigging.
Endsars is different from election, know the difference
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Brightdude007: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Gather here if you only came to see his magnificent compound grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by kwasoly(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Deltawarri:
The Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar was seen a video playing football in his Compound.

Video

Some Nigerians thinks maybe He is trying to prove to Nigerians that he is strong and very much healthy to rule Nigeria

So this is how football is being played ba!!
Abi na campaign strategy?
Try and be obi-dent.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Deltawarri:

Video

Trying to force us to believe that our Ancestors presidential candidates are young and healthy is now the main criteria for becoming Nigeria President
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Offpoint1:
Sorry Atiku, I voted for you last time... But now I am Obified

Thanks for Voting him directly then, and voting him indirectly now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Okunga: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu govern and accumulated funds that he’s using to invest in Nigeria and men.

Obi govern and showed Anambarians different ways a government can invest and get more inflow rather than the normal waiting for money from Abuja to pay staffs and all.

As for Atiku. This criminal invested almost everything in Dubai as a safe haven…

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
If he likes, let him....

Do a hundred push ups
Drink Cowbell sachet milk
Fry Akara in the market
Clear gutters with his bare hands

No sane Nigerian will be fooled! A corrupt crook has no business in Aso Rock!

Atiku should look for another way to replenish his depleted loot!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Frigga13: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:

I have no wahala if power remains North. It’s a win-win if it was about just me…but this is about Nigeria’s progress.

As people get older they go for regular check-up’s and it’s normal…but posting old videos to cover up Atiku’s medical trip to Germany as if he is superhuman is not helping his campaign.

If you talking about old people

Them que behind Peter Obi..

Politcal reality of Nigeria politics

If you’re in the north right now or listen to BBC Hausa and believe North will vote a Yoruba Tinubu ?

Tinubu is not an option in Nigeria

He’s only going begging and we know how we reason in the North

Better que behind a win win .. than lose win

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Prince111111:
Atiku cuts it a milli times..okay?
Nope, atiku is way below bar. He has a history of corruption and looting.
The last thing Nigeria needs now is a corrupt president who will loot the already dwindling resources we have.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by oladele239(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
If u like fight karate
I'm OBIdient...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by ufuosman(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Manchester united fit sign am
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by fvck(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2022
Polynek:
Endsars is different from election, know the difference

The unity is what we can still have
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Fergusleo1: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2022
OK, so dis video son reach how many years now. Agbako pdp.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by kemalady(f): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2022
We are tired of all these reshuffled candidates that don't have anything meaningful to offer, we all have to wake up in this country, do the needful and kick all these hypocrites out of the game. Nigeria needs a change, if not I quiver in fear for the upcoming generation.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Goahead(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2022
In Nigeria or in the UAE?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2022
I am not "Obidient" but Peter Obi has a greater chance than Atiku Abubarka
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by sonature1: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Tell that APC candidate to run 15 metres make I check something grin grin grin

Baba go dey use football age for us...

Person wey go don enter 92 grin grin grin

Calm down, Atiku is fit because he even gyms.

The thing is that power has to return to the South for fairness' sake.

Nigeria doesn't belong to the North.

As for Tinubu, that one should be resting in Ikoyi, not Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Teenaira: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2022
WalkinggBenson:
Haha

Talk is VERY, VERY cheap
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by slimanyd: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:
How many years ago? Lmao.

These people are desperately trying to distract us from Atiku’s secret medical trip to Germany grin

Just tell us when he comes back cool

Children of hate , That picture was when he took his covid 19 Jab. The picture was everywhere on the Internet. He even posted it himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Prince111111: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2022
atarapa:
Can tinubu do this?
you want to harm the Ancestor

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by naturefellow(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Frigga13:
The very incoming

President of Nigeria 2023

Atiku for a strong Naira and a better economy

Power to the people

North 2023
scam
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:
If only we all could unite like we did during the endsars and vote enmass for Peter Obi... Let's have a one day nation wide match for him... These polithuefcians go fear,because their bet is on rigging.
You no well. Which youth will vote your Obi Pandora? You no well at all. You saw good people, you ignored them...it is Obi Pandora you are promoting. Instead of promoting someone like Soludo to go for the post..na OBItuary Pandora you dey promote. Someone with a stained reputation also. No one can ever say Soludo is not a good economist and achiever with what he did to our CBN. See eh... we will see. We kept asking you what did Obi do for you in Anambra...but nothing to show after 8 years. Oh..he brought 18 billion naira investment...lol. and what is the dividend of the audio investment after 9 years? grin Another foolish one called Peter Okoye...PSquare posted a road leading to his home in Anambra...I hope you saw the road. Why didn't he relocate there? Foolish boy. Meanwhile, ask him to post the road leading to his home in Lagos and compare the difference.

See...una heads no correct at all. We will not allow you to turn Nigeria to Anambra. The Anambra you cannot live. We will better let Nigeria be like Lagos. Or are you not running to Lagos and PH. All of you no well at all.

I am 100% sure you will return here to wail again in 2023. You boasted even during PDP and APC primaries, and you were shown the truth. Yet, you won't accept. Na social media you go dey shout. grin

See....Peter OBItuary Pandora is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by rolams(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2022
He's not proving anything. He always exercises.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Tell that APC candidate to run 15 metres make I check something grin grin grin

Baba go dey use football age for us...

Person wey go don enter 92 grin grin grin
no matter how bad and unfitted Atiku is we northers prefer our Brother than any strong person from South.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Ferdinandu:
Trying to force us to believe that our Ancestors presidential candidates are young and healthy is now the main criteria for becoming Nigeria President

Well, they believe most Nigerians are too dull and stupid to separate facts from fiction!

Wait till you see Tinubu directing traffic in Lagos! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mama Taraba After Surgery (Photo) / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.