Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (57920 Views)

Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by NakedTruth4eva: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2022
PETER OBI is the best man for the job.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by eldoradoxx: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2022
By time APC realizes that fielding Tinubu as its Presidential candidate was the biggest political calculation they ever made, it would be too late as clean and clear defeat would have taken place. How can APC bring an apparently sick old man that cannot even hold an ordinary flag after a disastrous 8 years of Buhari. To top up his imminent, Tinubu is planning to alienate Christians, a dominant religion of his Southern region where he hails, hoping that NorthernMuslims will abandon their own brother Atiku and embrace him - a total stranger.Atiku will kick Tinubu like football in the election

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Abassmt: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Deltawarri:
The Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar was seen a video playing football in his Compound.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20YwyW-0h08

[b]Some Nigerians thinks maybe He is trying to prove to Nigerians that he is strong and very much healthy to rule Nigeria[/b]Is this how to play football, yeye

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeuUvpFodAI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Bluntemperor: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:
How many years ago? Lmao.

These people are desperately trying to distract us from Atiku’s secret medical trip to Germany grin

Just tell us when he comes back cool

O P,we know is election time and anything can be used to trend!
But is this a news ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by DAwest7: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
Should we die because is playing football

I don’t understand
die if you want to but mind you I’m OBIdiently waiting with my pvc in my hand come 2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by BishopEmmanuel(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2022
DAwest7:
die if you want to but mind you I’m OBIdiently waiting with my pvc in my hand come 2023
That is your choice
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by backbone503(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2022
I no know if na only me no just like and want this guy as president
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by holluwizzy: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Uniting collectively for Peter Obi and not the vegetable.

fvck:
If only we all could unite like we did during the endsars and vote enmass for Peter Obi... Let's have a one day nation wide match for him... These polithiefcians go fear,because their bet is on rigging.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2022
You seen any national agenda from any of the aspirants?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Reality3080: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:
If only we all could unite like we did during the endsars and vote enmass for Peter Obi... Let's have a one day nation wide match for him... These polithiefcians go fear,because their bet is on rigging.
is anambra better than Lagos today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by aylive02(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Tell that APC candidate to run 15 metres make I check something grin grin grin

Baba go dey use football age for us...

Person wey go don enter 92 grin grin grin
. if Atiku likes, he should run 400m senior boys race and Tinubu 800m. Both are too old to rule a country of over 200milllion people
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Horhlardahyor(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:
must it be Peter we can aswell create another party and build our structure
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Pdp and atiku are not options in the coming election abeg. Those in that party are voracious. The manner with with they will loot this country will be damning. Imagine the likes of Dasuki, metuh, dokpesi, atiku, madueke, melaiye, fayose, close to power. We will suffer. If Obi can't get it, let's manage Tunubu, he can be easily overpowered
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by shinealight(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Why do you stop at 92? You mean your brain cannot count further….up to 192? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Frigga13: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
samx4real:

We don't want another Fulani man with killing and Nepotism in their blood.

Is not fulani

We don’t want Apc again

The evil party kills and bloods everywhere

Don’t term fulani

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by zeyt: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
This is direct jibe at old trembling catheter using and near Perkinson disease Tunibu.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by livinbygrace: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:

OBI should wait till 2039
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Na night them dey play ball? Funny losing fulani Terrorist
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Safyqueen: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:

Stop dreaming please. Obi cannot go beyond Niger bridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:

Are you a Nigerian youth? If yes then I weep for you
Your own Nigerian youth? grin

Weep for yourself...you that cannot measure success.

Weep for yourself...cos you dont have good education. Is this what you are taught in the Nigerian school? Shame on you!

The Nigerian youth that doensnt know the meaning of Pandora business model.

The Nigerian youth that cannot see with his eyes wide opened that Anambra is far way below Lagos and PH

The Nigerian youth who cannot say exactly what their useless OBI pandora had offered them in Anambra before this time.

If you ask the Nigerian youth.. Obi brought 18 billion naira investment. Ok. Fine. what is the dividend of the investments? Nothing to show of.

The Nigerian youth is a dundie United...and you are one.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Dem wan jonce themselves
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Ajeeb: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeria made is problem for them

When they are sick, they run out of the country for their treatment

May The Lord Guide us
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2022
At last everyone go still vote him candidate. For me na Bat2023.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:

These people are desperately trying to distract us from Atiku’s secret medical trip to Germany grin

Hahaha
You guys will have to try very hard.

Even when it's obvious the old guy is healthy?
I'm sure taking Covid jab looks like chemotherapy to people like una
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:

92?
So Tinubu was 69 years old in 1999 when he became a governor?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

Let me believe you never saw the four walls of a good school and ignore you!

Your write up is beyond imbecilic!

I didnt see the 4 walls of Nigerian school like you. And it is a pity your parent didnt have the foresight to send you abroad. Lol. No be my fault na. Na me talk say make you go Nigerian school? If I ask you...na one College of Kunu or polytechnic of roborobo you attended. Na my fault? The same open open mouth to criticize person wey no be your mate....wey no go to your useless schools. grin

Ok ooo.

No wonder you dont understand the Pandora Business model. If you do, you will cover your hands with shame that you are following OBItuary Pandora.

The 4 four walls of the school you and and blocked your brain to the extent you cannot compare Anambra and Lagos. You cant live in your Anambra, but campaigning fornthenone whongovern it. Is it not the same school your Peter Okoye of Psquare went to. Yes na. Same blocked heads. grin He showed the road in his village....yet, he cannot live there. And he is campaigning for OBItuary. Meanwhile, tell the blocked head called Psquare to post the road leading to his house in Lagos and compare.

Una heads no correct at all.

Truly, una go school. grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

Let me believe you never saw the four walls of a good school and ignore you!

Your write up is beyond imbecilic!

I didnt see the 4 walls of Nigerian school like you...glory to God...otherwise, I would be reasoning like you...but God saved me from such disaster. And it is a pity your parent didnt have the foresight to send you abroad. Lol. No be my fault na. Na me talk say make you go Nigerian school? If I ask you...na one College of Kunu or polytechnic of roborobo you attended. Na my fault? The same you open mouth to criticize person wey no be your mate....wey no go to your useless schools. grin

Ok ooo.

No wonder you dont understand the Pandora Business model. If you do, you will cover your hands with shame that you are following OBItuary Pandora.

You went to school and still followed Obituary out of PDP. Una heads no correct. Anyway, only those who attended normal schools normal people go can see that OBItuary is a fool for leaving PDP. But blocked heads like you will follow him anywhere cos you saw the four walls of Nigerians schools. E better make person no see that kin 4 walls oooo. Chai. The four walls you saw and turned you to a complete idiota... grin

The 4 four walls of the school you saw and ended up blocking your brain to the extent you cannot compare Anambra and Lagos. You cant live in your Anambra, but campaigning for the one who govern it. Is it not the same 4 walls your Peter Okoye of Psquare saw? Yes na. Same blocked heads. grin He showed the road in his village....yet, he cannot live there. And he is campaigning for OBItuary. Meanwhile, tell the blocked head called Psquare to post the road leading to his house in Lagos and compare.

Una heads no correct at all.

Truly, una go school. grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Flappy222: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2022
so na midnight them dey play football, ok!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Danwakae(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:

But Atiku was able to hold the flag...

Baba Tinubu was not able to flip paper ...tho too late , but I have expected the APC to give it to Star boy VP... Most of the northern govs pushing for Baba Tinubu have in mind the late Yar'adua play
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:
ride onbeg, give me uour WhatsApp number
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by IbileIfe: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Deltawarri:
The Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar was seen a video playing football in his Compound.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20YwyW-0h08

Some Nigerians thinks maybe He is trying to prove to Nigerians that he is strong and very much healthy to rule Nigeria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeuUvpFodAI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Here we go again. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mama Taraba After Surgery (Photo) / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.