Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (57919 Views)

Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:
If only we all could unite like we did during the endsars and vote enmass for Peter Obi... Let's have a one day nation wide match for him... These polithiefcians go fear,because their bet is on rigging.

See Igbo sense.. Na Una get sense pass.

Why should we unite and support Obi.

Why can't we unite and support Atiku or Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Kylectron: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2022
When you're old, you are old!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I didnt see the 4 walls of Nigerian school like you...glory to God...otherwise, I would be reasoning like you...but God saved me from such disaster. And it is a pity your parent didnt have the foresight to send you abroad. Lol. No be my fault na. Na me talk say make you go Nigerian school? If I ask you...na one College of Kunu or polytechnic of roborobo you attended. Na my fault? The same you open mouth to criticize person wey no be your mate....wey no go to your useless schools. grin

Ok ooo.

No wonder you dont understand the Pandora Business model. If you do, you will cover your hands with shame that you are following OBItuary Pandora.

You went to school and still followed Obituary out of PDP. Una heads no correct. Anyway, only those who attended normal schools normal people go can see that OBItuary is a fool for leaving PDP. But blocked heads like you will follow him anywhere cos you saw the four walls of Nigerians schools. E better make person no see that kin 4 walls oooo. Chai. The four walls you saw and turned you to a complete idiota... grin

The 4 four walls of the school you saw and ended up blocking your brain to the extent you cannot compare Anambra and Lagos. You cant live in your Anambra, but campaigning for the one who govern it. Is it not the same 4 walls your Peter Okoye of Psquare saw? Yes na. Same blocked heads. grin He showed the road in his village....yet, he cannot live there. And he is campaigning for OBItuary. Meanwhile, tell the blocked head called Psquare to post the road leading to his house in Lagos and compare.

Una heads no correct at all.

Truly, una go school. grin grin

Yeah... I thought so!

You really are uneducated, unwise, brutish, and unworthy of my time. Bye!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by 3seriez(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Deltawarri:
The Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar was seen a video playing football in his Compound.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20YwyW-0h08

Some Nigerians thinks maybe He is trying to prove to Nigerians that he is strong and very much healthy to rule Nigeria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeuUvpFodAI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

That is obviously a park abroad. Which compound is big like that anywhere with tooooo much space. Bloggers make Una dey take am easy now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... I thought so!

You really are uneducated, unwise, brutish, and unworthy of my time. Bye!

You are demonfrost.... grin

Mumu. Him dey follow Peter OBItuary Pandora.

You are a loser. Yiibo boy... grin

So, SW is getting it.... and they will rule till 2031. The north takes it again...and that's 2039. Guess what? We will still return to compete. If you like keep saying it's your turn and dont compete. Those bridges of hatred you have constructed, dont destroy them and keep saying you were marginalized. If you believe it's your turn, learn from Tinubu. Go round and settle dispute with everyone. But instead, we know what you will do...you will go on social media to spread hatred.. lol.

So, SS or SS will take it...that till 2047. Hahahha...north go take am again till 2056. And so we go dey rotate am. Ijaw, Tiv, Ibibio, Ighele go take am...na only you....yiibo will not. Mark my words. Na so 100 years go come and go...una go still dey beat chests like idootass.

grin

If una like change...if una like keep spreading hatred. We go see who the loser go be.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by hohafrank(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2022
atarapa:
Can tinubu do this?
If he try it na the order side straight.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Poleski: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu couldn't climb down stairs or hold a flag unaided. I'm not a fan of Atiku because he is a criminal like Tinubu.

Peter OBI is the best we have now to repair the damage done to Nigeria by the APC and PDP.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are demonfrost.... grin

Mumu. Him dey follow Peter OBItuary Pandora.

You are a loser. Yiibo boy... grin

So, SW is getting it.... and they will rule till 2031. The north takes it again...and that's 2039. Guess what? We will still return to compete. If you like keep saying it's your turn and dont compete. Those bridges of hatred you have constructed, dont destroy them and keep saying you were marginalized. If you believe it's your turn, learn from Tinubu. Go round and settle dispute with everyone. But instead, we know what you will do...you will go on social media to spread hatred.. lol.

So, SS or SS will take it...that till 2047. Hahahha...north go take am again till 2056. And so we go dey rotate am. Ijaw, Tiv, Ibibio, Ighele go take am...na only you....yiibo will not. Mark my words. Na so 100 years go come and go...una go still dey beat chests like idootass.

grin

If una like change...if una like keep spreading hatred. We go see who the loser go be.

You waste too many words saying next to nothing... Haba!

Keep things simple. Damn! You really are very dull!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by yahmohy27: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:
If only we all could unite like we did during the endsars and vote enmass for Peter Obi... Let's have a one day nation wide match for him... These polithiefcians go fear,because their bet is on rigging.
You and who, hope is not Yoruba and Hausa you always abuse here
Viote ko, vote ni
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Besk: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:

As in unite to deliver a SE President? Be fooling yourself. Very soon, you will realise it’s only the noisy portion of the EndSARS movement and P-Square that are shouting Obi.

When the votes are counted in 2023, I hope you don’t shout rigging because you don’t know jacksh*t about politics.

Obi cannot win. Most voters in the villages down south who are 100% sure to vote don’t have a twitter account and don’t follow. Most in the North have been so badly spooked by the threats against Hausa/Fulani repeated over the past 7 years that they will not vote Obi.

He won’t even get 25% votes in half of the country talkless of winning.

He is actually a blessing to APC as things stand. If he withdraws and Kwankwaso remains in the race, APC might struggle. If they combine, their ticket will stand a good chance.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by poweredcom(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:

Very correct

Let all musicians and popular Socialites make a march like this and meet somewhere and campaign for peter obi

If peter does not win dis coming election it's all over for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2022
DAwest7:
die if you want to but mind you I’m OBIdiently waiting with my pvc in my hand come 2023

Do you think your vote will count in the next election
Instead of you getting the pvc
Get the international passport and leave this country

Keep deceived your self for there
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by jesustheissue: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2022
DO WE NEED A FOOTBALL MAESTRO AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? ARE FOOTBALL SKILLS A REQUIREMENT FOR ADMINISTERING A GREAT COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA? BESIDES, WHY NOW!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by 2023NaijaVoter: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2022
What decade is that vid from? Mr man has gained a whole lot of more pounds on his body since then. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by asahnwaKC: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Barawo angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Bennycollins: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:
How many years ago? Lmao.

These people are desperately trying to distract us from Atiku’s secret medical trip to Germany grin

Just tell us when he comes back cool
Big lie. This is the picture that was published when Atiku took Covid 19 Vaccine. Truth must be told even though I am an OBIdient person.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2022
Abeg make una ask Tinubu to do same, I wan check something grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by cutedharmee: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2022
All this nonsense no concern me
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by okhaiii(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Na trouser them dey wear play ball? Baba rest abeg. OBI is a force and the youth are coming with OBI just like the #ENdsars movement.
Deltawarri:
The Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar was seen a video playing football in his Compound.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20YwyW-0h08

Some Nigerians thinks maybe He is trying to prove to Nigerians that he is strong and very much healthy to rule Nigeria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeuUvpFodAI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by CHAQUR: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Obi for president only if the word "zoo" does not cross my mind and wasn't tagged to the country by his region.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Samade7: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Even make he play rugby, we will still not vote for him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Samade7: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Freerhyme1:
Abeg make una ask Tinubu to do same, I wan check something grin grin

Wicked person
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by fvck(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
ride onbeg, give me uour WhatsApp number
Send me a mail
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Ijoba85: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
In your dreams
Frigga13:
The very incoming

President of Nigeria 2023

Atiku for a strong Naira and a better economy

Power to the people

North 2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Miracle2020: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:

These people are desperately trying to distract us from Atiku’s secret medical trip to Germany grin

stop fooling yourself, this is covid 19 immunization picture
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Nectarbaba(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:

I am not a supporter of Atiku but this an old picture oga. Don't be an agent of false news.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by gfelo(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2022
If Atiku like let him go and do kunfu with Jackie chan, he is not qualify to be nigerian president shikina.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Obyino: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Them done start
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by generalwo(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2022
All to prove he's physically fit than tinubu?? Baba we no gree.... All of una na the same
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Mleeperbother: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Who e wan fool? Oya make e throw bouncing bello.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) by Jungleluv5: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2022
All na political advert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) / Mama Taraba After Surgery (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.