Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob (14648 Views)

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person / Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by bmsteady(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
PresidObi:
There's one thing that is sufficiently clear on the minds of every Nigerian. Nigeria needs a very healthy, very fast workaholic to fix things within 4 years of presidency. Nigeria would have needed a youth, someone in his 30s to be president because of the enormity of problems, we need someone who will be sober, standing strong and solving problems on his feet.

I have very good reasons to believe a Peter Obi ticks all the boxes and more. Let's all vote Peter Obi for president of Nigeria, our generations unborn will be grateful for this right vote for a man who will be remembered as the one who rolled back poverty, and set Nigeria on the part of growth and economic prosperity which will erase the problems of insecurity since restive youths will be making genuine money in productive ventures.

With good planning, there is enough money to go round every sector and every part of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the right man for president 2023.

What we need is BAT, is not going there to fix Nigeria,

Each region will fix her own region and develop as they like

We want BAT to restate back the regional system of government the Ibo people suspended in January 15, 1966

We don't want contractions again

We want federation of Nigeria

BAT2023
Odua Nation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Tapout(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
baretalk:

Now you just sounded as dumb and clueless as Peter obi grin

Na you sabi.
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Coldie(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Nigerians are not tired of suffering. Is there something wrong with electing a young president whose brains are still working perfectly, not one who will rule the country and 3quarter of his rule will be at the hospital.
Then as a result of his absence they will create a cabal to be handling things at his absence, who do una this thing
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by statesman6: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Frigga13:
Yoruba think they will fool Nigerians with Yoruba media and propaganda

Imagine a sick old man .. shaking from every part of his body .. he don’t even know when he urinate in himself

If another tribe present a Tinubu for President .. walahi all yoruba mouth will lose .. they will abuse the person .. mock and make cartoon caricature of the person and even attack his tribe

Yoruba will always give what’s they can’t take and call it Sophistication

The North has rejected Tinubu in totality and anyone Northerner of nairaland can confirmed this ..

Nigeria has already moved to post elections .. Na handover we Dey

Obi must be pushed in the North.. he needs the north .. he should leave south and come over .. a little Hausa will do. For 2027.

Power to people
North 2023

Igbo problem is they think they can hate Yoruba...their best enemy and have success. It's very funny grin
Have been reading Yoruba people are this, Yoruba people are that whereas north can never vote for Igbo president. As much as I love voting for PO all this your unpatriotic comments will never ever make me vote for him and I'm sure many Yorubas will not vote for him because of this. You people cannot just keep quiet for once and campaign for him as united Nigeria. Y'all think we are a fool seeing Yoruba writing up and down on every social media.
Igbo should have sense. Yesterday it was Biafra nation, today is Igbo presidency

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by eldoradoxx: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
I repeat, Tinubu's choice as APC's candidate is the hand of God at work. He gave both Atiku and Obi a candidate of the ruling party that can easily be defeated without any doubt whatsoever. Tinubu is only popular within the political class of his party APC, not with the masses. Osinbanjo would have made a lot of us vote for APC had he won, Nigerians want something new, not a man who has sat on the neck of Lagos for 23 years and counting. Surely, when the campaign starts Nigerians will be entertained with unavoidable flops of Tinubu. I can see that Buhari even appears stronger, healthier and more agile than Tinubu, yet Nigerians are complaining that Buhari is a disaster. Who wants to vote for Buhari Promax
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
baretalk:
They keep playing the age card, they have nothing on him. Trump is older than Tinubu, did he perform or not?
China's leader is an aged man, is be performing or not?
Tell me something else please.
can you just listen to yourself? Tinubu's daughter is already 61 and here you are saying that Trump is older than Tinubu. Who has done this to us sef, how much have you all been paid to buy off your conscience? Let it be known that you and your cohorts are the reason this country is messed up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Prosper123: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
colestephan86:

Johnathan was younger and healthier than PMB, tell me one thing he did while being president
So you now need a sick man that can't hold mic to be there because he is from your place. If he was not from your place, would you have gone for him in that condition.
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Hypocrite.

You only report those who are not on same side with you to the moderators Mr canceller. undecided
please do I know you?
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Starz825(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Tinubu will drop dead from exhaustion before 2023 elections and Amaechi will become APC flag bearer
Guy ..he Never reach that level...
Chai...
If you hate person..no be say make he die na
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Amumaigwe: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2022
baretalk:
They keep playing the age card, they have nothing on him. Trump is older than Tinubu, did he perform or not?
China's leader is an aged man, is be performing or not?
Tell me something else please.

Age is not the only issue here. State of his health is. Don't you get it?
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Frigga13: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2022
statesman6:

Igbo problem is they think they can hate Yoruba...their best enemy and have success. It's very funny grin
Have been reading Yoruba people are this, Yoruba people are that whereas north can never vote for Igbo president. As much as I love voting for PO all this your unpatriotic comments will never ever make me vote for him and I'm sure many Yorubas will not vote for him because of this. You people cannot just keep quiet for once and campaign for him as united Nigeria. Y'all think we are a fool seeing Yoruba writing up and down on every social media.
Igbo should have sense. Yesterday it was Biafra nation, today is Igbo presidency

All Yoruba must vote for Tinubu.. ALL

NO EXCEPTION

THATS THE RULE

YORUBA WILL GIVE WHAT THRY CANT Take and will cry if they give them what they give

Get the fvck off my mention

Yorubatic sapien
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2022
How come you're following me

Mr canceller in the mud, moderators has dealt with you forever tongue
QueenOfTheCoast:
please do I know you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Amumaigwe: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Honor10:
So, we should have over it to Atiku to loot and sell everything?

You are not making sense sir.

BAT is coming

Is BAT not a bigger looter? Atiku stopped looting since 2007, but Tinubu has been looting from 1999 to date. Who is worse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
How come you're following me

Mr canceller in the mud, moderators has dealt with you forever tongue
please I don't know you.

Leave me in peace
stop stalking a lady
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Dey rest, life no too hard like this
Frigga13:

All Yoruba must vote for Tinubu.. ALL

NO EXCEPTION

THATS THE RULE

YORUBA WILL GIVE WHAT THRY CANT Take and will cry if they give them what they give

Get the fvck off my mention

Yorubatic sapien

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Amumaigwe: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2022
colestephan86:

Johnathan was younger and healthier than PMB, tell me one thing he did while being president

Was Jonathan the best guy available be be president at that time ? We are looking for a young and competent candidate and Tinubu is not that man
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Splitmind: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2022
I prefer that President Buhari takes a third term, but if not a Muslim should take over
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2022
If the north like let them genocidal themselves by themselves. Power is not going back that way.
The Igbos are going to sabotage for sure even though their vast majority made their wealth from South West but the West will triumph again and again because we have good relationship with everyone else in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by murmee: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2022
colestephan86:

At least you can give Jonathan the credit for supervising the greatest looting of the Nigerian treasury. The money that Dieziani is keeping in the UK is mind blowing. There was no infrastructural development even in Jonathan's home state!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Amumaigwe: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2022
statesman6:

Give insults and receive a barrage of them back. You insult Igbos and expect a compliment in return? If Peter Obi looses, it is Nigerians that loose not Peter or Igbos. So suit yourself.
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by VeryWickedMan: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Starz825:

Guy ..he Never reach that level...
Chai...
If you hate person..no be say make he die na

Tinubu will die and there's nothing you or him can do about it
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by dalass(f): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Nukilia:
I never trust a sentence from the mouth of PDP or APC.

When the PDP failed to give money to Lagos State, Tinubu singlehandedly fixed Lagos State. It was the hatred PDP had for Tinubu that prevented them from fixing Lagos Ibadan express road for many years.

Obi looks smart but his competence is suspect. Any person who has been a Governor in Lagos State is fit to run Nigeria.

Atiku is a Dubai aspirant and not a Nigerian Aspirant.

Don't mind them.... How old is Oluremi Tinubu that she'll have a 61 year old daughter?

I don't know why mods are putting all the negatives on Tinubu on front page. While Atiku and Obi are enjoying good topics on f. P.. it shows who has paid ...

A simple google search should give us the age of the lady..Tinubus daughter and pictures... At 45!

https://www.thefamousnaija.com/2022/02/folashade-tinubu-ojo-biography-age.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2022
AT HIS REAL AGE OF 90, TINIBU IS NOT A GRAND FATHER BUT A GREAT GRAND FATHER.
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Iamzik: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Nukilia:
I never trust a sentence from the mouth of PDP or APC.

When the PDP failed to give money to Lagos State, Tinubu singlehandedly fixed Lagos State. It was the hatred PDP had for Tinubu that prevented them from fixing Lagos Ibadan express road for many years.

Obi looks smart but his competence is suspect. Any person who has been a Governor in Lagos State is fit to run Nigeria.

Atiku is a Dubai aspirant and not a Nigerian Aspirant.

Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria. With or without allocation the IGR in Lagos is enough to sustain it.

I like Tinubu as a person but the truth is that Lagos is underperforming based on huge amount of tax generated, federal allocations and mamoth internal and external debt running into billions of dollars. Same inadequate infrastructure, pathetic transportation system controller by touts.

All the major roads in Lagos today were built during military era - Eko bridge, 3MB etc
For 13 years they have been allocating money to Rail project that is still not completed. 4th mainland bridge remain a campaign promise...

Lagos has never responded to any FOI request for its finances, no accountability for how much is generated or spent. Every important business sector is in the hand of Tinubu family and cronies. Touts have been empowered everywhere instead of taking them off the street to educate them.

I'm keeping an open mind at this point to scrutinize every candidate because none of them is perfect.

Atiku is worse and Obi also have his baggage.

I'm sure we will get to know more about the aspirants as campaign intensified so that each of us can make an informed choice

Peace!
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by kingyakos: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Frigga13:
Yoruba think they will fool Nigerians with Yoruba media and propaganda

Imagine a sick old man .. shaking from every part of his body .. he don’t even know when he urinate in himself

If another tribe present a Tinubu for President .. walahi all yoruba mouth will lose .. they will abuse the person .. mock and make cartoon caricature of the person and even attack his tribe

Yoruba will always give what’s they can’t take and call it Sophistication

The North has rejected Tinubu in totality and anyone Northerner of nairaland can confirmed this ..

Nigeria has already moved to post elections .. Na handover we Dey

Obi must be pushed in the North.. he needs the north .. he should leave south and come over .. a little Hausa will do. For 2027.

Power to people
North 2023

I like you and i sense that anytime you speak, tinubu supporters keep quiet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshodi-Apapa: You Can’t Evict Us, Truck Drivers, Touts Dare Sanwo-Olu / Africa Is Lazy About Diversification: Okonjo Iweala / Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.