Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob (14650 Views)

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person / Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by joyandfaith: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Nukilia:
I never trust a sentence from the mouth of PDP or APC.

When the PDP failed to give money to Lagos State, Tinubu singlehandedly fixed Lagos State. It was the hatred PDP had for Tinubu that prevented them from fixing Lagos Ibadan express road for many years.

Obi looks smart but his competence is suspect. Any person who has been a Governor in Lagos State is fit to run Nigeria.

Atiku is a Dubai aspirant and not a Nigerian Aspirant.

Tinubu would have been idea presidential candidate 10 years ago. But not now. Buhari has destroyed the country beyond repair. Unhealthy person cannot fix it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by allicare: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2022
PresidObi:
There's one thing that is sufficiently clear on the minds of every Nigerian. Nigeria needs a very healthy, very fast workaholic to fix things within 4 years of presidency. Nigeria would have needed a youth, someone in his 30s to be president because of the enormity of problems, we need someone who will be sober, standing strong and solving problems on his feet.

I have very good reasons to believe a Peter Obi ticks all the boxes and more. Let's all vote Peter Obi for president of Nigeria, our generations unborn will be grateful for this right vote for a man who will be remembered as the one who rolled back poverty, and set Nigeria on the part of growth and economic prosperity which will erase the problems of insecurity since restive youths will be making genuine money in productive ventures.

With good planning, there is enough money to go round every sector and every part of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the right man for president 2023.

Obi may be a good candidate but he's a big TRIBALIST and as such he will be a big failure in government. Visit any of his bank branch (FIDELITY) in Abuja, you will notice that all the staff are Igbo right from the SECURITY TO THE TOP SETAFF hardly will you see any other tribe in there midst. It's so pathetic. The same applies to every other companies he has substantial interest.
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by kingyakos: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2022
baretalk:
They keep playing the age card, they have nothing on him. Trump is older than Tinubu, did he perform or not?
China's leader is an aged man, is be performing or not?
Tell me something else please.

How can a father senior his daughter with 8 or 9 yrs
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Shemadex(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2022
Nukilia:

When the PDP failed to give money to Lagos State, Tinubu singlehandedly fixed Lagos State. It was the hatred PDP had for Tinubu that prevented them from fixing Lagos Ibadan express road for many years.

Obi looks smart but his competence is suspect. Any person who has been a Governor in Lagos State is fit to run Nigeria.

Good talk

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Britishpea: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2022
Lol, you will think he’s saying all these because he cares about the country.
All is because of his pocket. Nothing more
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by drlateef: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2022
PresidObi:
There's one thing that is sufficiently clear on the minds of every Nigerian. Nigeria needs a very healthy, very fast workaholic to fix things within 4 years of presidency. Nigeria would have needed a youth, someone in his 30s to be president because of the enormity of problems, we need someone who will be sober, standing strong and solving problems on his feet.

I have very good reasons to believe a Peter Obi ticks all the boxes and more. Let's all vote Peter Obi for president of Nigeria, our generations unborn will be grateful for this right vote for a man who will be remembered as the one who rolled back poverty, and set Nigeria on the part of growth and economic prosperity which will erase the problems of insecurity since restive youths will be making genuine money in productive ventures.

With good planning, there is enough money to go round every sector and every part of Nigeria.

They should hand over NIGERIA to Atiku, isn’t it? The confirmed thief that Obasanjo said he would never recommend for anything good. Or is it Peter Obi who tells lies after laundering money into his Lagos apartment? Obi who has no track record of achievements and was telling lies about debts he incurred while leaving office? Who exactly is he thinking of leading NIGERIA?
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by kunleiky(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2022
fvck:
If only we all could unite like we did during the endsars and vote enmass for Peter Obi... Let's have a one day nation wide match for him... These polithuefcians go fear,because their bet is on rigging.
Bet it with me, there will still be a nationwide march for Obi.
People who are selling the Tinubu narrative to us either do not love this country or are really greedy.
Oh they don't even love Tinubu himself. Ruling Nigeria has a way of aging you naturally sef. Look at the past leaders to understand what I'm saying
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by STENON(f): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2022
Leave Tinubu as our next President. Our hope is in that man!!

## vote for BAT ##
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Bhol28: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Tinubu will drop dead from exhaustion before 2023 elections and Amaechi will become APC flag bearer
be careful not to even die before him.A lot of those that said same thing about PMB are long gone now and he is still alive.We all want real change but not by wishing someone dead.
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by aimmoney9: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Nukilia:

It was Fashola that fixed Lagos state not tinubu all tinubu did was convert Lagos funds to his own...... grin grin

Show me one infrastructure that was laid by tinubu....if it's a lie..... grin grin
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Yok2: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Kwanza:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/13/nigeria-too-deeply-troubled-to-be-handed-over-to-tinubu-says-ex-pdp-legal-adviser/
Lalasticlala

Let us be honest, except you are one of those who have been settled one way or thr other (like the party delegates) . APC should never see power in Nigeria again, just think of prices/figures/performance of theses items before APC Government and the prices now: Diesel, Exchange rate, rice, unemployment, inflation, security etc. I am sure if Nigeria is US, APC will never get the presidency for a long time. I know democrats know that they are losing the next election, a party that made the general living standard of the people to go down should not win the next election.

Nigerians are going through the darkest part of their lives in terms of living standard at the moment!!! So whoever/party in position of Government should never come back. Simple
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by kayperry: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2022
PresidObi:

Will you keep quiet, some of you are just a total disgrace to the elites and educational system you represent, i find it preposterous than an elite will cite, age or atiku can outrun a tinubu on race track as a basis for objectivity analysis for a better candidate.
Is presidency a job that mental skills, if it requires physical skill not even an atiku should qualify lets go althetes or weight lifters then.
Peter obi sounds good just like jonathan ticked all our boxes wey back in 2015 maybe nigerians are not good with predicting ... before you say Peter OBi will transform Nigeria show us is achievement portfolio has a governor of anambra, what are is transformations exactly ??
Lagos today is a save haven for all nigerians cos someone made it so, when you look @ lagos you see tinubu blueprint written all over it, i challenge anyone supporting Peter obi to show us achievement that depict peter did better than Tinubu as governor.
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Frigga13: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2022
kingyakos:

I like you and i sense that anytime you speak, tinubu supporters keep quiet.

I speak the truth they know.. they hate truth

Thank you brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by ogbuefi677(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2022
gbemishile:

Show us a picture of ur father so we know ow to pray for him cus these ones ure abusing already have access to the best medical care ur father can only dream of
Best medical care doesn't guarantee good health.
Might just slow down the speed of deterioration,that's all.
Even the best doctors can never cheat nature.
Coming from a very senior health professional!
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Besk: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Kwanza:
*Insists former Lagos governor’s official age doubtful

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/13/nigeria-too-deeply-troubled-to-be-handed-over-to-tinubu-says-ex-pdp-legal-adviser/

Very irrelevant analyst. It is doubtful this Jacob guy knows anything about politics from all the junk he vomited from his mouth. Never heard of him before and I’m sure loads of people never heard of him before, which goes to show his irrelevance.
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by VeryWickedMan: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Bhol28:
be careful not to even die before him.A lot of those that said same thing about PMB are long gone now and he is still alive.We all want real change but not by wishing someone dead.

Tinubu sill die soon.
Rest.
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by Tzar(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Is Atiku, a known kleptomaniac and desperado, a better or worse option?!
He is even Fulani! A tribe who have chosen to terrorize and kill Nigerians?!
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by baretalk: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2022
uote author=Amumaigwe post=113753461]

Age is not the only issue here. State of his health is. Don't you get it? [/quote]
That man is healthier than you...you know how many states he went to campaigning or you haters can't see that. That is just dumb, that man moves alone, no cane or aides holding him...a President works with his mind, Tinubu's mind is still sharp, didn't you hear him speak, intelligent and eloquent. A President mind is his greatest asset because he has multiple aides and ministers, his job is mainly making decisions.
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by gbemishile: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Best medical care doesn't guarantee good health.
Might just slow down the speed of deterioration,that's all.
Even the best doctors can never cheat nature.
Coming from a very senior health professional!
Yeah.show us first before we agree to that statement
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by kayperry: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Nukilia:

That is a one fact that can not be undermined, if peter obi could not transform anambra to outshine lagos, the probablity he is going to transform nigeria remains a guess while Tinubu on the otherhand his work in lagos & national scale is out there for anybody to see.
it is only in lagos every tribe co-exist as nigerians, unfortunately Tinubu seems to be the only candidate that can unite nigerians and economically what he did in lagos is enough justification this man has the mental skills to revive nigeria economy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by baretalk: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2022
1bunne4lif:
can you just listen to yourself? Tinubu's daughter is already 61 and here you are saying that Trump is older than Tinubu. Who has done this to us sef, how much have you all been paid to buy off your conscience? Let it be known that you and your cohorts are the reason this country is messed up!!!
Conspiracy theories, bloggers of the opposition spreading nonsense propanganda...did she tell you her age?
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2022
baretalk:

Conspiracy theories, bloggers of the opposition spreading nonsense propanganda...did she tell you her age?
she doesn't need to tell me, I have common sense. I doubt if you can say same for yourself
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by aimmoney9: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
In my opinion, it is someone like Tinubu that can unite this country.
We will make Obi the minister of economy and finance.
Olodo..... grin grin
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by DrAkpa(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2022
drlateef:

They should hand over NIGERIA to Atiku, isn’t it? The confirmed thief that Obasanjo said he would never recommend for anything good. Or is it Peter Obi who tells lies after laundering money into his Lagos apartment? Obi who has no track record of achievements and was telling lies about debts he incurred while leaving office? Who exactly is he thinking of leading NIGERIA?

Should Obasanjo another confirmed looter and criminal be the right personality or standard to make recommendations on who Is a looter and who is a saint?

Why are you Nigerians so dumb? Who cursed you
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by colestephan86: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Was Jonathan the best guy available be be president at that time ? We are looking for a young and competent candidate and Tinubu is not that man
What do you mean by young and competent.
Peter obi is just like every other Ibo business man, they will tell you anything to sell their products
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2022
gbemishile:

Ur papa no fit go achieve half of wetin these people don achieve for life.
If go say ur papa do well for young age,I'm go atleast leave something meaningful for you wey u go dey do instead if coming here to wast e ur life dey comment on person wey im life don better.
Do ungo others what u want to be done to u.
These people are also fathers and they have children who read most of the things we post online.if u dint want ur father go be insulted,then dint insult another persons father.
There is culture before politics.
Ur papa suppose don teach u that one

Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique
please
Re: Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob by colestephan86: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Prosper123:

So you now need a sick man that can't hold mic to be there because he is from your place. If he was not from your place, would you have gone for him in that condition.
I am not a tribal bigot friend.
I am voting tinubu cos of his outstanding performance and both governance and business, and not a loud speaker lying up and down.
It's not you that will tell me about Peter obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo / APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection / Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.