Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,386 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex (947 Views)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Cheating Or Just Innocent Conversation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex by Astrokid911: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2022
I'm just wondering what it feels like to be caught or spayed on when you are having sex, how did you feel and what was your response when you where caught by ur spouse, share ur experience
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2022
No problem. Let's wait to read from others.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex by Astrokid911: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
No problem. Let's wait to read from others.
lol share ur experience
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex by FatherBona: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex by Astrokid911: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2022
FatherBona:
grin
Dem don catch dis one lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex by Blunttruth: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Astrokid911:
I'm just wondering what it feels like to be caught or spayed on when you are having sex, how did you feel and what was your response when you where caught by ur spouse, share ur experience
Let the cheats come and answer. I have no experience.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating Or Having Sex by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2022
I am here to read LIES undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Dudes Or Ghanaian girls / Unlock Her Legs : Discover The Secret To Be The Only Man That Unlocks Her Legs / Help!!! My John Thomas Ain't Working Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.