Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Unlock Her Legs : Discover The Secret To Be The Only Man That Unlocks Her Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unlock Her Legs : Discover The Secret To Be The Only Man That Unlocks Her Legs (952 Views)

+18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) / Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock Her Legs : Discover The Secret To Be The Only Man That Unlocks Her Legs by Haljardon(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
It's no doubt , that a lot of men Don't know how to maneuver their way in and out of lady, especially when it's time to date or make out.

You see, women are not as sophisticated as you perceive them to be, infact their are like children, they can be easily seduced and she will bend to your will just like a 2-yr old innocent looking infant if only you know what to do and how to do it.

Because at the end of the day, it's not all about the Words, the romantic talks , the nice dinner that unlocks the legs

Infact , if you have a lady that's on your mind and you can't get her, it is not because you have her , but how to have her .

Shortly I will show 3-working steps on how to get any lady attracted to you and Make you the only man who can unlock her legs and have access to her Thighs.

Step 1 (it's all about you)
There is one thing that repels all women, and shockingly every guy is an embodiment of it , and that is when you are always available….

Let's me explain, you always want to be the nice guy, you call her often 24/7 daily, you easily get jealous when she's with someone else

See the less Bleep you give the more Bleep you get…

I know that's the bullcrap the society shows you and pumps into you, to be the nice guy, if you're always the nice guys , you will end up like every nice guys she's met and guess what you get the least…

The most needy men get into friends zone, worst they become unattractive to the women .. while the least needy men are the ones they go to suck his cock on Fridays and the weekends.

Women love attention so much , to keep value in their eyes , Don't always give them your attention, even if you want to always give her your attention, my dear don't , remember something is Valuable when it's scarce…

Step 2 (Be the bad boy)
See the Good guys are the simps , they are the ones the lady manipulates to to thier bidding, and guess what , you can't unlock her legs if you're under her manipulative grip , they will see you as a weak man ….

The bad guys are opposite of the Good guys , they are not nice , they don't give a damn about their shit .. and do you know what this does to them , it makes them want to feel worthy of your attention.. and that's what makes them crazy and slaying for a guy just to Bleep them.

This works for the fat guy
This works for the broke ass Niggas
This works even the guy is an slowpoke…

Step 3 (be a Good flitter)
Women are like mirror , if you talk to her like a friend, she becomes your friend, when you talk to her as a sexy-woman , she becomes a person you will want to have sex with…

All this are just the basic to really dive deep into this will take a long typing, so I have compiled down a book that will show you how to Unlock a woman legs and be her dream man….

Here is what's you get inside the Ebook.

Unlock Her Legs: How to Effortlessly Attract Women and Become the Man Women Unlock her legs

PART I: YOU
1. The one thing that repels all women
The less f*cks you give, the more f*cks you get
It’s all about the sub-communication
Neediness in summary
Key ideas

2. The evolution of attraction
A cavewoman’s attraction
Why women love jerks
How to get laid like a bad boy

3. The power of preselection
How to use preselection to unlock her legs
Be the prize
Key ideas

4. Pursue a mission
Zero neediness
The ambitious bad boy

5. Her respect and attraction go hand in hand
The two types of respect
It all comes down to investment
Investment equals attraction

6. How to create intense sexual tension
Why flirt?
Push-pull
Chase framing
Key ideas

7. Physically escalating your way to the bedroom
Always be escalating
How to move in for the kiss
How to seal the deal
The final escalation

You get the Ebook at just #1000

And an extra bonus

Re: Unlock Her Legs : Discover The Secret To Be The Only Man That Unlocks Her Legs by marlow1962(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Corona15:
Do you have a book on how to make money.
Just watch em no go reply u

1 Like

Re: Unlock Her Legs : Discover The Secret To Be The Only Man That Unlocks Her Legs by LikeAking: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Write a book on how to Bleep a woman's tow tow and get paid.
Re: Unlock Her Legs : Discover The Secret To Be The Only Man That Unlocks Her Legs by David1335: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Corona15:
Do you have a book on how to make money.

I have one for sale
Re: Unlock Her Legs : Discover The Secret To Be The Only Man That Unlocks Her Legs by Haljardon(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2023

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration / Why Am I Very Selfless At Heart? / I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.