Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu (35633 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Lives Of Critics And Opposition In Kwara / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by temideals(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Support your Obi and let those supporting Atiku and Tinubu support their candidates in peace. Am sure that is the major reason why we have options in the forth coming election

aylive02:
Were
No blindness is more than harboring the thoughts of voting either Tinubu or Atiku.

Don't bother quoting me. I am a yoruba and my vote is for Obi Peter.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by espn(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2022
kingyakos:

You are very stupid walahi, if brain is what money can buy i would've buy u one because what u have inside ur head Carry's a Best before 1999.
Idiota
Go and buy your useless parent one for caressly bringing a daft kid to this world.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by dumodust(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
His choice, his business
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Tellwhat: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
I don't share your parents' personality
With a face like yours god forbids you share my parents personality.

But you share your ancestors flying bat, personality.

Descendant of the fallen bat, demon
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by We4all: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Was he a part of ‘End Sara’ protest? If yes, then he is a big hypocrite. Although, you can’t blame him because he can’t refund the money Tinubu paid him. It has already been spent.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
wait oo
he's from Warri?

hahahahaha if he organise polling unit in his parlor, he'll still loose.

Are you truly queen of the coast?
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
PHIPEX:
When they attack you now you will start crying of how Obi's fan are insulting others

Bro I am not in support of that habit... But I want them to feel what others are feeling when they act in such manners
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2022

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by tonyashburton: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mr. Jollof don collect small money for weekend from Asiwaju.
Nevertheless we remain OBIdient.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
brightbright:

I wonder why people bullying me over Supporting Bola Tinubu, He is my Choice!
Go and support your own choice.

Simple. You want to vote Atiku, Obi or Kwankwaso? Go ahead. We meet at the polling station. Let the winner carry the day. Elections need not be War.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
zoghys:

Which one out of your atiku and tinubu is sellable then?. It just a shame that most of you guys who are educated and suppose to reason and take actionable decision with available facts are been unreasonably sentimental at the detriment of the future of this country. I know enough to believe tinubu who may likely win the next election has no solution to this country, because he is a thief and will never cease to be one irrespective of what you or I might say, feel or believe. Its just a shame because this country has no future with those two fantastically corrupt two vying for the topmost sit in the country. And please before you quote me, am 100% Yoruba and proudly one.

In 2019 u are against buhari and in support of atiku .... Fast forward to 2022 , u bad-mouthed atiku , called him fantastically corrupt minded personified because his no longer pally with Peter obituary ? If I may ask , why d suddenly change ... Are u nolonger aticulated ... Then why do u want to obidiently waste your vote in 2023 because of bigotry obituary ?
Pls I need fast answer to dis....

Because the campaign just Begin .... Alots of dirty report about obi will soon trend on social media... Una go run that time ...
Make baba choose is running mate first...
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by kingyakos: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
espn:
Go and buy your useless parent one for caressly bringing a daft kid to this world.

E pain am die grin grin grin grin
See serpent seed pikin
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by IamWonderful: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tellwhat:

With a face like yours god forbids you share my parents personality.

But you share your ancestors flying bat, personality.

Descendant of the fallen bat, demon
You mirroring me with your parents personality is unacceptable, erase their face from your memory before commenting on nairaland
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Tellwhat: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
You mirroring me with your parents personality is unacceptable, erase their face from your memory before commenting on nairaland
You must be talking about your own parent

When last did you even look at a mirror. With a tiger clawed bat face like yours. One wouldn't expect you to be bold enough to look at a mirror

So much talk about mirror from you. So obsessed with mirror. gbegbiri boy
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Allisgud: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Make him fans unfollow am,make all him social media acct dey read 2 his girlfriend and his best friend [color=#000099][/color]Make him fans unfollow am,make all him social media acct dey read 2 his girlfriend and his best friend grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by IamWonderful: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tellwhat:

You must be talking about your own parent

When last did you even look at a mirror. With a tiger clawed bat face like yours. One wouldn't expect you to be bold enough to look at a mirror

So much talk about mirror from you. So obsessed with mirror. gbegbiri boy
Take don finished, IPOB miscreants on fire.

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Tellwhat: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Take don finished, IPOB miscreants on fire.
Afonja ododuwa bandit in hell. Slimy fallen demon
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by espn(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
kingyakos:

E pain am die grin grin grin grin
See serpent seed pikin
werey omo Igbo
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by kingyakos: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
espn:
werey omo Igbo

I no be Igbo
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Front0lane: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your entire household need to be stoned to death. Are you talking about this same Pandora Criminal, see attached photos.

aylive02:
Were
No blindness is more than harboring the thoughts of voting either Tinubu or Atiku.

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Mindblowing(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Its obvious that you are from the north, no wonder you are very quick to attack the igbos. As poor as their economy is now due to UGM crisis, its 100% far better than all your northern economy. quote author=walefresh3 post=113753414]

Peter obi is not sellable ... Obituary is a fail project.... A bigotry fellow....
Tell him to go and fix iboland first that has no economical value ....[/quote]
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Digmygold: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

As if a single Igbo will vote for Tinubu even if he was an angel that dropped from heaven. LoL.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Enumerator(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Confirm!
aylive02:
Were

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by aylive02(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Front0lane:
Your entire household need to be stoned to death. Are you talking about this same Pandora Criminal, see attached photos.

. The pictures are your household problems. Deal with it
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Lovelyboi2022: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Amen!!
espn:
And if he had stolen a penny from anambra when he was governor...May this curse be on you and your future generation...May you face the wrath of God on this earth...Your grave...And the hereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Nobleman80: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Besk:

Bloody liar. The blindness is in supporting a professional liar in Peter Obi. He has told lies about virtually everything.
I'm a yoruba boy too and to shock you my vote and that of my girl friend goes to Peter obi
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Cromagnon: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

only empty people tell others not to quote them cos they can't defend their stupid argument
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by okorieJonah: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
See a wasted youth supporting a wasted old man, chaiiiii, I think say that boi get sense, na now I no say coco yam dey inside the head not brain
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by ogundeleai(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

Yoruba amunkun, meko
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
okorieJonah:
See a wasted youth supporting a wasted old man, chaiiiii, I think say that boi get sense, na now I no say coco yam dey inside the head not brain

Why are u masturbating over obituary ...
Atiku and tinubu are the major contenders not obituary...
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nobleman80:
I'm a yoruba boy too and to shock you my vote and that of my girl friend goes to Peter obi
Ok u are one of the bastard/ betrayer ... Don't worry u ve being noted ... Oya swave ...vote for your obituary in the east ....

Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted / Panel Rejects LCC's Request To ‘take Back’ Lekki Tollgate / Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.