Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu (35614 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Lives Of Critics And Opposition In Kwara / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by olamike02: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were
No blindness is more than harboring the thoughts of voting either Tinubu or Atiku.

Don't bother quoting me. I am a yoruba and my vote is for Obi Peter.

Your choice.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Theoarhics: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2022
This social media miscreant
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by starz100: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Hustler
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by ezekielnelson1: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm You can now see since when? just don't influence others. let everyone vote their choice and we hope that evidence would not be provided later to prove that your conscience was bought because na you go come day do lengthy video trying to shaley...
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by zionstaar75: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2022
espn:
No stupidity is more than forcing people to vote your choice...How will one be forced to vote a thief like Peter Obi...
I'm a Peter obi supporter but most us are going about it wrongly. We should bring superior arguments not insult candidates, it's juvenile honestly. Tinubu is sick,that's the only reason I'm not voting him,he's very sound and has the ability to manage people probably the best in Nigeria but we can't vote in another sick man when dem no swear for Nigeria. As for atiku he's a fulani man, any southerner wey vote fulani na bustard. He will never win.PETER OBI IS A GOOOOOOAL!!!!!!!
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Ogedtunde: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2022
PETERu OBIsesan is the name
If you don't gerrit forget.....
aylive02:
Were
No blindness is more than harboring the thoughts of voting either Tinubu or Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by juman(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2022
I don't like apc or pdp.
But Tinubu is wonderful politician.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Picardor2: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2022
espn:
No stupidity is more than forcing people to vote your choice...How will one be forced to vote a thief like Peter Obi...
If Peter Obi is not a thief and u call him a thief with the intension of spoiling his name and promoting ur own person, with the power from the most high God, may ur children and unborn children children become thieves. May they be so useless for the rest of their lives becos u have no good intention to our future and the future of our generation
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2022
mighty2:
Dey attack you, attack them back... Give them madness for madness, as for me and my family nah Tinubu we go support come 2023.... On Tinubu's mandate we stand gidigba.... Akpu munching gorillas' god called peter pandora obituary can only rule his fellow biafools in beerfraud land, here in Nigeria the useless and cursed bastard will never smell aso rock

Your MODA and FADA na dembe Baztards
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by legba1(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
. You sound more stupid than Tinubu himself. From what you read above, did you see any where I forced anyone to be OBIdient?

See this rat calling Tinubu stupid......even your great grand pa mouth no reach to talk that shit when he dey alive because ABAT big pass him in death and alive plus all his children joined together, infact including all his grand children.

Some of you will just hide behind a keyboard and spew rubish. Is Tinubu, the slayer of the SE and PDP in 2015 a joke to you.. mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by espn(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2022
zionstaar75:
I'm a Peter obi supporter but most us are going about it wrongly. We should bring superior arguments not insult candidates, it's juvenile honestly. Tinubu is sick,that's the only reason I'm not voting him,he's very sound and has the ability to manage people probably the best in Nigeria but we can't vote in another sick man when dem no swear for Nigeria. As for atiku he's a fulani man, any southerner wey vote fulani na bustard. He will never win.PETER OBI IS A GOOOOOOAL!!!!!!!
Thank you for highlighting your points without anger or hate...You earn my respect bro...But I stand with tinubu...He understands the game so well...And will end up unifying all regions.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Shemadex(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

oniro nie u be igbo ur vitet na minus

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Shemadex(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

Peter obi is not sellable ... Obituary is a fail project.... A bigotry fellow....
Tell him to go and fix iboland first that has no economical value ....
abi oh they should point what he has done for his ppl or has he raised anyone to be rep or Senate let alone governor this ignoy ppl no no how to play y walai

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by espn(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Picardor2:
If Peter Obi is not a thief and u call him a thief with the intension of spoiling his name and promoting ur own person, with the power from the most high God, may ur children and unborn children children become thieves. May they be so useless for the rest of their lives becos u have no good intention to our future and the future of our generation
And if he had stolen a penny from anambra when he was governor...May this curse be on you and your future generation...May you face the wrath of God on this earth...Your grave...And the hereafter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Georgejeez: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2022
quickly:
The guy na anywhere belle face

He can change to start supporting Atiku if he knows Atiku will win

Very typical example of a sense less Nigerian youth.

Na wetin e go chop e Dey find

Nigerians still don’t understand democracy which is a game of principles. APC , labour,PDP does any body know what they stand for?

Go to any sensible country if u say u are a Republicans we know at least 50% of your policy

Or if we say u are a conservative
Wetin you come de find for here na , carry yourself go stay forever for that your sensible country

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Georgejeez: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Picardor2:
Hope you know that if he (Peter Obi) had ever stolen even a dime during his time as governor , all these your curses will return to you alone ?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by abbasajao(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

Don't bother quoting me. I am a yoruba and my votge is for Obi Peter.

A vote for Peter Obi is a wasted vote.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by airsaylongcome: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
wait oo
he's from Warri?

hahahahaha if he organise polling unit in his parlor, he'll still loose.

He's Itsekiri. Expected. Itsekiri are going to vote 100% for Tinubu for Presidential. Remi Tinubu is Itsekiri

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by 360Master: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Too many unpatriotic human beings we have in Nigeria. Tinubu is corrupt when he didn’t share part of the stolen treasury with you and he’s a saint now that little crumbs gets to you.

Y’all I’ll be put to shame in 2023. The crowed that will troop out to PO will be 3times more than EndSars.

PO is the bloodless revolution that will happen in Nigeria. Great time ahead.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by edosignature(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2022
It's only the uninformed that will attack & throw tantrum at "Mr. Jollof", it's his choice & he has choose to support Tinubu.

This election is between Atiku & Tinubu, Kwankwaso & Obi will come 3rd & 4th respectively.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Basher8583: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

No one fvcking cares
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Slynation(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Face your front oga, go and meet your own choice so that he will pay for your loyalty.
ok
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by fredoooooo: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Support who you want they should support their candidates too.. buncha stupid online noise makers
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2022
airsaylongcome:

He's Itsekiri. Expected. Itsekiri are going to vote 100% for Tinubu for Presidential. Remi Tinubu is Itsekiri
lol
delusion
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by IamWonderful: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Tellwhat:

Funny coming from person hydraulic gbebiri done block im brain
I don't share your parents' personality
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2022
God bless mr jollof and all progressive Nigeria

Carry go Asiwaju

Carry go Emi lokan 1 of alaigbo

Carry go city boy of Southwest

Carry go jargan of Northerner

Carry go omo ope of south south.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by pacespot(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu is too old or sickly to lead this country, i don't know why people find it difficult to understand this simple truth. I can bet with my two balls that northerners would outsmart the south if Tinubu emerged as the president come 2023, it is a permutation for them to hold on to power. They are trying to play another yar'adua/ jonathan on us when Tinubu will die and his succesor VP will be a Northerner.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

Each time I tell people here am Yoruba, they doubt and call me Ibo Ipob, to tell you the level of tribalism going on in this forum.

I am unapologetic about it. I AM A YORUBA BY TRIBE AND MY CHOICE AND VOTE IS FOR PETER OBI NOT FOR APC OR PDP.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by PHIPEX(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

Peter obi is not sellable ... Obituary is a fail project.... A bigotry fellow....
Tell him to go and fix iboland first that has no economical value ....
When they attack you now you will start crying of how Obi's fan are insulting others
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by remzobliss: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Terrier99:
God will punish anyone who says Peter Okoye can support Obi but other celebs cannot support Tinubu.

God is not a man. Am a full Obi supporter but we need to be careful with our use of words. No need cursing and being toxic. We can’t just hate or curse on people because they don’t support who we support. It’s all politics at the end.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by kingyakos: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2022
espn:

You are very stupid walahi, if brain is what money can buy i would've buy u one because what u have inside ur head Carry's a Best before 1999.
Idiota
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by kingyakos: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Comedian by profession grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.