Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu (35641 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Lives Of Critics And Opposition In Kwara / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Look at how they are insulting him.
They're even saying he can win his polling boot.
Some say his vote will be counted for PDP in delta state.

Now this same people will think peter OBI
Will any state in
northern nigeria,
Western nigerian,
Southern Nigeria

The only place OBI will winner any state is
Eastern Nigeria.

After the election now they will be crying rigging. Evu

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by IDIOTmoderators: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Slynation:
Money stops and control Nonsense and it's quite unfortunate loyalty can be bought with Money
Face your front oga, go and meet your own choice so that he will pay for your loyalty.

7 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2022
biggy00000:
Election is now between Evil, obvious evil and lesser evil
My brother, it's the same all over the world.
Trump or Biden
Macron or Le Pen
Human beings aren't good at choosing their leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Ijoba85: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Na u be that ...be Obidiently for yourself , make others dey follow "Emi lokan" ...The sky is so wide for the birds to fly o abeg
CleanInAll:

Obi we know and Obi we'll vote.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by SaintLucia: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Igbo people are just stupid including their celebrities. They are supporting Obi Pandora and see nothing wrong in that despite the fact that Obi Pandora did nothing in his state and still live in Lagos. But see many things wrong in those supporting Jagaban. They destroyed their PVC and burnt iNEC offices in their region because of hatred for Buhari and now want to register for another PVC in Lagos. No be juju be that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by persius555(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2022
If u know jollof, na only laugh u go laugh waka pass.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by colestephan86: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2022
brightbright:
I was blind now I can see !!!! Anything you see or heard about me na my past.

I wonder why people bullying me over Supporting Bola Tinubu, He is my Choice!
Go and support your own choice

Tinubu's with you I stand. Mr Jollof says

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGpk2fsg0K0

Mr. Jollof Fires Back at Critics and Fans over Declaring Support for Tinubu

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CevA-CZoxXa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I have mentioned it here before, support your own make I support my own, fight no dey inside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Basic123: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were
No blindness is more than harboring the thoughts of voting either Tinubu or Atiku.

Don't bother quoting me. I am a yoruba and my vote is for Obi Peter.
same here ,I am Igbo

The vote of me and my family is for Tinubu.

He accommodate us in lagos

Choosed an anambra man Ben Akabueze as commissioner for finance

There is no reason to hate him blindly

10 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Segzy22: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were
No blindness is more than harboring the thoughts of voting either Tinubu or Atiku.

werey you are not a yoruba man, your name is Chukwundi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by zoghys: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

Peter obi is not sellable ... Obituary is a fail project.... A bigotry fellow....
Tell him to go and fix iboland first that has no economical value ....

Which one out of your atiku and tinubu is sellable then?. It just a shame that most of you guys who are educated and suppose to reason and take actionable decision with available facts are been unreasonably sentimental at the detriment of the future of this country. I know enough to believe tinubu who may likely win the next election has no solution to this country, because he is a thief and will never cease to be one irrespective of what you or I might say, feel or believe. Its just a shame because this country has no future with those two fantastically corrupt two vying for the topmost sit in the country. And please before you quote me, am 100% Yoruba and proudly one.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by ogbuefi677(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

Peter obi is not sellable ... Obituary is a fail project.... A bigotry fellow....
Tell him to go and fix iboland first that has no economical value ....
You're working overtime today ooo.
Be like dem recruit you newly grin
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Igbos should stop bullying others who choose not to support Obi Pandora.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Tellwhat: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Na madness they worry those apku munching goblins
Funny coming from person hydraulic gbebiri done block im brain
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Juwonlogic: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Na werey u be to support obi too madness dey worry ur papa
aylive02:
Were

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by HantaVirus(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Smh

This Z list celeb said he was blind,now he can see grin

Little boy,You were rich now you are broke

We know what's up smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Na madness they worry those apku munching goblins

I swear like na animality dey worry those amala munching bonoboos cheesy
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by shinealight(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

So, he becomes a Were (mad person) simply because he has chosen to exercise the “innate free-will” he has been granted by his Creator in a direction different from yours. One wonders who is the real ‘Were’ here….if not he who tries to prevent the someone’s free exercise of his ‘personal endowment’ in accordance with his Creator’s Will.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

So, anyone who doesn't support your own candidate is blind?

Na like this terrorism dey start.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2022
The way people are trying to force me not to support Tinubu is making me more determined and hardened. If you are not happy, try and locate the lagoon

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Josh109: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
The real voters are on the street, the market women, they are in the farm, they are not noise markers....it is an higt of stupidity to be hip in the Media and still loose against all odds.

Social media sagacity Neva won election for president buhari in the 2015-2019.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by DAwest7: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

I am a Yoruba man too my self and my lovely wife are OBIDIENTLY waiting with our pvc in our hand come 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Timmi: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

Good for you. Let others choose too, it’s a democracy and independent thought. We are not zombies and should expect a herd mentality

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Josh109: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Josh109:
The real voters are on the street, the market women, they are in the farm, they are not noise markers....it is an higt of stupidity to be hip in the Media and still loose against all odds.

Social media sagacity Neva won election for president buhari in the 2015-2019.

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by caracas: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Enwhen:

Jollof that cannot win his polling unit in warri south , APC federal , PDP state, wayo jolof for Tinubu dollars
Na wao , why you come dey elevate the guy na
Which one is polling unit? Can he win in his family?
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by akanbiaa(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

What do you now tell your IBO friends that are fond of insulting and showing contempt to your Yoruba tribe and also the Hausa and Fulani's knowing fully well they need their votes of their candidate stands a change to win election ?

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Jayb20(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Merseycider:

Look at how they are insulting him.
They're even saying he can win his polling boot.
Some say his vote will be counted for PDP in delta state.

Now this same people will think peter OBI
Will any state in
northern nigeria,
Western nigerian,
Southern Nigeria

The only place OBI will winner any state is
Eastern Nigeria.

After the election now they will be crying rigging. Evu

Ura mere wa noh
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by quickly: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2022
The guy na anywhere belle face

He can change to start supporting Atiku if he knows Atiku will win

Very typical example of a sense less Nigerian youth.

Na wetin e go chop e Dey find

Nigerians still don’t understand democracy which is a game of principles. APC , labour,PDP does any body know what they stand for?

Go to any sensible country if u say u are a Republicans we know at least 50% of your policy

Or if we say u are a conservative
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by dazzlingd(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2022
The way people practice politics is the way some people practice religion, you can just be at the other side without them hating you.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by IPIGMODS: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

Omo Igbo masquerading as omo Yoruba, dem plenty for online. grin
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Free this guy to support whoever h wish to support is it by force to support Obi or Atiku Haba what arrangements nonsense is this.

If Obi was serious he would have remain in pdp wallahi I will be with him. I had said it time without number this is democracy you may not like Atiku someone else will like him. You may like Obi and someone else don't so yiu have no right to force anyone to support who he or she do not belief in.

Let the whole online miscreants vote Obi I will not vote Obi instead I won't vote at all. I don't care he is a bit younger or good economy shit policy I will not vote Obi. So you all can kill yourself.

This was same way I refused bluntly then in 2014-15 to be coarsed into dumping gej and pdp and vote Buhri I said never if even heaven fall I don't care about Buhari is not corrupt, Buhari has no house outside Nigeria, Buhari has no foreign bank account etc I don't care but today see the hell Nigerians are seen everyday under Mr Saint of 2015-15.

I WILL NOT VOTE OBI!!! I wrote it in capital letter. If my post annoys commit suicide right away and rot in hell.

Oni my a s s!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by holluwizzy: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Bro.

U forgot common sense is not common.

Let them continue to water vegetable that is dead on arrival.

Let's spice up Nnwa Obi to pepper their eyes.

aylive02:
. You sound more stupid than Tinubu himself. From what you read above, did you see any where I forced anyone to be OBIdient?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by shanaka4u(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2022
I think he is right here. There is no generally accepted standard as to the candidate to be supported. Just support yours but in reality Fear Allah and shun voting for it is haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Fuel Re-sellers Razed By Fire In Isolo Lagos State - Graphic Photos / Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.