Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187581 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 6:18am On Aug 15, 2012
ferdiii:

So what is your advice to this woman? I think they will throw her out.

I mentioned that earlier- She can go without the baby (thats if she must) and sort out other ways of reuniting with the baby.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 6:31am On Aug 15, 2012
House, pls I'm not sure how this might affect as i just realised my SSCE statement of result bears my other name (native/local name).
Every other document/certificates from primary to university bears my surname and first names - its just the statement of SSCE result alone - Even the SSCE certificate bears my Surname and Firstname alone.

Statement of SSCE result: Akpos John Nnamdi
SSCE Certificate: Akpos John

Questions:

1- Should I just ignore and go along for the interview as it is or there's something i could do to straighten things up?

2- Since the eduacation qualification requirement states - "Submit to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at your interview, a certificate of completion...", I should only provide/submit my SSCE certificate without the statement of result?

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html

I loook forward to mindblowing responses from this honorable house wink
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2012
jack_syno: House, pls I'm not sure how this might affect as i just realised my SSCE statement of result bears my other name (native/local name).
Every other document/certificates from primary to university bears my surname and first names - its just the statement of SSCE result alone - Even the SSCE certificate bears my Surname and Firstname alone.

Questions:

1- Should I just ignore and go along for the interview as it is or there's something i could do to straighten things up?

2- Since the eduacation qualification requirement states - "Submit to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at your interview, a certificate of completion...", I should only provide/submit my SSCE certificate without the statement of result?

Nigerian graduate huh!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2012
ferdiii:

Nigerian graduate huh!

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mogzy(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2012
House, been away for a while, thought I should feed you guys back too as did jack_syno, I have my appointment date too for 4th of Sept.
I pray the Lord's will prevails.
Thanks to temmytanny, tiwanna and everybody in the house for you great contributions.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
jack_syno: House, pls I'm not sure how this might affect as i just realised my SSCE statement of result bears my other name (native/local name).

Questions:

ignore
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosmy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
mogzy: House, been away for a while, thought I should feed you guys back too as did jack_syno, I have my appointment date too for 4th of Sept.
Thanks to temmytanny, tiwanna and everybody in the house for you great contributions.
hey bro go and strike ur giant and come here for a good testimony.............faith works wonders
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by chiteny(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Thanks @Tosmy

House, Please I need to know this, do I require dollar bills to pay the visa fee or naira? If naira what is the exact figure?
Thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2012
chiteny: Thanks @Tosmy

House, Please I need to know this, do I require dollar bills to pay the visa fee or naira? If naira what is the exact figure?
Thanks.
ANy one but i would advice you go with dollars
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by chiteny(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2012
?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2012

Thanks.

There have been cases where genuine Dollar bills were rejected by the embassy because of these funny stamps from Malams and defacement. If you don't have clean bills, pls do go with Naira equivalent.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mogzy(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2012

Thanks.

Sorry house I wrongly used a colleague system not knowing he was online already.

Once again thanks @Tosmy

Then @Gentiger what exchange rate? what exact amount in naira?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2012
temmytanny: ANy one but i would advice you go with dollars

But if he has hard time getting the USD, Naira equivalent is acceptable. Just go with enough of those.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2012
mogzy:

Sorry house I wrongly used a colleague system not knowing he was online already.

Once again thanks @Tosmy

Then @Gentiger what exchange rate? what exact amount in naira?

just go with enuf naira to the embassy. Even if u get the official exchange rate go in wit excess of between 60k-70k just to be on a safer side.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mikekelech(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
[quote]House, been away for a while, thought I should feed you guys back too as did jack_syno, I have my appointment date too for 4th of Sept.
@ MOGZY pls i want to kn whetn the notification for the interview came in and thru what means because i am equally expecting, my form from KCC.
kindly respond ASAP. Regards.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
ferdiii:

Nigerian graduate huh!
what is wrong with nigerian graduate,we known what u mean u ar a f**l 4 relegating nigerian graduate
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
obamaobama: what is wrong with nigerian graduate,we known what u mean u ar a f**l 4 relegating nigerian graduate

I think you are senile!Try to check what you post just for the understanding and not the reasoning.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
ferdiii:

Nigerian graduate huh!
what is wrong with nigerian graduate,we known what u mean u ar a f**l 4 relegating nigerian graduate this not ur first time ar u the only only person in this forum?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
ferdiii:

Nigerian graduate huh!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
ferdiii:

I think you are senile!Try to check what you post just for the understanding and not the reasoning.
check what ar u writing exam here GOD F*uk u
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by hunterblue: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
OBAMAOBAMA

Those words like Fu*k you u using is not good what is special about being a graduate from Nigeria?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
hunterblue: OBAMAOBAMA

Those words like Fu*k you u using is not good what is special about being a graduate from Nigeria?
my friend have u read ferdii post go and read some of his post first.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
obamaobama: my friend have u read ferdii post go and read some of his post first.

You will never improve yourself...do you think everyone is like you? What do swearing words do to anyone? Nothing!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
ferdiii:

You will never improve yourself...do you think everyone is like you? What do swearing words do to anyone? Nothing!
will u keep shot who want to learn from u,son of a beach
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
Please I need everyone to make an input here. A fellow got denied because he couldn't provide sufficient proof of funds and had no affidavit of support from a legal resident or citizen.

I have heard people say you don't need affidavit of support, Form 134 precisely. In line with this fellows experience, is it wise to tell people they don't need it? Don't you all think this little piece of document is very crucial?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:05am On Aug 17, 2012
Gentiger: Please I need everyone to make an input here. A fellow got denied because he couldn't provide sufficient proof of funds and had no affidavit of support from a legal resident or citizen.

I have heard people say you don't need affidavit of support, Form 134 precisely. In line with this fellows experience, is it wise to tell people they don't need it? Don't you all think this little piece of document is very crucial?

You dont need affidavit of support, no one is filling for you,it is "Tete Orire" Lottery.What you need is a contact address of a person living in united state.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:08am On Aug 17, 2012
Gentiger: Please I need everyone to make an input here. A fellow got denied because he couldn't provide sufficient proof of funds and had no affidavit of support from a legal resident or citizen.

Proof of fund for dvlottery ?. Pls did he/she told you the trueth?.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You dont need affidavit of support, no one is filling for you,it is "Tete Orire" Lottery.What you need is a contact address of a person living in united state.

Thanks Adesoji. I guess the guy had no one in the US I suppose.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2012
Bussyme: Proof of fund for dvlottery ?. Pls did he/she told you the trueth?.

He said they bounced him because of insufficient proof of funds. I asked him if he had any promised support from any legal resident or citizen, and he was shocked to hear that. He claimed not to have heard of affidavit of support until now. What I don't know is if he has someone in the US where he would have stayed on arrival.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2012
obamaobama: will u keep shot who want to learn from u,son of a beach

This guy is sick!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2012
Gentiger:

He said they bounced him because of insufficient proof of funds. I asked him if he had any promised support from any legal resident or citizen, and he was shocked to hear that. He claimed not to have heard of affidavit of support until now. What I don't know is if he has someone in the US where he would have stayed on arrival.

Do you know if he was for DV? No proof of funds for that category in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2012
ferdiii:

Do you know if he was for DV? No proof of funds for that category in Nigeria.

His application was DV 2012 interview. I repeat, it was DV 2012 lottery interview. Visa rejected on the grounds of Public Charge. Inadequate proof of funds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.