Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187397 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2012
ifeomamicheal: Please,how can I be the winner 2012.

Did you play the last concluded lottery ? If yes then wait for the result. The result will be out by may 1. Good luck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2012
My dear bros na luck, keep on prayng
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
Temmytenny, gud day how ur trip ,wishing u back savely. We members need ur detail of ur interview on forum and what can some1 do to be won because some say there are specific dates to apply in order to be selected. I congratulate you that you finaly won after 12yrs on it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]feomamicheal]Please,how can I be the winner 2012.

Baby, to be a winner for 2012dv, u must have made an entry in 2011 against dv2012, again to be a winner in any year dvlottery there is no specific formula, u should in the first place adhere strictly to the dvlottery rules and regulations. ensure u submit correct photograph because even though u are selected for futher processing during draw, without good photograph, u will be eliminated. if u go through their website, u will see the specifications.More so I believe it is better to submit your entry on your own, all these dvlottery agency you see around are only interested in the N1000 u paid them, they do not care weather u win or lose. Above all be prayerful because millions of people compete for only half a million chance. GOOD LUCK.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
@DV 2013 Nairalanders smiley
With God all thingz are possible if you have faith in Him. So in every thing by Prayer and Supplication with thanksgiving let Our Requests be made know unto God.

@DV 2012 Nairalander Winners smiley
Am wishing you all a Successful Interview, please do not hesitate to share your interview experience.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2012
I've updated my interview experience ds month. Gudluck 2 evri Dv 2012 awaiting interview and all awaiting Dv 2013. Gdluck!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
I am stil outside nigeria now but i promise to update on my interview experience latest nextweek Wednesday when i must have returned to nigeria. please bear with me.

moozza67: [color=#006600][/color]feomamicheal]Please,how can I be the winner 2012.

Baby, to be a winner for 2012dv, u must have made an entry in 2011 against dv2012, again to be a winner in any year dvlottery there is no specific formula, u should in the first place adhere strictly to the dvlottery rules and regulations. ensure u submit correct photograph because even though u are selected for futher processing during draw, without good photograph, u will be eliminated. if u go through their website, u will see the specifications.More so I believe it is better to submit your entry on your own, all these dvlottery agency you see around are only interested in the N1000 u paid them, they do not care weather u win or lose. Above all be prayerful because millions of people compete for only half a million chance. GOOD LUCK.

He has said it all but am not disregarding agents completely because some are genuine and will do it for you and give you ur confirmation code immediately but i doubt those that keep your codes with them. they do some fun things with your application. Its not everybody that can cut his or her passport picture to the required spec,not everybody knows the rules of application and so agents are needed sometimes.

Guys, i will tell you stories when i return to Nigeria next week about this agents and funny things they do with your applications.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hello guys,happy day 2 u all. Pls a close guy was asked to pay for workng permit to canada and he has spent 130k on it. Can somebody be guarantee the workng permit without gettng job to that country. I kno this forum is base on US but u must have idea of canada also. Temmy tanny & others need ur reply.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2012
Bussyme: Hello guys,happy day 2 u all. Pls a close guy was asked to pay for workng permit to canada and he has spent 130k on it. Can somebody be guarantee the workng permit without gettng job to that country. I kno this forum is base on US but u must have idea of canada also. Temmy tanny & others need ur reply.

I think your friend has just wasted that 130k, probably an agent is using him as cash machine.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:19am On Mar 31, 2012
As frm 13th april 2012,the dv visa fees have been reduced to $330. Pls take note.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:27am On Mar 31, 2012
Bussyme: Hello guys,happy day 2 u all. Pls a close guy was asked to pay for workng permit to canada and he has spent 130k on it. Can somebody be guarantee the workng permit without gettng job to that country. I kno this forum is base on US but u must have idea of canada also. Temmy tanny & others need ur reply.

Justwise just said it all. Beware of scammers next time
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:30am On Mar 31, 2012
Bussyme: As frm 13th april 2012,the dv visa fees have been reduced to $330. Pls take note.
where is your source of imformation?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:25am On Mar 31, 2012
sijucrown2010: HELLO FRIENDS,PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF MY WIFE CAN GO TO US EMBASSY WITH HER NABTEB RESULT,SINCE WE DON'T FILL IT IN THE FORM WE SENT TO KCC DUE TO THE MISTAKE DONE BY THE NABTEB (COMPUTER ERROR)SHE CLAIM TO BE FASHION DESIGNER COS WE CHOSE VOCATIONAL.THAT IS HERE JOB BUT THEY SAID ONE MUST HAVE O'LEVEL RESULT BUT THE NAME ON THE RESULT HAS ONE MISTAKE THAT IS WHY WE DON'T HAD IT TO THE FORM WE MAIL TO KCC.NOW THEY SAID WE CAN GO WITH IT TO EMBASSY WITH AFFIDAVIT THAT THE NABTEB AUTHORITY IS WORKING ON IT AND IT WILL BE CORRECT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.SHE DID THE EXAM BY 2010 BEFORE WE GET MARRIED.SO WHAT DO I DO NOW?PLS ADVICE ..08064430419.
sijucrown2010@yahoo.com
Let us know the mistake and i will advice that you should go wth it and don't allow that to boardng your mind. Know that the work experience without olevel is not accepted. Kindly go wth NABTEB to embassy and ready defend it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:28am On Mar 31, 2012
temmytanny:
where is your source of imformation?

pls read today news paper like the nation. www.thenationonlineng.net
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2012
its true ooo congrats to those that are yet to do there interviews. wao! from $819 to $440 to $330. I paid $819 for 3 people and i pray God reward me ooo

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/41561-us-raises-visa-fee-for-non-immigrants-to-160.html
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 5:46am On Mar 31, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dramenda(f): 6:09am On Mar 31, 2012
Greetind
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dramenda(f): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2012
Temm
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2012
dramenda: Greetind to everybody.sorry for the late responce that's part of the american life una go join soon,which is work work work,mind you its basically just to pay dem bill.God help us all.really I don't like contributing to NL I just read tru when am chanced.why is cus if people like Adegokenath and justwise and lifestyle.when I write down something if you guyz know its doesn't make sence to you ignore it.instead of asking if I live in america or that am lieing about my interview procedure or maybe I over exagerated some stuff.hello what do I stand to gain.plz these people are trying to learn from peoples experience not we witch hunting each other.like I said my wife n I was interview together and she was telling viatually all the answer from behind.I would not advise any couple to do that anyway.at the same time I want you to know if you have a green card na welcome for port of entry to canana(been there twice)UK will not bother you much to get ther visa since u are a legal resident quote dremen anywhere so far you are working and have a reasin for visiting.mind people here self no like uk.trust me am among the best person you can talk to here if you have any issue as regard you visa lottery.cus have been arranging for people for God said its my turn.still I still arange people from here too.I gat virtually all my 9ja contact intact form alhaja alagbon to national population.anybidy feel free to reach me anytime.am willing to help.life in. Yankee?make we leave that one till tomorow.gat sleep now cus I have to resume 7am tomao.GOd bless you all.

Tanx for the info
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2012
dramenda: Temmytanny are you in us yet?when you enter buzz me will like to talk to you.I stay in philly.keep up the good work man.Gob bless.
Not in US yet but will holla you by Gods grace when i get my visa and migrate to US
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifeomamicheal: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2012
I applied for Dv lottery winner 2011 still waiting for result, please what will I do to be a lucky one this 2012 It my dream, to be among the winners.

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2012
ifeomamicheal: I applied for Dv lottery winner 2011 still waiting for result, please what will I do to be a lucky one this 2012 It my dream, to be among the winners.

Just keep your fingers crossed and don't be too desperate... Good luck!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2012
results in one month away,just chill
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by osram(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2012
@temmy,pls wat do d agents du wit our confirmation numba?cus i applyd tru an agent.tnx
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2012
dramenda: Greetind to everybody.sorry for the late responce that's part of the american life una go join soon,which is work work work,mind you its basically just to pay dem bill.God help us all.really I don't like contributing to NL I just read tru when am chanced.why is cus if people like Adegokenath and justwise and lifestyle.when I write down something if you guyz know its doesn't make sence to you ignore it.instead of asking if I live in america or that am lieing about my interview procedure or maybe I over exagerated some stuff.hello what do I stand to gain.plz these people are trying to learn from peoples experience not we witch hunting each other.like I said my wife n I was interview together and she was telling viatually all the answer from behind.I would not advise any couple to do that anyway.at the same time I want you to know if you have a green card na welcome for port of entry to canana(been there twice)UK will not bother you much to get ther visa since u are a legal resident quote dremen anywhere so far you are working and have a reasin for visiting.mind people here self no like uk.trust me am among the best person you can talk to here if you have any issue as regard you visa lottery.cus have been arranging for people for God said its my turn.still I still arange people from here too.I gat virtually all my 9ja contact intact form alhaja alagbon to national population.anybidy feel free to reach me anytime.am willing to help.life in. Yankee?make we leave that one till tomorow.gat sleep now cus I have to resume 7am tomao.GOd bless you all.

Thank for your cooperation. Pls tell us life in yankee. We wish to hear detail of yankee frm u.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
ifeomamicheal: I applied for Dv lottery winner 2011 still waiting for result, please what will I do to be a lucky one this 2012 It my dream, to be among the winners.

well, if u have really entered for 2013dv, then expect result by may 2012. keep praying, because i know God is the only one that can do it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
osram: @temmy,pls wat do d agents du wit our confirmation numba?cus i applyd tru an agent.tnx

Some agents will not give u confirmation number because they will want to keep it till result is relised so that they will be the first to know if u have been selected, thereby ask u to ask u to pay some money before they release it to u. u know some Nigerians like to make money out of everything, I wish u good luck[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
osram: @temmy,pls wat do d agents du wit our confirmation numba?cus i applyd tru an agent.tnx

Me ke? i have never applied tru an agent since i have been doing it. I will post it on Wednesday but as i said,not all are bad
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ayomola: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2012
My Prayer goes to everybody that will be going for interview in April, the LORD GOD will make it a month of TESTIMONIES FOR US IN JESUS NAME (AMEN). For it is not by Power or Might but by My MERCIES says the Lord. FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Boyajiblo: 4:14am On Apr 01, 2012
Success is ours dat we are going 4 interview in april IJN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2012
Boyajiblo: Success is ours dat we are going 4 interview in april IJN
God will surely favour u during d interview and afta d interview. For those of us dat participate in DV 2013 , may God favour us also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.