Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187429 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 1:17am On Mar 25, 2012
Please after issuance of visa, how long can one delay his/her travel ?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2012
Within 6months of issuance because its gonna be 6months visa that you will be given. But its always advisable to leave before the end of fourth month so that you use the remaining two months to process your GC when you get to yankee
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifemaco: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2012
Pls when sm1 is selected nd recieves his/her visa nd d person hv a family, must all of them travel d same time or can sm go while others join laterPls when sm1 is selected nd recieves his/her visa nd d person hv a family, must all of them travel d same time or can sm go while others join laterPls when sm1 is selected nd recieves his/her visa nd d person hv a family, must all of them travel d same time or can sm go while others join later
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2012
Did they give the family members visa too? if yes, the principal applicant can go and the family joins him later but all these must be within 6months of the visa issuance.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2012
temmytanny: Within 6months of issuance because its gonna be 6months visa that you will be given. But its always advisable to leave before the end of fourth month so that you use the remaining two months to process your GC when you get to yankee

Thank you! cool
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
Good day my fellow forum members. I need, your prayer, I have submitted an entry for the year 2013 dv and i am hoping and praying that God should have mercy on me this year. i have been applying since about ten years now, but i have not been this serious and prayerful. I just pray that almighty Allah will accept our prayers this time around. Please my fellow forum member, can you please let me know the total amount a winner will need to process his diversity visa, i mean -visa processing fee, police report, medical examination, birth certificate and any other expenses which i have not mentioned. Thank you for helping me.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
moozza67:
Good day my fellow forum members. I need, your prayer, I have submitted an entry for the year 2013 dv and i am hoping and praying that God should have mercy on me this year. i have been applying since about ten years now, but i have not been this serious and prayerful. I just pray that almighty Allah will accept our prayers this time around. Please my fellow forum member, can you please let me know the total amount a winner will need to process his diversity visa, i mean -visa processing fee, police report, medical examination, birth certificate and any other expenses which i have not mentioned. Thank you for helping me.

10 Years ? shocked Something must be wrong some where....
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
moozza67:
GUY U ARE ALREADY A WINNER I HAVE SEEN 15 TIMES DV LOTTERY PLAYER SO DON'T WORRY.INCASE IF YOU WIN U WILL NEED ATLEAST 300K eg dv processing fees $440,medical 20k,passport 15k police report 5k AND TICKET FAIR IS AROUND 200K DEPEND ON TRANPORT AIR LINE AND POINT OF ENTRY. JUST HAVE ATLEAST 3OOK. WISH ME GOODLUCK TOO
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
My brother, your prayer is answered. Mine took me 12 years before i won it, infact i had given up and decided to get married but some thing just told me to try it again the 12th time and i made it. There is nothing prayers cant do.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
temmytanny: My brother, your prayer is answered. Mine took me 12 years before i won it, infact i had given up and decided to get married but some thing just told me to try it again the 12th time and i made it. There is nothing prayers cant do.

12 years
? now this is becoming scary...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2012
moozza67:

Has 2013 DV lottery opened for entry or are you about to be duped?

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
justwise:

Has 2013 DV lottery opened for entry or are you about to be duped?

He was making reference to the last DV Lottery..
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2012
Dint be scared bro, many tried it once and they got it. Remember its like baba ijebu, luck can shine on you anytime.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2012
Hello Tammytanny so u play the lottery for 12yrs God u be baba 4 this lottery of a tin ooh grin cheesy whoa whoa for me i only play twice and all the time i play i only play it for fun,all what i no is dat every thing belong to God.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2012
Adegokenath: GUY U ARE ALREADY A WINNER I HAVE SEEN 15 TIMES DV LOTTERY PLAYER SO DON'T WORRY.INCASE IF YOU WIN U WILL NEED ATLEAST 300K eg dv processing fees $440,medical 20k,passport 15k police report 5k AND TICKET FAIR IS AROUND 200K DEPEND ON TRANPORT AIR LINE AND POINT OF ENTRY. JUST HAVE ATLEAST 3OOK. WISH ME GOODLUCK TOO

Adegokenat, just be hopeful and continue praying, this year will surely be our year of success. we will all come back here by may fo give testimony just like those who have won and now in us. Thank u so much for your informative response.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
[quote author=temmytanny]Dint be scared bro, many tried it once and they got it. Remember its like baba ijebu, luck can shine on you anytime.

Thank u my brother, may we all benefit from this 2013dv,
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2012
[b]thank u, that is exactly what i mean
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2012
10 Years ? shocked Something must be wrong some where....

Something were really wrong, in the first case i used to do it at dieing minute, like dv 2012 my picture was not very OK, and i submitted using Mozilla fire fox, instead of using interest explorer 6 or IE7, for dv 2011, i lost my confirmation number while trying to save it on my system. i think readers can be cautious when filling their next dv form.All other years i have entered were not done by me, i used all these agents who are only interested in the money u pay them. they do not want to know may be your pictures meet specification or not.But for this last one-dv2013 i took extra care to make sure i met all their specification. Let us all pray to almighty God, because all power lies in his hand.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2012
Why are you all screaming over 10,12, and 15 years of application. Do you think its easy to be picked amongst 6million application every year? Imagine 6000 nigerians in 6million. what percentage is that? thats 0.001%, so if you are picked be thankful to Baba God. Many have been tryin since it started in 1995 and yet to win while some just did it once and got it. This thing is kalo kalo or baba ijebu, NA LUCK!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
temmytanny: Why are you all screaming over 10,12, and 15 years of application. Do you think its easy to be picked amongst 6million application every year? Imagine 6000 nigerians in 6million. what percentage is that? thats 0.001%, so if you are picked be thankful to Baba God. Many have been tryin since it started in 1995 and yet to win while some just did it once and got it. This thing is kalo kalo or baba ijebu, NA LUCK!
This DV lottery na fate (Òrí) and i believe there is nothing impossible for God to do, by prayer and by faith, we shall have the grace to come here by May to share our own testimonies (Amen). You reading this thread is a sign that we are winners if you believe.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2012
moozza67:
This DV lottery na fate (Òrí) and i believe there is nothing impossible for God to do, by prayer and by faith, we shall have the grace to come here by May to share our own testimonies (Amen). You reading this thread is a sign that we are winners if you believe..

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nonnypet: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
Fellow landers,the secret to a succesful interviw is prayas.just pray n tel God to go wt u.go wt d originals of ur certificates n prpare very well esp in d courses u did very well in secondary sch,cos u wl nid to defend it to shw it wsnt fake.also if u r workin they may ask u questions on d wrk u do to confirm dat u r realy d peson n dt u r not lyin.also make sure u av 6credit in olevel.wt these u wl surely make it.the interviw doesnt take tym.God luck my friends.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2012
Emmancy: This DV lottery na fate (Òrí) and i believe there is nothing impossible for God to do, by prayer and by faith, we shall have the grace to come here by May to share our own testimonies (Amen). You reading this thread is a sign that we are winners if you believe.

Yes, i read of someone that won and wasnt given visa in 2011, he played this 2012 and won it again ,now he is processing his visa.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 6:29am On Mar 28, 2012
Temmytanny,hw far wt ur package? Abeg inbox me.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2012
I have 5 credits.........is that a problem?i see some1 is saying 6 credits again
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
moozza67:
Big Bros, what u can conceive u can achieve. God will make ur dream come true. I also played and played for some family member for DV-2013, am also hoping to b among d final selectee that would eventually b given is visa.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by omega25red(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
temmytanny: My brother, your prayer is answered. Mine took me 12 years before i won it, infact i had given up and decided to get married but some thing just told me to try it again the 12th time and i made it. There is nothing prayers cant do.
so you think it's all the prayers that finally made them choose you as a winner ehn? grin

My own God doesn't wait for 12 years you just simply won by coincidence after twelve years of applying
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2012
omega25red: so you think it's all the prayers that finally made them choose you as a winner ehn? grin

My own God doesn't wait for 12 years you just simply won by coincidence after twelve years of applying

Well thanks even though its by coincidence i know God made it so. I pray you win too
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
omega25red: so you think it's all the prayers that finally made them choose you as a winner ehn? grin

@omega why are you playing with our God everything or everybody has God plan if God said you are going to win in dv2013 and u wish to win in the first year u started playing the lottery there is nothing u can do i have seen first time player that won and 15 time player,so everything is in the hand of God is not becouse 15 time player did not pray.wish everybody goodluck
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
nifty: I have 5 credits.........is that a problem?i see some1 is saying 6 credits again
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2012
nifty: I have 5 credits.........is that a problem?i see some1 is saying 6 credits again
it 5 crdits
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifeomamicheal: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2012
Please,how can I be the winner 2012.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.