Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187486 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by babadey(m): 2:04am On Mar 19, 2012
Can someone pls tell me where I can see a good photographer for my DV pixs in lagos,cos I av been aving issues wif my pixs for almost 2 years now.pls help me.some photographer don't know the requirement. sad
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2012
@ Dridowu, amen o IJN. Urs will surely come too. @ Baba dey, it depends on ur area. Dia are gud photographers at Palmgroove (Tudor house), New star photos (Jibowu Yaba). Just tell them what u want. @ Aderemison, ur interview was so cool compared to mine... My fellow Nairalanders, just pray u hv a favourable Consular. One very surprising thing i saw at the US embassy was that while a consular approved a Dv-visa with a SSCE statement of result while another consular denied an applicant wt a SSCE result. Just ask for favour.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2012
baba dey: Can someone pls tell me where I can see a good photographer for my DV pixs in lagos,cos I av been aving issues wif my pixs for almost 2 years now.pls help me.some photographer don't know the requirement. sad

Professional shot is expensive especially when they know you are using it for dv-lotery, check my profile pic it was taken by a professional for the purpose of dv lottery. It cost me N5000 grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
HELLO NAIRALAND, U DON'T NEED PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER 4 UR DVLOTTERY PHOTO UR PERSONAL HEADSET CAN DO IT WAT U NEED IS SNAP UR SELF OR SOMEONE CAN HELP U AFTER DAT TRANSFER IT TO COMPUTER SYSTEM AND EDIT IT MY USING PHOTO-EDITING IF U DON'T GET IT SEND IT TO MY YAHOO-MAIL AND LEAVE THE REST 4 ME TO DO IF U NEED ANY HELP JUST ME OR TEMMYTANNY OR AYODEJI WE ARE HERE TO HELP U FOR 2013DV WINNER WE CAN GUIDE U ON UR FORM AFTER U HAVE WON AND 4 DOES OF 2014 APPLICANT HAVE PROBLEM ON UR PHOTO OR HOW TO REGISTER I CAN ALSO HELP U JUST MAIL ME ALLAHWISH@YAHOO.COM.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
PLS AGAIN DON'T GIVE ANYBODY MONEY 4 PHOTO SNAP COS I REGISTER AND SNAP PPLE 4 FREE THIS YEAR LOTTERY. JUST MAIL ME I WILL REGISTER IT 4 FREE 4 U WHEN IT TIME 4 2014 LOTTERY AND I WILL SEND UR CONFIRMATION NUMBER BACK TO U. PLS THE DV LOTTERY IS FREE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ayomola: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
@Dejie4live, CONGRATULATIONS...I am so happy for you.

and I BELIEVE and KEY IN TO YOUR SUCCEESS...

I WILL SOON COME AND TESTIFY ON THIS FORUM IN JESEUS MIGHTY NAME (AMEN).

FOR IT IS NOT BY POWER OR BY MIGTH BUT BY THE MERCIES OF THE LIVING GOD...
FOR BY STRENGHT SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by osram(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
@deji n aderemison,congratulations to u both.wish u guy ol d bst@temmy dnt wory God is in control HE wil surly du it 4 u.i applied lst year...m stil waitn,i pray am among d lucky winners
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
Bliv in God dt HE will grant ur wishes for you but please dont let dat disturb whatever thng u're doing nw cos it does matter for ur interview too. Cheers!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
life_style:

You said you gat F9 in biology and she still ask you what is biology.. she wan fall your hand ? grin

You also said cost-accounting was hard for you, and she still ask u question on it undecided

I have learnt a lesson from ur interview which is when they ask me the hardest subject in school i will tell her the simplex one grin

Qualifying with education is risky, how about qualifying with job ?

Depending on your interviwer, you maybe asked education and job. I was asked both and i passed them.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ babadey,

Are you using the picture for DV online lottery application? If yes, then you dont need to visit any photographer for help.I used mobile phones(sony ericsson) for 3 of the last4 DV i applied for. Just copy on your system and use phote editor or MS picture manage to edit to 600 X 600 pixel. More info on DV lotter website. BUt if you are printing them out to take to US embassy, just visit a photographer next to you and tell him u need 2" X 2" passport. They all know it. Its cost N550(4copies at ipaja where i stay) but i dont know your area ooo
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
temmytanny:

Depending on your interviwer, you maybe asked education and job. I was asked both and i passed them.

You try, weldone.

But the form you filled, did you indicate what you are qualifying with ? e.g education or work experience ?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
Fank JAh for peepz dat has made it n wiSh odas lik temmy success. Plz I will lik to know d list of credentials dat one will take along, I just want to hav it on hand before d result. Fankz all
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2012
I cant even remember if there was any form like that. The only form i filled asked me about my full names,profession,DOB,marital status and address.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
Pelumiv: Fank JAh for peepz dat has made it n wiSh odas lik temmy success. Plz I will lik to know d list of credentials dat one will take along, I just want to hav it on hand before d result. Fankz all

You would need WAEC Cert, Birth cert, Wedding cert (if married) and employment letter (if you working). You would be told other document needed when you start the processing.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2012
Thanks temmy, baba God will do your own. Must d waec cert b original? N assuming u are given visa hw much can u take along or is there a compulsory bta.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2012
Count your blessings.
Once you realize how valuable you
are
and how much you have going for
you,
the smiles will return, the sun will
break out,
the music will play, and you will
finally be able to move forward
with the life that God intended for
you
with grace, strength, courage, and
confidence.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
i heard the hospital isnt kamorass anylonger i wanna go for medicals this week which hospital is it now nd @deji where did you do urs?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2012
@pelumiv

The WAEC result has to be original. As for how much you would take along, dat depends on you but i guess you must declare any amount over $10,000 at the airport.

As for me now, if i get the visa, it would cost me about $3500 to fly my family. Though, i have friends and uncles there, i cant rely on them so i have to go with atleast $3000 to sustain me pending when i get job. But as for individual, u may not need or spend that much.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
nifty,

You can now use any of these

children clinic at raymond njoku street ikoyi or Q Life Family Clini located at plot 155A prince ade odedina street in VI annex lagos
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
Guys, this might interest those that won as single and later got married. I got it from another immigration website

http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/familybasedimmigration/marriage-based-greencard-fraud-interview.html
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 4:32am On Mar 21, 2012
@ Nifty, i had mine at 'The Consultant Practice. Am nt wt d address here. @ Temmytanny, i gathered that USA Immigrant do nt need a particular BTA to fly. I had dat d amt u owe dpends on who is accomodating you. Ciao!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
@ temmy, do u mean $10,00 or $1,000?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
$10,000 max as far as am concern but deji as said otherwise now
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dramenda(f): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2012
Mok
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2012
dramenda: Moki gbogbo ile oooo.let me start from here if you are holding an immigrant visa u don't need no BTA,secondly when going for your interview go with all your original doc.I play married while I was still single n struggling,I have to quickly arrange myself to the status I claimed I am.before the d day gan gan my wife is six month pregnant.funny they dint ask her nothing throughout the interview I was the one bombarded went there with two sitting result.I have a professional cerficate I was surprise na my ssce dem take interview me.I actually paid someone to sit for me in 2007.it was so difficult for me answering those question cus its don tay man finish secondary school.na my wife dey tell me the answer for my back.the CO wan get us but God pass am.I never knew the person I paid sat for accounting cus its on my online result but FUNNY it not of the nofication I was holding,men the guy disturb me gan ni ooo.until I told him its nigeria system that I remember a friend of mine that waec gave b3 in economic when he did not sit for it.that was my saving grace ooo. My people after the visa life for america no easy.make una open tread on that one make we enlighten una. How to settle fast n stuff.one more if with green card u can or you will become americana after five year,but u can enter canada without visa,u will need visa for london but that one na small thing u wey don dey yankee u pass all of dem any u go na welcome for you cus you are a legal resident in usa.make una no vex say the word no flow I don wan sleep after sisten hour double job I just say make I talk small.lol

Wrong impression and extremely exaggerated
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2012
dramenda: Moki gbogbo ile oooo.let me start from here if you are holding an immigrant visa u don't need no BTA,secondly when going for your interview go with all your original doc.I play married while I was still single n struggling,I have to quickly arrange myself to the status I claimed I am.before the d day gan gan my wife is six month pregnant.funny they dint ask her nothing throughout the interview I was the one bombarded went there with two sitting result.I have a professional cerficate I was surprise na my ssce dem take interview me.I actually paid someone to sit for me in 2007.it was so difficult for me answering those question cus its don tay man finish secondary school.na my wife dey tell me the answer for my back.the CO wan get us but God pass am.I never knew the person I paid sat for accounting cus its on my online result but FUNNY it not of the nofication I was holding,men the guy disturb me gan ni ooo.until I told him its nigeria system that I remember a friend of mine that waec gave b3 in economic when he did not sit for it.that was my saving grace ooo. My people after the visa life for america no easy.make una open tread on that one make we enlighten una. How to settle fast n stuff.one more if with green card u can or you will become americana after five year,but u can enter canada without visa,u will need visa for london but that one na small thing u wey don dey yankee u pass all of dem any u go na welcome for you cus you are a legal resident in usa.make una no vex say the word no flow I don wan sleep after sisten hour double job I just say make I talk small.lol

Are you really in America ? grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2012

I appreciate your post, i hope some people will learn from you. can you tell us about life in US? pls mail me, i need ask you some questions tayo25cent@yahoo.com
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
ARE YOU SERIOUS OR JOKING? HOW CAN YOU AND YOUR WIFE BE INTERVIEW AT THE SAME ROOM OR HALL 'na my wife dey tell me the answer for my back.the CO wan get us but God pass am' MY FREIND YOU CAN'T BE INTERVIEW AT THE SAME HALL TALKLESS OF WHISLING ANWSER TO YOU IF YOU GO THROUGH THE FORUM THE PAST FAMILLY WINNER INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE CP OFFICER SEPERATE THE HUSBAND AND WIFE.PLS POST GENUIN SOMETHING WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2012
They can be in same hall. During my interview, my woman was asked to go and sit down while i was interviewed but the couple next to me were interviewed together. Even my wife was picking some of the questions being asked me. So dont doubt him
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
Temmy, u said 10k n 3k which one?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2012
I mean you can survive with 3k for few months pending when u wil get a job
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2012
Its possible he ws interviewed wt hs wife cos i sw so many lyk dat on d day of my interview. Oga, jawasi lyf in Yankee joor o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.