Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187261 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by balogunsam(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
hi all. Been followingthis thread for a while...i like the brotherly way y'all care for each other since as far back as when you applied. I just decided to give this thing a try this DV 2014. I know there is a thread for it but i will like sincere opinions from people who have actually tried and won. What do you suggest i can start getting ready now that i may need later like certificates,documents,international passports etc. Please advice. Thanks all.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
balogunsam: hi all. Been followingthis thread for a while...i like the brotherly way y'all care for each other since as far back as when you applied. I just decided to give this thing a try this DV 2014. I know there is a thread for it but i will like sincere opinions from people who have actually tried and won. What do you suggest i can start getting ready now that i may need later like certificates,documents,international passports etc. Please advice. Thanks all.
The certificate you need, i believe you already have. olevels and above if available, birth certificate, which you already have too, marrage cetificate if married. You cant go for medicals or ploice report because u are yet to be selected. So just holdon and pray. Goodluck
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
balogunsam: hi all. Been followingthis thread for a while...i like the brotherly way y'all care for each other since as far back as when you applied. I just decided to give this thing a try this DV 2014. I know there is a thread for it but i will like sincere opinions from people who have actually tried and won. What do you suggest i can start getting ready now that i may need later like certificates,documents,international passports etc. Please advice. Thanks all.

Go ahead balogunsam,what are you still waiting for?there is no withness like Jehova witness o.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bakorede(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Go ahead balogunsam,what are you still waiting for?there is no withness like Jehova witness o.
has d date(1st Oct) 4 another selectees whc was anounced been moved 2 another date(22nd Oct) cos i check d site yesterday but cudn't find anything.please kindly reply.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bakorede: has d date(1st Oct) 4 another selectees whc was anounced been moved 2 another date(22nd Oct) cos i check d site yesterday but cudn't find anything.please kindly reply.

Just keep checking since they are inconsistence with the date,I saw )10/02 later checked it 10/22.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by bigfrancis21: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
ferdiii:

I think once your interview date is slated, no moving the Embassy, so u get interviewed here in Lagos. Even if u postpone, you will still come back here.

I believe you can enter US from UK.

I believe again, you go with everything u have and answer any questions asked as truthful as things are now. Just be urself!
Ferdii, is that you? So you do visit here eh? Lols. The DV 2014 has started. Will you apply?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Ferdii, is that you? So you do visit here eh? Lols. The DV 2014 has started. Will you apply?

Yeah, I will enter on Friday, 5th Oct.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Oga Aderemi, Y na u no no say I be Jehovah witness ni.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Pelumiv:
Oga Aderemi, Y na u no no say I be Jehovah witness ni.

oga mi I no know o, I just dey say mine o ,you are the best witness we need.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

oga mi I no know o, I just dey say mine o ,you are the best witness we need.
LOL...................You done dey see our member overthere?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2012
nery4u: House pls the embassy mailed me this afternon and i quote!
" Good day sir,
you may come around tommorrow and pick up ur original documents. Best regards''
House pls what's d meaning of this. thanks 4 d response.

Nobody heard from Nery4u again? hope is well
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2012
ebykings:

Nobody heard from Nery4u again? hope is well
when the reply gets cold, i think the house shuld understand.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2012
Flobzy4real: Hello House,
This is my story,
I and my hubby went for interview in July due to the insufficient money we held, I was interview first but he left the hall.
This were the question:
Co: raise your hand...oaths
Me: I promise
Co: we just trying to check that you are qualified for the diversity visa.
me: ok
CO: What is your highest qualification
Me: BSC
CO: OH! That is from university of XXXXXX
Me: Yes
CO: What did u learn from ur professional training
ME: XXXXXX
CO: What course did you do in your bsc
CO: Which of them were your best subject
Co: What is the element of Balance sheet
Me: XXXXXX
Co: Did u write a project?
Co: On what
Me: XXXXX
Co: What r the challenges of Human Resource Accounting
Co: Where do u work
Co; What do the company do
Co: What do u do
Co: What Accounting Software do u use
Me: XXXXXXX
Co: Is that the best?
Me: XXXXXXX
Co: Where is ur Hubby
Me: I told her we did not come in with enough money but some money are in the Car.
Co: Ok, When were we married
ME: XXXXXXX
Co: That is few month ago, When and where did you meet ur hubby
ME: XXXXXXX
Co: What did he study
Co: Any pic before ur marriage
ME: Yes, Give her our NYSC and Convocation Pics
Co: How many siblings does ur hubby has
Co: Can u come back by 1pm with Ur Hubby
Me: Yes
By 1pm With my hubby only
CO: Who is that lady sitting over there
Hubby: XXXXX
Co: When u met her where was she living
Hubby: XXXXX
Co: How many Siblings do u have
Hubby: XXXX
Co: What did u study
Hubby: XXXXXX
CO Ask question in my hubby's field and he answer everything correctly
CO: Bring your wife passport then go to this address to collect your visa.
This is now the beginning of my experience. Two days later I was called to come for another Interview
and on the day to collect the visa I was called again to come for interview with different date.
I honored the earlier date but was told to come i the later date.
On the Day, They revealed to me that My hubby had a case with SFU Ikoyi which i did not know. The embassy wanted to be sure that I don't know about
it and they also doubted our marriage.
We were referred to SFU so that they can send their findings to the embassy. Later I was called by 10pm by an official from us embassy to speak with my Hubby. Hubby traveled to Ibadan for a family issue which i told him. He immediately called my hubby to confirm his whereabouts.
Then, This week, the embassy called us to come next week again which I don't know what they want or if it will be further interview.
or to collect our visa with is still with them.
Please advise.

What happened with this one?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2012
nusad:

There is nothing impossible for God..I think I have to prove Temmytanny and tiwanna wrong. U said my cousin has lost it already cos she rescheduled 2time. I will like to let u know that she has been reschedule. After 5days fasting and prayers. God did it @ last

How far with this guy's cousin?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2012
ferdiii hmmmmm?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2012
Tiwanna: ferdiii hmmmmm?

I dey find trouble? I don enter 2014, I heard people wey play yesterday don hammer LOL.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2012
brightmon:
when the reply gets cold, i think the house shuld understand.

I Feel for him. After all the preparations. May God make another way for him
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2012
Pelumiv:
LOL...................You done dey see our member overthere?

Yes o,I am in contact with Temmytanny,Obasekolamoses,there is this guy too in chicago that called me,things are getting better.We need more people in Massachussets come over and have some fun plus cold.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2012
ferdiii:

What happened with this one?

We did not hear from Flobzy4real again. Hope is equally well with her? anyway whatever be ye d result whether positive or negative she should not let it affect her marriage.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by fregur: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2012
Hi everyone...wats happening?Longest time!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
ebykings:

I Feel for him. After all the preparations. May God make another way for him

it isn't easy my people, the thing fit make people get bp, for month you no go fit sleep, your dream self na every time inside plane, some times you go dream like say oyinbo dey speak your language...what next.. what have I not do..what if, all your question na so so uncertainty untill you get the visa.But one thing I learned be say , make we take the thing as game and not war.If you loose a game, you fit pratice very well and still win again but war is either you die or become a prisoner of war.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
i guess some people @ferdii mentioned lost out but it shouldnt be the end of the whole thing. I expect them to come here and narrate their ordeal for people to learn. There is always another day though
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
temmytanny: i guess some people @ferdii mentioned lost out but it shouldnt be the end of the whole thing. I expect them to come here and narrate their ordeal for people to learn. There is always another day though

I do not expect everyone to come back. Some got their visas and chose not to share and some did not get and did not come back either. I did not get mine and I am here. That is ecosystem!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
ferdiii:

I do not expect everyone to come back. Some got their visas and chose not to share and some did not get and did not come back either. I did not get mine and I am here. That is ecosystem!
i like your courage bro, i could remember you shared your experience same day you were denied. God will see u tru this time
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

it isn't easy my people, the thing feel make people get bp, for month you no go fit sleep, your dream self na every time inside plane, some times you go dream like say oyinbo dey speak your language...what next.. what have I not do..what if, all your question na so so uncertainty untill you get the visa.But one thing I learned be say , make we take the thing as game and not war.If you loose a game, you fit pratice very well and still win again but war is either you die or become a prisoner of war.

Hahahahaha....... u are soo funny oo ( for month you no go fit sleep, your dream self na every time inside plane, some times you go dream like say oyinbo dey speak your language..)

Anyway dats not d end of the world. They should just keep on trying is a game of luck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
temmytanny: i guess some people @ferdii mentioned lost out but it shouldnt be the end of the whole thing. I expect them to come here and narrate their ordeal for people to learn. There is always another day though

yes oo there is always another day
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
ferdiii:

Sorry to take u back, Ferdiii... I can't even imagine how tough it must have been to get selected for further processing and then after waiting for months, fail an interview... Do u now know exactly why u were denied a DV visa? And could you pls share it or if u have already done so, could u direct me to the page u previously shared it?

I understand if u refuse this request, but it could help guys like us, so we don't make d same mistakes... Thanks a lot. Plus I salute your immense courage

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ibracadabra:

Sorry to take u back, Ferdiii... I can't even imagine how tough it must have been to get selected for further processing and then after waiting for months, fail an interview... Do u now know exactly why u were denied a DV visa? And could you pls share it or if u have already done so, could u direct me to the page u previously shared it?

I understand if u refuse this request, but it could help guys like us, so we don't make d same mistakes... Thanks a lot. Plus I salute your immense courage

Not dv visa, Business visa, I guess.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ok...thanks adesoji
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by leganssourcing: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
I need your help house. my wife won the 2013 dv lottery and i want to include my child also as a beneficiary she is not the mother of my child. we got married after she won. Please i want to know if this will not lead to we being denied visa. your advise and reponse will be apprciated
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sorry house what is the full meaning of SFU ikoyi that the embassy told her to go with her hubby?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
doctorp76: Sorry house what is the full meaning of SFU ikoyi that the embassy told her to go with her hubby?
not sure but culd b: Special Fraud Unit

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.