Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187265 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
doctorp76: Sorry house what is the full meaning of SFU ikoyi that the embassy told her to go with her hubby?
The Instruction for 2014 says: If you have any biological children, legally adopted children, or stepchildren under 21 years old (born between 1990 and 2011), you must enter a number here, even if only some, or none, of them would be immigrating with you. If you have no children, you may leave this field blank.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosmy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
leganssourcing: I need your help house. my wife won the 2013 dv lottery and i want to include my child also as a beneficiary she is not the mother of my child. we got married after she won. Please i want to know if this will not lead to we being denied visa. your advise and reponse will be apprciated
first of congrat to ur family.......secondly you said u gt marry after she won the DV and the child u want to include is her child'i ll advice u nt to include him or her because he or she belong to you not the principal applicant...hope this help?.............faith works wonders
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Not dv visa, Business visa, I guess.

Yeah B1 wey for act like...imago nu.But actually I was selected May 1 2012 and we got annulled and paved way for Jack and others.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
doctorp76: Sorry house what is the full meaning of SFU ikoyi that the embassy told her to go with her hubby?

Me too dey look for the meaning of SFU? It looks like it is a crime dept. Do we have databases now?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:44am On Oct 04, 2012
ferdiii:

Yeah B1 wey for act like...imago nu.But actually I was selected May 1 2012 and we got annulled and paved way for Jack and others.

You are next on line for miracle.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You are next on line for miracle.

yeah.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by leganssourcing: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2012
I need your help house. my wife won the 2013 dv lottery and i want to include my child also as a beneficiary she is not the mother of my child. we got married after she won. Please i want to know if this will not lead to we being denied visa. your advise and reponse will be apprciated. house please help
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2012
leganssourcing: I need your help house. my wife won the 2013 dv lottery and i want to include my child also as a beneficiary she is not the mother of my child. we got married after she won. Please i want to know if this will not lead to we being denied visa. your advise and reponse will be apprciated. house please help
ur question has bn attended to,u cant include d child cos he or she is nt d principal applicant child.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2012
leganssourcing: I need your help house. my wife won the 2013 dv lottery and i want to include my child also as a beneficiary she is not the mother of my child. we got married after she won. Please i want to know if this will not lead to we being denied visa. your advise and reponse will be apprciated. house please help
hmmmm
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2012

Hmmm! "You Both got married after she won". this alone will attract more questioning on the day of the interview not to talk more of adding a child that is not from her. Not that is not allowed, it is very much allowed ones you knw u will back it up with authentic proof, if not you will be facing a limited chance to be issued visa.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2012
ferdiii:

I do not expect everyone to come back. Some got their visas and chose not to share and some did not get and did not come back either. I did not get mine and I am here. That is ecosystem!
You have a large heart @ferdiii. I admire your courage. I believe experiences should be shared no matter how unpleasant it seems.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2012
Ok if u guys got married after she won u need prepare seriously for questions to show u guys are not into what's called marriage of convience.
That said, If she applied as single and u guys got married (legally) after she won, then your child should be included (step-child).
I don't see anything wrong with that.
You can only have problems if u guys were married and failed to include the child when she applied online.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2012
tosmy :
first of congrat to ur family.......secondly you said u gt marry after she won the DV and the child u want to include is her child'i ll advice u nt to include him or her because he or she belong to you not the principal applicant...hope this help?.............faith works wonders
I'm afraid you didn't get ths one right. You can include all step-children - Its clearly stated on their site.
What I see there as an issue is the marriage after she (realised she) won.
Well, if its not marriage of convience and they can prove to the CO that they are legally married, then they are good. I bet its not gonna be an easy one for the both of them especially the principal applicant.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
are u guys sure he cannot add the child? do you know wat the adoption of a child's law states? I am confused here but i will make my research on this issue before giving final verdict.
@kemzone,can u pls respond to this?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
temmytanny: are u guys sure he cannot add the child? do you know wat the adoption of a child's law states? I am confused here but i will make my research on this issue before giving final verdict.
@kemzone,can u pls respond to this?

He can add any child he has with another woman but the problem is everything and everybody are coming after selection.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by leganssourcing: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
Thanks house. I can add my child. I have seen a similar case with one of my in law she add her child from another union and they were granted visa. the case was very and exactly like mine. I talked to her today
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
leganssourcing: Thanks house. I can add my child. I have seen a similar case with one of my in law she add her child from another union and they were granted visa. the case was very and exactly like mine. I talked to her today
my brother if u have all d facts ane enough prove 2 defend urself at d embassy no problem i wish u all d best. As my brother tosmy alwys say faith works wonders
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nery4u(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
Here i am o! It didn't works out o. The CO said that they dnt have enough time to process my case nd said i have another chance to play in the DV 2014 if i still want to obtain dv visa and gave me the website. He returned all my original documents to me all in the name of time shortage. Besides no denial sheet that will state the reason of my denied were issued to me. Well my conclusion is ''God is still Faithful''. I Wish all dv 2013 winners favour of God in their interview ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by warijam: 2:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Hi house, plz is any1 here to give me any information, on how to appy 4 dv lottery 2014...and their requirement, thankzHi house, plz is any1 here to give me any information, on how to appy 4 dv lottery 2014...and their requirement, thankzHi house, plz is any1 here to give me any information, on how to appy 4 dv lottery 2014...and their requirement, thankz
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:50am On Oct 05, 2012
nery4u: Here i am o! It didn't works out o. The CO said that they dnt have enough time to process my case nd said i have another chance to play in the DV 2014 if i still want to obtain dv visa and gave me the website. He returned all my original documents to me all in the name of time shortage. Besides no denial sheet that will state the reason of my denied were issued to me. Well my conclusion is ''God is still Faithful''. I Wish all dv 2013 winners favour of God in their interview ijn.
It is well bro, God will do another one for you IJN

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2012
warijam: Hi house, plz is any1 here to give me any information, on how to appy 4 dv lottery 2014...and their requirement, thankzHi house, plz is any1 here to give me any information, on how to appy 4 dv lottery 2014...and their requirement, thankzHi house, plz is any1 here to give me any information, on how to appy 4 dv lottery 2014...and their requirement, thankz
Click here
https://www.nairaland.com/966352/dv-lottery-2014-preparations
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 05, 2012
[quote
author=nery4u]Here i am o! It didn't works out o. The CO said that they
dnt have enough time to process my case nd said i have another chance
to play in the DV 2014 if i still want to obtain dv visa and gave me the
website. He returned all my original documents to me all in the name of
time shortage. Besides no denial sheet that will state the reason of my
denied were issued to me. Well my conclusion is ''God is still
Faithful''. I Wish all dv 2013 winners favour of God in their interview
ijn.[/quote]

i like your courage.it is well.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by fregur: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2012
nery4u: Here i am o! It didn't works out o. The CO said that they dnt have enough time to process my case nd said i have another chance to play in the DV 2014 if i still want to obtain dv visa and gave me the website. He returned all my original documents to me all in the name of time shortage. Besides no denial sheet that will state the reason of my denied were issued to me. Well my conclusion is ''God is still Faithful''. I Wish all dv 2013 winners favour of God in their interview ijn.
Its well bro.Keep the faith,you would still come here to testify and have cause to rejoice.Pls do make sure you enter fr the DV 2014.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2012

Wow! My heart goes to you. Not easy. Were you actually late to file or Embassy delayed you?

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2012
@nery4u. GOD ll surprise u.it is well

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nery4u(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2012
@bro temmy,gydolf,fregur,kemzone,adesoji,ferdiii,jidedon and all wonderful pple of this Forum. I realy aprciat ur word of hope nd that of hospitality behaviour. I pray dat our time of success wil nt pass us by IJN. I say A BIG THANKS nd God bles us all. AMEN!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2012

Dont worry God will do it for u again in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
nery4u: @bro temmy,gydolf,fregur,kemzone,adesoji,ferdiii,jidedon and all wonderful pple of this Forum. I realy aprciat ur word of hope nd that of hospitality behaviour. I pray dat our time of success wil nt pass us by IJN. I say A BIG THANKS nd God bles us all. AMEN!!!

nery4u, I realy appreciate your courage. I know how it feels to be disappointed but that is not the end of the road,Just keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
bros to b sincere its a sad news not being given d visa does not mean u are a failure but i believe dat NOBODY can change God plans for u. ALL IS WELL

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2012

I am so sorry to hear this. I can imagine how you feel. Please take heart and be assured of a bright future. Going to the US is not the ultimate. Fulfilling destiny is. I have a friend who was brought home for burial from the US. He was shot dead by gangsters for something he knew nothing about. If you ask me, he could have been better home than abroad. Take courage and move on undeterred.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, how is it going? Just checking on you all. I wish our DV-2013 winners all the best & please for all the instructions of DV- 2014 to the letter... May God's mercies works wonders for us. All the best.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2012

wow courageous even at this time? u are an epitome of a good idol. i admire u. God will surely brighten ur destiny and future, i believe he has a higher purpose for u, ur hope shall live on sir. take hrt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.