Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Suicide Is The Last Option - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suicide Is The Last Option (796 Views)

Suicide Is Not My Portion / Paypal Is My Last Option, Pls Help. / It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
im depressed and thinking about suicide, when i wake up every morning i feel intense hatred about life i think why all this to me? i ask god why me? why things keeps happening to me im not the type that want to get rich or live expensive lifestyle i just want a normal decent life but i couldnt get despite the fact that i tried very hard, i worked as a labourer for years but i did not achieve anything except sickness with no money to even go to hospital and seek for treatment. here i am lying down pennyless sick and no money to seek for treatment nd i refuse to die im just suffering everyday no one seems to care about me why me for fk sake? im thinking about ending it all i think im cursed.
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by dawnomike(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2022
depressedlad:
im depressed and thinking about suicide, when i wake up every morning i feel intense hatred about life i think why all this to me? i ask god why me? why things keeps happening to me im not the type that want to get rich or live expensive lifestyle i just want a normal decent life but i couldnt get despite the fact that i tried very hard, i worked as a labourer for years but i did not achieve anything except sickness with no money to even go to hospital and seek for treatment. here i am lying down pennyless sick and no money to seek for treatment nd i refuse to die im just suffering everyday no one seems to care about me why me for fk sake? im thinking about ending it all i think im cursed.
So complaining and brace up bro... Where's your location?

Trust me, some people have had it worst and still came out of it.
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by Candidlady: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Suicide is not an option
When you attempt suicide and you see death sipping your breathe away, at that point you gonna wish you never tried it but then it is gonna be too late.
••from experience••

People are out there who Iam sure care bout you
Maybe you are the one hiding in your shell
Inferiority complex can really mess up the mind
••suffered from crazy depression••

Trust me no one is better than you.
If you have family associate with em
Days you feel bad. Take a long walk.

When it feels worst go to anywhere they smoke marigold sit there Iam sure someone will definitely pass you the Kush. Take two drags but before you take the drag do make sure you have scavenged for what to eat. Would never advice anyone to spliff on an empty stomach

Silver nor gold igot what Ihave is what ihave given you

stay strong

•••marigold••
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by Nonexisting: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2022
A man was released from prison after wasting 25years of his life for a crime he never committed. All through that 25yrs, he was in pains and his heart was bleeding but he said killing himself was never part of the options on his table. It is now you with two hands and two legs and who enjoys your freedom that wants to kill yourself. You are a fool. angry
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2022
dawnomike:
So complaining and brace up bro... Where's your location?

Trust me, some people have had it worst and still came out of it.
kano
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
A man was released from prison after wasting 25years of his life for a crime he never committed. All through that 25yrs, he was in pains and his heart was bleeding but he said killing himself was never part of the options on his table. It is now you with two hands and two legs and who enjoys your freedom that wants to kill yourself. You are a fool. angry
bro i have no money nd im sick with no money for treatment why wouldnt i be depressed. i need normalcy in my life but i couldnt get
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:
Suicide is not an option
When you attempt suicide and you see death sipping your breathe away, at that point you gonna wish you never tried it but then it is gonna be too late.
••from experience••

People are out there who Iam sure care bout you
Maybe you are the one hiding in your shell
Inferiority complex can really mess up the mind
••suffered from crazy depression••

Trust me no one is better than you.
If you have family associate with em
Days you feel bad. Take a long walk.

When it feels worst go to anywhere they smoke marigold sit there Iam sure someone will definitely pass you the Kush. Take two drags but before you take the drag do make sure you have scavenged for what to eat. Would never advice anyone to spliff on an empty stomach

Silver nor gold igot what Ihave is what ihave given you

stay strong

•••marigold••

smoking will only make my situation worst cuz i think i have cancer
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by Candidlady: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2022
depressedlad:
smoking will only make my situation worst cuz i think i have cancer

Since you know it will make matters worst please don't smoke

But wait how do you know you got cancer undecided
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

symptoms
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

nd i also think i have hiv
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by Naijatask: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2022
depressedlad:
nd i also think i have hiv

From premarital sex I presume? undecided
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by Dorwadora(f): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Lol..... At Op... I've been sick since the last six days now and still counting... The last 3 days made me realize that dying is not really easy. There are pains and discomforts that I can't even describe. It got to a stage I cried like a child for help. You need to stay strong, and be bold. The day you conclude that it's finish for you then it will be because everything we do in life is wired to our mindset.

That been said, you can monitize your phone and data, everything is not physical work now.
There are some little place you can start online like " Forums that pays, recording Audiobooks and so on.

Please be safe.
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Naijatask:

From premarital sex I presume? undecided
what do u mean bro im not a fornicator
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol..... At Op... I've been sick since the last six days now and still counting... The last 3 days made me realize that dying is not really easy. There are pains and discomforts that I can't even describe. It got to a stage I cried like a child for help. You need to stay strong, and be bold. The day you conclude that it's finish for you then it will be because everything we do in life is wired to our mindset.

That been said, you can monitize your phone and data, everything is not physical work now.
There are some little place you can start online like " Forums that pays, recording Audiobooks and so on.

Please be safe.
tell me about one pls because poverty is also among my major prblms
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by Kingoflotto(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
You're not alone bro... Everyone is going through one challenge or another... Me sef dey depressed as I dey like this but I can't complain because nobody is ready to help so no need to complain than just to accept fate and keep trying and hoping for a better life... I don tire to dey motivate myself... Am just living like a walking dead but suicide is never an option.... It's well with you bro... Take heart and be strong.... Such is life
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingoflotto:
You're not alone bro... Everyone is going through one challenge or another... Me sef dey depressed as I dey like this but I can't complain because nobody is ready to help so no need to complain than just to accept fate and keep trying and hoping for a better life... I don tire to dey motivate myself... Am just living like a walking dead but suicide is never an option.... It's well with you bro... Take heart and be strong.... Such is life
its really not easy may god see us through bro
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dorwadora:

Please be safe.
madam pls tell me na
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by Dorwadora(f): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
depressedlad:
madam pls tell me na
You need to know your own speciality and also know that all this stuffs are not a get rich scheme. I can recommend a paying Nigerian forum to you. Legit I assure you. You can earn up to 1 dollar a day but I swear you'll have to write and contribute meaningfully. And your comments must be void of profanites. It's called Trendri. Put a dot and a com and register. I worked there sometimes ago before I got tired and went into Audiobooks. Register and feel the vibes there. If you like it then quote me on a dead thread. We'll talk extensively.... But not today please.... I'm sick.
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
You need to know your own speciality and also know that all this stuffs are not a get rich scheme. I can recommend a paying Nigerian forum to you. Legit I assure you. You can earn up to 1 dollar a day but I swear you'll have to write and contribute meaningfully. And your comments must be void of profanites. It's called Trendri. Put a dot and a com and register. I worked there sometimes ago before I got tired and went into Audiobooks. Register and feel the vibes there. If you like it then quote me on a dead thread. We'll talk extensively.... But not today please.... I'm sick.
ok tnx
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by sajmark(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
depressedlad:
Stay strong bro... Fight till the end but never quit.

Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by depressedlad: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
sajmark:

Stay strong bro... Fight till the end but never quit.
thank you bro
Re: Suicide Is The Last Option by 4teenblaq: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op the last cash I got with me now it is just 2k and I don't know when and if I will be getting another cash and I am also jobless.

I just want to leave a life of my own, I don't really want to be too rich or poor. Just me and sufficient money to live with.

Suicide might ease the pain but it is not the answer.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Catches Girl friend Cheating On Him with his friend (video) / Slay Queen Caught After Stealing Items From Shop And Hiding Them In Her Body / ‘They Should Be Arrested’ — Reactions As Sex Worker Gets Pranked With Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.