Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative (1739 Views)

Suicide Is Not My Portion / Suicide Is The Last Option / Everyone That Keep Saying Suicide Is Not Option Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Dreament(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2019
depression has taken over my life. the I tried to overcome it the more I become frustrated. it happened about two years ago when I lost my job. since then I hv become a liability to my people. even the small bizness opened which is view center is not functioning well because I don't hv enough money to make it standard in other to make it look attractive to customers. just of recent the tv am using in the view center got spoilt and beyond repair. Am so ashamed of myself to go out to avoid meeting people that knew me then when I was working. bcuz am now very thin due to the frustration am passing tru. I just think I should end everything once and for all. it seems this world was never met for me. I tried my best to manage it but now I just hv to give up on life

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by majamajic(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2019
sell the viewing center, start up a new thing with the money. don't kill yourself, u are far better than a lot,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Timileyin1234(m): 11:43pm On May 09, 2019
If u think of dieing. I will advise u to sell ur viewing center and enter Saudi Arabia with cocain grin grin. The die go sweet there

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 09, 2019
Dreament:
depression has taken over my life. the I tried to overcome it the more I become frustrated. it happened about two years ago when I lost my job. since then I hv become a liability to my people. even the small bizness opened which is view center is not functioning well because I don't hv enough money to make it standard in other to make it look attractive to customers. just of recent the tv am using in the view center got spoilt and beyond repair. Am so ashamed of myself to go out to avoid meeting people that knew me then when I was working. bcuz am now very thin due to the frustration am passing tru. I just think I should end everything once and for all. it seems this world was never met for me. I tried my best to manage it but now I just hv to give up on life

Let's talk

6 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Altern8(m): 12:25am On May 10, 2019
Is it sadness or major depression?

Depression is a medical illness and should not be handled online.

First thing, stay away from Instagram, Facebook or whatever social apps that can trigger a sense of underachievement.

Then seek medical help.

Hope things turn around for you.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by fykes(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2019
U want to die and u are writing it online first...oga u never ready.
Cowards everywhere

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by CreepyBlackpool: 12:54am On May 10, 2019
Dreament:

So, what?
You gonn be a pussy and take the easy way out?

So life fvcks you a couple times and you want to kill yourself huh?

You a lily-livered spineless sissy.
Thats what you are!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by bolafez(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2019
eehya!
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by united442(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2019
Altern8:

First thing, stay away from Instagram, Facebook or whatever social apps that can trigger a sense of underachievement.

o.p this is you first step of healing if you know you involve yourself in social media..

this shit nearly destroy me.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Esomchi800(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2019
Ehya sorry don't kill urself of
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by united442(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2019
fykes:
Cowards everywhere

85% of people that commit suicide do post it on net but stupidity and lack of understanding due to your low pathetic i.q won't make you understand..

9 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by powerkey: 8:37am On May 10, 2019
Leave that your environment to an environment that will lessen the pressure on you.

move to an environment that is less expensive, forget other people's achievements and focus on where you're going.

Work hard and smart also seek spiritual guidance.

May all powers lighten your burdens and shine the greater light on your path as you journey.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Deepfeel(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2019
fykes:
Cowards everywhere
Haba your heart na stone I swear grin
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Plebian(f): 9:19am On May 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

So, what?
You gonn be a pussy and take the easy way out?

So life fvcks you a couple times and you want to kill yourself huh?

You a lily-livered spineless sissy.
Thats what you are!
suicide is never an easy decision, it takes ballz to decide to die.
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Plebian(f): 9:25am On May 10, 2019
I stumbled on this post for a reason, and I hope you are still alive and well. I too have struggled with depression, I have friends struggling with depression, so I know how you are feeling. I just want you to know that as long as you can wake up in the morning, do the little you can do, and appreciate all the little things you overlook, birds chirping, the sun, the moon, the stars, children playing, and you keep a positive mind. with time things will get better. I will send my love from afar with warm hugs. Don't lose hope.

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Nobody: 9:35am On May 10, 2019
Dreament:

Hey bloke! Don't ever think of suicidal, you really need to discover yourself first! Calm down, life is so beautiful with the right circle! And you will enjoy it more when you are open minded and roll with great minded people...

Understand something, failure is part of the journey through life but the way you learn from your previous failure using what you've learned to be a better person defines your strength and thirst for success!

You will be a great bloke and you will enjoy life beyond your widest imagination!

Ofcourse it is normal to be tired but DO NOT GIVE UP!

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Softboya: 9:41am On May 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
And you wanna scam him of his last card

Op come and see one of those village people that put you through all you're facing now. He's one of them. Don't you ever let go him. Never! Today he must tell what you did to deserve such misery

Pukes angry

Who's scamming him?? I'd just tell coins to buy and not even have contact with him.
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by anonymuz(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2019
CONTENTMENT:

If you are looking for wealth, somebody is looking for health.

If you are looking for health, somebody just died.

If you are looking for power, somebody has acquired and used it and now is powerless.

Each time you drive a fancy car, somebody, somewhere is dying in a car crash.

Each time a new mansion springs from the earth, a new grave is dug below the earth.

Each time you throw away a morsel, somewhere, somebody is searching for a morsel to survive.

Each time you throw food into dustbin, someone is looking for remnant to eat.

Each time you ask God to promote or change your present situation, someone is praying to get to your present situation.

For each smile on the planet, there's a drop of tear in another place on the planet.

For each celebration of childbirth, there are tears of burial.

Each time you urinate or drink water, remember someone is using pipe for same purpose.

The joy of life lies in knowing your limitations and your final and inevitable destination.

May you be blessed with contentment and may you be guided rightly. Posted by a nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by iTearHerToto: 10:21am On May 10, 2019
Softboya:

Who's scamming him?? I'd just tell coins to buy and not even have contact with him.
So Why not tell me so I'll try and if it goes well I inform him As I have some spare cash
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by ennon92(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2019
anonymuz:
CONTENTMENT:

If you are looking for wealth, somebody is looking for health.

If you are looking for health, somebody just died.

If you are looking for power, somebody has acquired and used it and now is powerless.

Each time you drive a fancy car, somebody, somewhere is dying in a car crash.

Each time a new mansion springs from the earth, a new grave is dug below the earth.

Each time you throw away a morsel, somewhere, somebody is searching for a morsel to survive.

Each time you throw food into dustbin, someone is looking for remnant to eat.

Each time you ask God to promote or change your present situation, someone is praying to get to your present situation.

For each smile on the planet, there's a drop of tear in another place on the planet.

For each celebration of childbirth, there are tears of burial.

Each time you urinate or drink water, remember someone is using pipe for same purpose.

The joy of life lies in knowing your limitations and your final and inevitable destination.

May you be blessed with contentment and may you be guided rightly. Posted by a nairalander.
nice one!

1 Like

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by okoroemeka(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2019
Try to find a job that will keep you busy both mentally and physically,u have to much free time to think about depression and suicide,I have friends some are graduates that are taxi/bus drivers,tipper/truck drivers,Keke drivers,loaders,just find a niche were you can fix yourself and be busy,I have a graduate friend,he lives with his wife in onitsha but due to next level,he is planting cucumbers in his village and making big money from it,employing two workers,survival depends on ones mindset ,many people are not meant to survive under intense pressure,only the very strong survives.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by united442(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2019
okoroemeka:
Try to find a job that will keep you busy both mentally and physically,u have to much free time to think about depression and suicide,I have friends some are graduates that are taxi/bus drivers,tipper/truck drivers,Keke drivers,loaders,just find a niche were you can fix yourself and be busy,I have a graduate friend,he lives with his wife in onitsha but due to next level,he is planting cucumbers in his village and making big money from it,employing two workers,survival depends on ones mindset ,many people are not meant to survive under intense pressure,only the very strong survives.

thanks for this advise...
some people dnt know others are passing through..
he might even be doing better than those people u jst listed.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 10, 2019
Altern8:
Is it sadness or major depression?

Depression is a medical illness and should not be handled online.

Then seek medical help.

Hope things turn around for you.

where can depression be treated
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 10, 2019
I swear to god, i am tired of all you depressed and sucide gangs here on nl

can you guys just organise a day and jump into the lagoon to really end your lives or do you guys think life is a bed of roses.
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by millionboi2: 3:15pm On May 10, 2019
lilwetdick:
I swear to god, i am tired of all you depressed and sucide gangs here on nl

can you guys just organise a day and jump into the lagoon to really end your lives or do you guys think life is a bed of roses.
is good thy open up.
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Kehinde41(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2019
Hello, it's not the end yet. Pls don't give up hope. Think about your loved ones, how would they feel if you suddenly took your life?

You can still turn things around, just don't give up. There's light at the end of the tunnel
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Champneys: 3:31pm On May 10, 2019
Dreament:

Ok.
Re: It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative by Softboya: 4:21pm On May 10, 2019
ecstasy357:

Victor, I'm interested

Holla at me bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Fetish. How About You? / Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) / My Father Impregnated Me…..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.