Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This (6811 Views)

Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nukilia:

Nobody is forcing you to stay in Lagos

Did I tell you that I stay in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Pakute: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

We are making money na.
Even inside your Lagoon,I don't mind making money there.Igbos don't like poverty.Thats more reason why even in your father's house,we will still make money there.
Pakute,if I catch you, I'm ready to sell you for money!
So, there's no money in Anambra?. Lol. Is that the reason they are stealing pots of soup in Alaigbo?
You wan catch trap, you no dey fear?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

So, there's no money in Anambra?. Lol. Is that the reason they are stealing pots of soup in Alaigbo?
You wan catch trap, you no dey fear?

Same reason una dey mine skull for Ibadan.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Parachoko: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Who be this mumu?
Make me and you dey follow talk about Lagos,where I have a house.

See this mugu

I have 6 house in Lekki

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Parachoko:
See this mugu

I have 6 house in Lekki

grin grin grin grin grin grin
May Almighty Allah give you more. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Same way my Igbos are buying more houses.Na still all of us go dey endure the stench.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by ScamHunter: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

But not everywhere is like that in Lagos. Humans live in Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase one, Alausa, Magodo, Banana Island, etc. Yes, there are slums in Lagos (a lot of slums) but there are still cool areas.

The government have robbed the people blind, but there are still cozy areas.

You're very correct. I once lived in Lagos and it was a good experience. Almost as good as living in a decent city like Enugu. If you must enjoy Lagos, avoid where the crowd and the locals are. The places you won't find them are the estates. Also Target an estate close to a major highway or expressway. Also target an estate where you'd be moving in an opposite direction from where most people are heading. This means that when they're going to work, you'd be driving the other way with lower traffic, same as when they're coming back. That's the way to keep down the stress and live a minimal decent life.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Did I tell you that I stay in Lagos?

You stay in abuja pumping money there while your home state rot and erode into oblivion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
chiefoga:

You stay in abuja pumping money there while your home state rot and erode into oblivion

Let it rot, along with the cesspit.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

You're very correct. I once lived in Lagos and it was a good experience. Almost as good as living in a decent city like Enugu. If you must enjoy Lagos, avoid where the crowd and the locals are. The places you won't find them are the estates. Also Target an estate close to a major highway or expressway. Also target an estate where you'd be moving in an opposite direction from where most people are heading. This means that when they're going to work, you'd be driving the other way with lower traffic, same as when they're coming back. That's the way to keep down the stress and live a minimal decent life.

Please when was the last time you came to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Pakute: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Same reason una dey mine skull for Ibadan.
Better than mining pussy.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

Better than mining pussy.

But una still dey follow us mine the pussy na. cheesy cheesy
Yorubas dey sell TOTO na.Is it not "obo" again.A very common delicacy in your shrines.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Pakute: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

It is rotten already, Anambra ti baje but una mumu never do. https://www.nairaland.com/7174877/epidemic-looms-refuse-overruns-anambra

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

It is rotten already, Anambra ti baje but una mumu never do.
https://www.nairaland.com/7174877/epidemic-looms-refuse-overruns-anambra

Ondo to baje, but your own mumu just enter gear 5.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

It’s these people that some miscreants want to run dis country, tufiakwa.

They don’t even hold their home in high regard, that’s why they are always insulting other people’s home state where they scavenge like cockroaches.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by ScamHunter: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Please when was the last time you came to Lagos?

Last time was when I went to Ikoyi to pick my daughter's passport a couple of years ago. It rained heavily and it was horrible on the island. The city practically needs amphibious vehicles during rainy seasons. We got back to the hotel sometime around past 1.00 AM. Lagos is practically a dump when you're trapped at the wrong place.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Pakute: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

But una still dey follow us mine the pussy na. cheesy cheesy
Yorubas dey sell TOTO na.Is it not "obo" again.A very common delicacy in your shrines.
Na una be cannibal na, na una sabi how human barbeque dey taste so.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

Last time was when I went to Ikoyi to pick my daughter's passport a couple of years ago. It rained heavily and it was horrible on the island. The city practically needs amphibious vehicles during rainy seasons. We got back to the hotel sometime around past 1.00 AM. Lagos is practically a dump when you're trapped at the wrong place.

Yet, it is still better than any state in your region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

Little wonder.
It's worst.Especially during this raining season.
You don't want to be on the island as it is.
Even in majority of the Estates, I can't jog after it rains.Water everywhere,it's not like Abuja estates.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

Na una be cannibal na, na una sabi how human barbeque dey taste so.

Just the way una chop those policemen blokos during end SARS?! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
chiefoga:

It’s these people that some miscreants want to run dis country, tufiakwa.

They don’t even hold their home in high regard, that’s why they are always insulting other people’s home state where they scavenge like cockroaches.

Ehnnnn!
Let it be.
So you call Nigeria country?
Nigeria belongs to the fulanis.
Anybody that's not Fulani in aso rock,na still refugee. cheesy

Weda you be Igbo or Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Pakute: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Just the way una chop those policemen blokos during end SARS?! cheesy
Abeg rest. u no get talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Pakute: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Ehnnnn!
Let it be.

Don't you ever put Yoruba & ibo in same sentence. One has produced a President & VP , the other one is still day dreaming. Abeg, know your level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

Don't you ever put Yoruba & ibo in same sentence. One has produced a President & VP , the other one is still day dreaming. Abeg, know your level.

Yet, una still dey mine skull while aboki dey chop food from Igbo man dustbin? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Remember say Lagos na no man's land.
Even C of O no dey reach anybody hand. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

Abeg rest. u no get talk.

Coward,are you getting tired? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

Enugu? Decent?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Pakute: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Yet, una still dey mine skull while aboki dey chop food from Igbo man dustbin? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Remember say Lagos na no man's land.
Even C of O no dey reach anybody hand. cheesy
You're making the biggest mistakes of your life.
All land within Lagos belongs to State Government and can do with it as she pleases. Magodo phase 11 should have taught you a lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

You're making the biggest mistakes of your life.
All land within Lagos belongs to State Government and can do with it as she pleases. Magodo phase 11 should have taught you a lesson.

No,it hasn't.
It taught the buyers from all tribes lessons.
Yorubas are not left out. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Ehnnnn!
Let it be.

I disagree, Nigeria definitely does not belong to Fulani, Nigeria does not belong to any tribe. Nigeria belongs to Shell, Chevron, Mobil, and BP

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
chiefoga:

I disagree, Nigeria definitely does not belong to Fulani, Nigeria does not belong to any tribe. Nigeria belongs to Shell, Chevron, Mobil, and BP

Now,that's a flip side to this argument.
But who owns the OYEL wells again?

Nigeria is exclusively for the fulanis.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Now,that's a flip side to this argument.
But who owns the OYEL wells again?

Nigeria is exclusively for the fulanis.

I disagree. Fulani don’t own the oyel wells, the sitting government does. If not, then explain where and how Goodluck Jonathan acquired his wealth, the man grew up poor with no shoes to go to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by LadyRosa(f): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
chiefoga:

I disagree. Fulani don’t own the oyel wells, the sitting government does. If not, then explain where and how Goodluck Jonathan acquired his wealth, the man grew up poor with no shoes to go to school

And how did Tinubu and buhari got theirs?Even with shoes didn't they steal you blind?

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Jonathan sef is a fool,he didn't steal well the way I expected.If not for his wife, him for dey look like mumu for aso rock.

I expected him to steal more than abacha.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This by ogbuefi677(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Enugu? Decent?
B4 nko?
Perhaps, u've never left Ikirun all your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists / True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State / PHOTOS: Soldier Strips Female Workers Naked & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.