Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Finally I'm In America - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally I'm In America (69270 Views)

My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe / Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I'm In America by Thebig4: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Where people are running from you are migrating to. America is overrated not what its used to be. Before you come after me i have travelled to so many european countries and i have lived in the state for years. Do what you can grab d dolls as much as you can and get out of the shit hole.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I'm In America by MAIKON: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulation Brother smiley smiley
Re: Finally I'm In America by jaxxy(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I finally arrived in America.

Can't believe Victor Divine is in yankee.

I live in Willowbrook, Houston, Texas.

It has always been a dream since I was 10, now 19 and my dream is reality.

I will soon work my way to NY to recide in Alabama.

My dream of becoming Governor of New York, U.S Secretary of State and subsequently becoming U.S President (after we amend the constitution to make naturalized citizens eligible to run for the Presidency) is materializing.

Just a week plus here, I know the difference between a first world country and a third world shithole.

I implore all of you to work your ass off to the U.S and live that shithole to your selfish politicians.

#GodBlessAmerica!!!

Wherever u go u will still come back to the motherland. U will always be a Nigerian. Be proud of who u are and where u are from and work to influence Nigeria to be like America.

Nigerians like running from the problems, they like quick fix, fast success, no journey, no process bt Americans didn't run from their problems. They stick around and solve them. Goodluck with ur Nigerian American dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I'm In America by Fatbam003: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Pray for Grace bro, no where is a safe haven
Re: Finally I'm In America by Delacroix6(m): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Congrats dawg.
I'm happy for you .
Re: Finally I'm In America by Razy75g: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Brexxit:
angry

You mean the shithole US riddled with homeless people,debts ridden mo'fuckers,gun violence gangs and psychos ready to shoot you at anytime.

Let me know when you move to a sane country.
please just shut up and die in your shithole. Sour grape lover
Re: Finally I'm In America by Theoroosevelt1: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Happy for you bro.
Re: Finally I'm In America by bamideleniayo(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Brexxit:
angry

You mean the shithole US riddled with homeless people,debts ridden mo'fuckers,gun violence gangs and psychos ready to shoot you at anytime.

the thing Dey pain you ? Lol �. Leave America for us. Get your own shit together.

1 Like

Re: Finally I'm In America by LagBlogger(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
US that it's citizens are complaining about from now till tomorrow. The same US that is riddled with homelessness, gun violence and all sorts of rubbish. If you wan Japa better go to Finland or the Netherlands.

So Nigeria is better than the US?

2 Likes

Re: Finally I'm In America by Delacroix6(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

His Israeli waka from Texas to Jew York where Americans are fleeing from in droves gave him out as a land crossing illegal migrant that started his journey into the US through Haiti or Mexico.

He survived the Cartels and the human organ traffickers but can he survive the Slave holders of the Jewnited States?

This migrant convoy has a very sinister agenda for the US.

I won't advice anyone to move to the US or Canada, UK, EU or Australia. Those regions are heavily set for a planned demolition .

If I intend to travel it is to that only nation know that will never fall under Globo Homo WEF great reset - Russia!

Lame arse t*rrorist.
You'd rather have them go to Saudi Arabia, Yemen, iraq and Iran right..

1 Like

Re: Finally I'm In America by jmoore(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2022
VULCAN:
Chief make you look map well.

Nothing concern NY and Alabama.

It's like saying I want to go to Lagos to reside in Calabar.

Any congrats.

Live your dream.

With this revelation, the op is obviously still in a hole in Nigeria. He traveled in his dreams.

1 Like

Re: Finally I'm In America by 8stargeneral: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations..may God do it for others seeking to travel out for a better life

1 Like

Re: Finally I'm In America by lekkicctv(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

IF you can't avoid them, please try and acquire lots of CAMERA vests, caps, pre installed camera wristwatches. Surround yourself with Camera. Never hesitate. Welcome Again!
cool

Re: Finally I'm In America by tmoneyu: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:

My dream of becoming Governor of New York, U.S Secretary of State and subsequently becoming U.S President (after we amend the constitution to make naturalized citizens eligible to run for the Presidency) is materializing.

Just a week plus here, I know the difference between a first world country and a third world shithole.

I implore all of you to work your ass off to the U.S and live that shithole to your selfish politicians.

#GodBlessAmerica!!!
Nice one, preparing UK next month

2 Likes

Re: Finally I'm In America by Bifas1: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2022
If the current drive to rescue Nigeria from failures fail, I will have no option than to move my family to Canada.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I'm In America by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Brexxit:
angry

How much be your salary?..Oga pray make Baba God open door for you..make you too find your way.You can't compete with those guys when they change their dollars over here.Most guys investing in lekki here are abroad or just came back.You will hardly see working class.how much be im salary??.. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I'm In America by Fucklove(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2022
How I wish someone will take me to America, it's been my wish to stay, work there and make a living for the sake of my family cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Finally I'm In America by ManAustin(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2022
When you finally get a stand, when you eventually make a living, help someone else get over there, help to make someone else dream come true. As you were assisted to get there, don't make it end with you, reach out to others because we rise by lifting others .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I'm In America by Thegamingorca(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:

#GodBlessAmerica!!!

Albany no be Alabama

1 Like

Re: Finally I'm In America by lesson44: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:

#GodBlessAmerica!!!
Welcome to America. Warning ⚠️ if you reach America, America still far especially if you didn’t come with green card. But if you are hard working and dedicated , you will finally get there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I'm In America by Indispensable85(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:

#GodBlessAmerica!!!

The word is RESIDE not RECIDE.
Congratulations man!
Re: Finally I'm In America by toluleke(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:

#GodBlessAmerica!!!
Your mindset decide if you will make it anyway you ain't even talking about values you go add to the place na to become president on a law that you haven't even proved reason why you should be eligible.. Then leave not Live
Re: Finally I'm In America by Ijoba85: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Congrats ! Emi lokan
Re: Finally I'm In America by Henz81: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
US that it's citizens are complaining about from now till tomorrow. The same US that is riddled with homelessness, gun violence and all sorts of rubbish. If you wan Japa better go to Finland or the Netherlands.
I don't care. United States is one hundred times better than Nigeria, can't wait to be there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I'm In America by mema900: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:

#GodBlessAmerica!!!

Be calming down.
Davido was born in America and now he is back to 9ja
Tiwa savage also relocated back to 9ja
Bola tinubu relocated to America as a young guy, now back home
Peter Obi relocated to America long time ago, now back home
Omoyele Sowore has been living in America too
Nnamdi Kanu has been living in UK
Even my friend that left five years ago is planning a return soon even after marrying an American

See, home is always home. That system wasn't designed for you, it was designed for white Americans

So, be calming down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I'm In America by kelspinall(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2022
congrats
Re: Finally I'm In America by Exceed15: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations boy!.
Re: Finally I'm In America by pufframmy: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2022
drop picture na make we feed out eyes

ObamaMessi:

#GodBlessAmerica!!!
Re: Finally I'm In America by Freedomsurellp: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Congratulations to you!
Usually people are not advised to start work immediately. Just take your time.
Visit places now....
This should take a month.
Thereafter, you get a job and start being a man!

My simple ADVICE....
AVOID WOMEN now that you are here!
I know they would have pulled your ears.

IF you can't avoid them, please try and acquire lots of CAMERA vests, caps, pre installed camera wristwatches. Surround yourself with Camera. Never hesitate. Welcome Again!
. This is the kind of Positive words he needs..Not the bad vibes and Yarn.

1 Like

Re: Finally I'm In America by Lionnation: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Yemideee:
Did you go through student route or work
common Sense should tell you that for a 19 year old to jappa to the use, that his parents are well to do to secure him any visa necessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I'm In America by pansophist(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2022
babaalagbo11:
you're a good person,I hope he sticks to all these advise

I hope so too
Re: Finally I'm In America by pansophist(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2022
ozoono:

Thanks on his behalf, which part of united state u reside. ? Mine is Los Angeles

I don't stay in the US. I stay in Europe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) / African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.