Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? (1133 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by 11thGoldTREE: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Coming from an average or lower class, how do you manage to raise money to achieve your ambitions: become a notable person in the society ?
How do you raise money to support your ideas and grow ?

I am from the lower class of the society, i don't have brothers or sisters to depend on because they are also struggling and have their own kids already. Despite the stated fact, i believe i can make my life better than before, all it takes is just a spark.

Just a spark and life can change for the better. To achieve this spark, apart from believing and hoping on God, there has to be a precursor to the spark... there has to be a light before the flame. But for a man coming form a particular part of the society, there is a level of darkness that ''life -changing-spark'' may find it hard to penetrate. You may say i am not being optimistic but i am just talking based on observed reality. I have nobody to hope on except The Most High.

How did you manage to break out of the lower class of the society ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Jeon(f): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
HI.

2 Likes

Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by emmynoel999: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you need more WhatsApp status views, get a vcf file containing 1000+ contact at a cheap token, send me a DM on whatsapp

Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by czarr(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
11thGoldTREE:
Coming from an average or lower class, how do you manage to raise money to achieve your ambitions: become a notable person in the society ?
How do you raise money to support your ideas and grow ?

I am from the lower class of the society, i don't have brothers or sisters to depend on because they are also struggling and have their own kids already. Despite the stated fact, i believe i can make my life better than before, all it takes is just a spark.

Just a spark and life can change for the better. To achieve this spark, apart from believing and hoping on God, there has to be a precursor to the spark... there has to be a light before the flame. But for a man coming form a particular part of the society, there is a level of darkness that ''life -changing-spark'' may find it hard to penetrate. You may say i am not being optimistic but i am just talking based on observed reality. I have nobody to hope on except The Most High.

How did you manage to break out of the lower class of the society ?
Go and sell your sperm.
or try and be a real estate agent for big landed properties, to be an agent is free, only one deal can change your life, your commission can run into millions.

5 Likes

Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lower class middle or upper class isn't really a yardstick for success. It's all about u. Hustling right and tight. Cutting off unnecessary excesses. Staying focused. Perseverance. Always keep learning. One thing i learned this year is u should always keep an open mind and use every opportunity to ur advantage even if it's against ur moral or religious beliefs. Do it! Provided u hurt no one. The world is for takers. No body will give u what u desire. Even God loves takers. How? U pray for something fervently and then boom he creates the opportunity for u to take. Note the answer didn't fall on u but the opportunity came ur way. U still need to take wetin u desire any which way. Because if lion too tey for street e dey turn pussy cat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
czarr:
Go and sell your sperm.
or try and be a real estate agent for big landed properties, to be an agent is free, only one deal can change your life, your commission can run into millions.
When frustration hook u u go come dey see 80yr old man problems. Real estate agents when dey see small life na those under big agencies. All those freelancers neck done stretch finish.

3 Likes

Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
You've got to do what you've got to do my man.
Lock your hussle in,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by excell0001: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
skill up bro
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Jmichael1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm also frm lower class bt my bombing and oil buckery work keep my body and soul together....

las las papa God no go shame us...

1 Like

Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jmichael1:
I'm also frm lower class bt my bombing and oil buckery work keep my body and soul together....

las las papa God no go shame us...
Where you staying?

1 Like

Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by RedpillAnalyst: 12:04am On Jun 14, 2022
How do you raise money for what? There are billions of ideas and ideas are just ideas. 98% of ideas aren't even practicable not to talk of executable.

BTW, I thought this was a Romance section
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Jmichael1(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Where you staying?
yenagoa...
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Highman56: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Divoc19(f): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Be resourceful to yourself and have a good character. So that your helper will locate you.
Be nice to people
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by PerfectStranger(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jmichael1:

yenagoa...
Carry me along na
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by CandyOps(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Buy a laptop. Learn how to press it
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Nairariver: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Leave your comfort zone.
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:
Lower class middle or upper class isn't really a yardstick for success. It's all about u. Hustling right and tight. Cutting off unnecessary excesses. Staying focused. Perseverance. Always keep learning. One thing i learned this year is u should always keep an open mind and use every opportunity to ur advantage even if it's against ur moral or religious beliefs. Do it! Provided u hurt no one. The world is for takers. No body will give u what u desire. Even God loves takers. How? U pray for something fervently and then boom he creates the opportunity for u to take. Note the answer didn't fall on u but the opportunity came ur way. U still need to take wetin u desire any which way. Because if lion too tey for street e dey turn pussy cat
na so my brother, come take one bottle

1 Like

Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hustle but use your head, don't wear yourself out, las las God go ansa our prayers
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by 11thGoldTREE: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
bukky1994:
Hustle but use your head, don't wear yourself out, las las God go ansa our prayers
Amen amin
Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by Richdee1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yahoo they say is still the way
Logging out

(1) (Reply)

Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into / What Year Would You Like To Go Back To And Why? / Experts Do You Agree With This Author? (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.