Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into (1134 Views)

I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday / Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) / Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into by VictorUSA(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Imagine I went to NEPA office and they were using generator and were complaining that there was no NEPA.I went to police station and they were to close by 6pm because of security challenges.I went to the hospital and Doctors were on sick beds without solutions to there problems.I went to a billonair's house and he ordered his cooks to cook his money for breakfast because fulani brought their cows to eat up his farm and he has no food left.
Re: Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into by iamwilliamsfx(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
this may sound like a joke but its true
Re: Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into by Asceleb16(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
But wait o... I thought they said you are dead now
Re: Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into by Snitch24(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Asceleb16:

Na you kill am?
Re: Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into by Demigod22: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeria is a huge joke, even God will be asking Jesus if He is the one that created this country.

There's sense in what you wrote up there.

When Jesus said it is finished, He was actually referring to Nigeria.
Re: Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into by Jeromejnr(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Asceleb16:

I think I saw something like that o
Re: Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into by Messi1: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Demigod22:
Nigeria is a huge joke, even God will be asking Jesus if He is the one that created this country.

There's sense in what you wrote up there.

When Jesus said it is finished, He was actually referring to Nigeria.
Guy your sense of humour is superb.
Re: Imagine What Nigeria Is Turning Into by Demigod22: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Messi1:
Guy your sense of humour is superb.

Thanks my man.

(1) (Reply)

When You Relocate To A New Place What Is The First Thing You Look Out For? / Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids / Young Nigerian Boy Makes A Walking Robot (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.