Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program (31291 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by kolarov93(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Benevee post=113770847]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs6Rqf0zZ6w

SPECIAL GUEST AT " AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED PROGRAM // Day 2 Grand finale

The church premises was filled to over flowing even as people across all cadres of society attended.

Our long term friend and brother H. E Peter ( former Governor of Anambra state) was not left out as he also graced the occasion.

Photo credit : the chosen online media crew[/quote
I would like to vote for this man despite the fact that he will not win.
I’m just tired voting PDP and APcheat.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Killerbag36: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Jones4190:
peter obi believes he can press Yoruba mumu button with that not knowing yorubas are wiser

He has even instructed unknown gunmen to seize fire so they can have time for election n when he loses out again they will go back to Biafra or death

Isn’t it funny that nobody is talking about nnamdi kanu again aside his family members,the monikers that use to disturb our peace before are now shouting obi,once he loses out they go back to their propaganda of biafra

I will advise igbos to continue their Biafra cos peter obi won’t win,it would b madness for u to describe Nigeria as a good country now because u are supporting obi n then call Nigeria a zoo when obi loses
copy

E pain am grin

There is nothing anyone can do about it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by deluxecad(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2022
PETER OBI

PETER OBI

PETER OBI

PETER OBI

PETER OBI

Vote Labour Party

Vote Labour Party

Vote Labour Party

Vote Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Prechgold1180(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2022
[center][/center]
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by BigYash: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2022
If they make him President now,you won't see him there again.. Abeg e undecided
Una no fit deceive person like me again..
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Lankyscot(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Na wa!
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by nazicartel(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Jones4190:
peter obi believes he can press Yoruba mumu button with that not knowing yorubas are wiser

He has even instructed unknown gunmen to seize fire so they can have time for election n when he loses out again they will go back to Biafra or death

Isn’t it funny that nobody is talking about nnamdi kanu again aside his family members,the monikers that use to disturb our peace before are now shouting obi,once he loses out they go back to their propaganda of biafra

I will advise igbos to continue their Biafra cos peter obi won’t win,it would b madness for u to describe Nigeria as a good country now because u are supporting obi n then call Nigeria a zoo when obi loses
copy
omoh... No shame at all. Your people will be disappointed with you guy. Vote for who you feel is okay by you. Leave other people's opinions too. This world isn't hard . Just calm down and enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by deluxecad(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2022
PETER OBI

PETER OBI

PETER OBI

PETER OBI

PETER OBI

Vote Labour Party

Vote Labour Party

Vote Labour Party

Vote Labour Party

Kendo1990:
Peter Obi is our only hope now. Let's join hands together and vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Ifex4real: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Jones4190:

copy

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Beno3: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2022
The Man of the people...
You have my vote.

One thing about this man is that he has no EFCC issue on like wike that has been using Court orders to stop proceedings, atiku with frauds, or you talk about Mr bullion van that has no means of income, but emerse so much stolen money.

Obi is the anointed one.
If you are in doubt, GO AND VERIFY!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by kolarov93(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Jones4190:

copy

Talk for yourself man.
Me as a Yoruba man, I will vote for Obi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by sukar886: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Youth get your voters and vote Asiwaju
God forbid , how can I vote for my grandfather to rule Nigeria... Una no get conscience at all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by specialmati(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Jones4190:

copy
grin grin grin grin seems like you have lost it. How can you be using the same line since January does it mean this is the only speech programmed in your cpu. Robot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by samx4real(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Make he still attend Redeem own abeg

Na them dey vote all these old thieves wen dey surfer us so.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Orpe7(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Tribal bigot
Why chosen no go establish for Anambra
Either way, na Tinubu get aso rock
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Orubebe01: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2022
I am obidient

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Viraltrends123: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2022
sukar886:

God forbid , how can I vote for my grandfather to rule Nigeria... Una no get conscience at all
You want you grandchildren to ignore you, and call you dullard when you grow old, or you don't want to grow old
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by ZionwolSolution: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2022
ClimaxHerbalixt:
I think there is need for this people to come up for manifestation and lets hear their work plan.
what?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by APCnaPDP: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Authoreety:
Hmmm...

Na wa o... PETER OBI!!

This guy and church..... So inseparable,... Right from Christ the king College Oguta road onitcha...

Incoming PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
m
Story, the incoming president of Ibo land. He won’t win 2023 elections. Don’t delude yourself .
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2022
I like the ideology of Peter Obi but many of the supporters are deviating from it.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by EmekaMD(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2022
May you Succeed Obi. Nigeria needs you .

most of the people supporting the other candidates are either party members, ethnic jingoists, or people who have never left the country hence does not know that Nigeria can be transformed in a short period of time with the right people in office
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by specialmati(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Orpe7:
Tribal bigot
Why chosen no go establish for Anambra
Either way, na Tinubu get aso rock
grin grin grin grin aso Rock is not a retirement home for old currupt money bags. He will retire at his home. We need younger person for aso rock this time
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by porthouse7(f): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Igbo political movement, how so low
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Naz34(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2022
To be sincere with you all. This man wount even come third in the coming election. Its really obvious , except you all want to keep deceiving yourselves. He is no match for the heavy weight that have been there long before he even became a governor.
In a free & fair election he can't win the men he is going to face. No be by social media or abusive attacks on other supporters .
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Like and share their comments on Nairaland and Twitter grin on election day, you vote for a true leader.

They told us they will rather vote for northerners, they told us power should rather go to the north if Amaechi or Obi doesn't get the ticket.

The say Tinubu's wealth isn't pure, but Obi the owner of hero drinks and Next supermarket is pure.

They say Tinubu is 70, let's see if they won't support Obi presidency when he turns 70 by 2031

Obi family is wealthy, his father is a prominent business tycoon, so Wetin you wan talk, Obi no be grass to grace story, he took after his prudent father. Say another thing, they have business more then hero and next all ove Nigeria, a family thing..
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Ododoeye0020(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2022
A fraud

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by nkem1992: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Like and share their comments on Nairaland and Twitter grin on election day, you vote for a true leader.

They told us they will rather vote for northerners, they told us power should rather go to the north if Amaechi or Obi doesn't get the ticket.
Atiku is better than your BAT....you couldn't give us intelligent Osinbajo. You expect is to vote for Buhari pro-max, Buhari is is a Muslim who is about to conclude his second term and you expect us to vote for another Muslim...oga we no gree.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Jones4190:

copy

Some of you just open internet platforms and begin to type very nonsensical contents capable of landing you in trouble.

You consider Nairaland as so much of a faceless forum that you stupidly make wild accusations of epic proportions without recourse to thoughts of repercussions. Are you mad? If you're put on a trial stand tomorrow, can you defend these spurious and stupendous claims with irrefutable facts?

You people have to be very careful the way you say things in the course of playing online politics o. Obinwanne Okeke (aka Invictus Obi) was caught and eventually convicted via this same Nairaland that you people are taking for granted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" / I Won’t Devalue Naira, Buhari Insists / Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.