Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program (31273 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by johnnychuks(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Youth get your voters and vote Asiwaju

Like and share their comments on Nairaland and Twitter grin on election day, you vote for a true leader.

They told us they will rather vote for northerners, they told us power should rather go to the north if Amaechi or Obi doesn't get the ticket.

The say Tinubu's wealth isn't pure, but Obi the owner of hero drinks and Next supermarket is pure.

They say Tinubu is 70, let's see if they won't support Obi presidency when he turns 70 by the end of Atiku's or Tinubu's tenure.

It's funny seeing people acting as if they won't grow old, and calling old people names because they got to the stage earlier
. Carry your talk go front abeg you
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by kunleiky(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin I just like this guy. Let everyone support him to change our country ship forward again. If you are supporting old money bags may nature give you a good slap. To reset your thinking faculty. The old money bags won't perform ooh
Don't know why I find this funny. A good resounding slap

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by specialmati(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:
All those young governors we've been voting what have they done, Soludo, Okowaz Umahi, Yahaya Bello, and even Obi, what have they done, is Nigerian any better
shocked shocked shocked shocked you are asking me what they have done. So it's old money bags that have done something. I they shame for most of you. They tell you you are the future leader and you that is a future leader want to die for great grand pa to come and rule your future. Are you wise at all
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Global2000: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Can't you be stupid alone?. Don't drag others in your stupidity. If you are not tired of Nigeria's situation. We are. It's not about tribe right now. I hope you get it.

Viraltrends123:

Like and share their comments on Nairaland and Twitter grin on election day, you vote for a true leader.

They told us they will rather vote for northerners, they told us power should rather go to the north if Amaechi or Obi doesn't get the ticket.

The say Tinubu's wealth isn't pure, but Obi the owner of hero drinks and Next supermarket is pure.

They say Tinubu is 70, let's see if they won't support Obi presidency when he turns 70 by the end of Atiku's or Tinubu's tenure.

It's funny seeing people acting as if they won't grow old, and calling old people names because they got to the stage earlier
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by johnnychuks(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Btruth:

Yinmu �
that your Yinmu go block if you don't remove your hand on this issue.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Shikini: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2022
A good man
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by SOFTSKILL: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:

God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by maestroferddi: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Zeeknow3245:
I like the ideology of Peter Obi but many of the supporters are deviating from it.
Be sincere to yourself once.

If you are from 22 above and have been at the receiving end of the thievery and looting by our political leaders, would you not be angry that certain misguided people are championing the perpetuation of suffering in Nigeria?

In a place like China, corrupt people are tried and shot.

And you are talking about mere frustration being expressed by Obi's supporters....
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by johnnychuks(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Jones4190:
peter obi believes he can press Yoruba mumu button with that not knowing yorubas are wiser

He has even instructed unknown gunmen to seize fire so they can have time for election n when he loses out again they will go back to Biafra or death

Isn’t it funny that nobody is talking about nnamdi kanu again aside his family members,the monikers that use to disturb our peace before are now shouting obi,once he loses out they go back to their propaganda of biafra

I will advise igbos to continue their Biafra cos peter obi won’t win,it would b madness for u to describe Nigeria as a good country now because u are supporting obi n then call Nigeria a zoo when obi loses
copy
. Is like you are not following up.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by APCnaPDP: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
kingyakos:

Guy be truthful to ur self. Tribe and religion aside who is the best among the three and who will u vote for.

U know say u be my correct nigga

I like 3 of them, respect them. I think if Nigeria was USA, then Obi would be the best to vote for but unfortunately, this is Nigeria and we have to be sensible and not delude ourselves. He is not known outside the South. The worst option out of the 3 is Tinubu not because he is Yoruba but because of the people around him. This is not the Asiwaju of the old, this is an old man.This makes Atiku the best option because he is not a bigot, he has a successful private business and performed well as a Vice President.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by SOFTSKILL: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Global2000:
Can't you be stupid alone?. Don't drag others in your stupidity. If you are not tired of Nigeria's situation. We are. It's not about tribe right now. I hope you get it.

It is about tribe, Igbo man stop being clever by half and if not you should be clamouring for Sowore he has never been there before and not Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Good luck to him.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Orpe7(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin aso Rock is not a retirement home for old currupt money bags. He will retire at his home. We need younger person for aso rock this time

When he is giving his speech come June 2023
Go and hug transformer
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Arysexy:
Carry us dey go, Peter Obi carry us dey go dey go dey go

The man of the moment

The choice of the masses

The choice of the igbo masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by specialmati(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Orpe7:

When he is giving his speech come June 2023
Go and hug transformer
grin grin grin grin na on top the transformer I they like this guess what light no they on it. But I tell you the truth Peter Obi is coming to set you free from every yoke that this old grandpa has on you. Every of your glory they are using to shine in their old age. Peter Obi will set you free mark my words for 2023
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by 00FFT00(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu is clearly an Alzheimer-Demenz patient. Watch the clear evidence below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoxPr73Elo

Mods: Please kindly delete if the posted link is not allowed. Thank you.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Jones4190:
peter obi believes he can press Yoruba mumu button with that not knowing yorubas are wiser

He has even instructed unknown gunmen to seize fire so they can have time for election n when he loses out again they will go back to Biafra or death

Isn’t it funny that nobody is talking about nnamdi kanu again aside his family members,the monikers that use to disturb our peace before are now shouting obi,once he loses out they go back to their propaganda of biafra

I will advise igbos to continue their Biafra cos peter obi won’t win,it would b madness for u to describe Nigeria as a good country now because u are supporting obi n then call Nigeria a zoo when obi loses
copy
cry me a River. Labour party has no structure, Peter Obi cannot win election, and yet una wan die on top Im matter. Make una rest Na!!!

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by SOFTSKILL: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2022
APCnaPDP:

I like 3 of them, respect them. I think if Nigeria was USA, then Obi would be the best to vote for but unfortunately, this is Nigeria and we have to be sensible and not delude ourselves. He is not known outside the South. The worst option out of the 3 is Tinubu not because he is Yoruba but because of the people around him. This is not the Asiwaju of the old, this is an old man.This makes Atiku the best option because he is not a bigot, he has a successful private business and performed well as a Vice President.

Campaign for your Atiku in peace! Atiku is not a bigot meanwhile Tinubu a Muslim with a Christian wife is a bigot ang he is unsuccessful as a business man. Tribal bigots everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by SOFTSKILL: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2022
1bunne4lif:
cry me a River. Labour party has no structure, Peter Obi cannot win election, and yet una wan die on top Im matter. Make una rest Na!!!

The problem is how you blackmail other people because of your candidate. You should have a sense of security by promoting your candidate and let others do theirs
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by APCnaPDP: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Campaign for your Atiku in peace! Atiku is not a bigot meanwhile Tinubu a Muslim with a Christian wife is a bigot ang he is unsuccessful as a business man. Tribal bigots everywhere

Oga Soft, I gave my reasons and I did not say those things about Tinubu, improve your understanding. Cheers
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by RexTramadol1: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Lol, normal level
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

The problem is how you blackmail other people because of your candidate. You should have a sense of security by promoting your candidate and let others do theirs
it seems you can't comprehend, why not read the post I quoted before spewing rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by teepain: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:

The whole thing is nauseating. I was never pro-Tinubu, but the mindless attack on his person and personality is disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Adakintroy: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi chikolobi obi ..out!
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Image123(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Lol, Asiwaju is old but Atiku is the best option? Who around Atiku is better than those around Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by SOFTSKILL: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Oga Soft, I gave my reasons and I did not say those things about Tinubu, improve your understanding. Cheers

This makes Atiku the best option because he is not a bigot, he has a successful private business and performed well as a Vice President.

The above is what I reacted to that Atiku is not a bigot and since the comparison is about three people that statement makes it look like others are bigots. Also in my opinion, Atiku has not taken full charge of any position unlike Tinubu who is a former governor. Best regards
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Image123(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Not only is his wife a professing Christian but a pastor in Redeemed. Tinubu has largely been responsible for giving a pastor Osinbajo as Vice President and two Christians Ambode and Sanwo as Lagos governors. It is unreasonable bias for Christians to attack him on Muslim/Muslim ticket knowing that is the strongest pair for him as a Southerner.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by SOFTSKILL: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
1bunne4lif:
it seems you can't comprehend, why not read the post I quoted before spewing rubbish

That is the hallmark of Obi supporters. Kontinu
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Pio44: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:

mumu, old man
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by SOFTSKILL: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
nighter:

The choice of the igbo masses.

They think we dont know

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by 2ru9jaman: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
I detest politician playing religion and ethnicity. When Igbo brothers are using the language 'we youth' I can see they have started learning how to play politics right.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

That is the hallmark of Obi supporters. Kontinu
get out!!! Hate has taken over you. Whom God has blessed, no one can curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Air Force Crew Members Killed In Helicopter Crash. / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.