Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program (31284 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Antoeni(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Political Ambitions can turn you to Anything When the Desperation is high
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by IVORY2009(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Youth get your voters and vote Asiwaju

Like and share their comments on Nairaland and Twitter grin on election day, you vote for a true leader.

They told us they will rather vote for northerners, they told us power should rather go to the north if Amaechi or Obi doesn't get the ticket.

The say Tinubu's wealth isn't pure, but Obi the owner of hero drinks and Next supermarket is pure.

They say Tinubu is 70, let's see if they won't support Obi presidency when he turns 70 by 2031

It's funny seeing people acting as if they won't grow old, and calling old people names because they got to the stage earlier

Let's pray for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by PoliteActivist: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Every family should have a person who breaks the chain of poverty. Be that person!!

✌️

How about if you are from a stupendously wealthy family, LIKE ME?

MPO, our incoming president!
#MovementMPO!!!
#GenerationMPO!!!
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2022
datola:
He should also try to attend one or two Muslim gatherings to balance things.

I believe he will when the VP is chosen. A northern Muslim, then the movement go pure, if Kwankwaso agree to work with him, then Atiku and Tinubu go need better rigging machine.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by specialmati(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You want you grandchildren to ignore you, and call you dullard when you grow old, or you don't want to grow old
grin grin grin when he grows old he will leave the stage for younger people and stay and enjoy his old age. You work in your youthful age and enjoy your rest in old age because you must be proud you did a great work in training people to take over. President is not a retirement plan for old people. Let all youth be wise for once na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Elidrisy20: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Good for him
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by chimaniguide: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Top Chimney Under 20000 in 2022

If you're on a budget and want a high-quality chimney for your home, you can find great options that are available for chimney under 20000 rupees. Here are the characteristics you should look for and the advantages and disadvantages of each one. A decent chimney for less than 20000 dollars ought to be simple to maintain and come with a guarantee and perform the task you want to complete. Also, if you're budget-conscious an excellent chimney could look stylish, too.

This model has the thermal auto cleaning system to help you reduce your maintenance. It also comes with filter filters that are easy to clean and come with a five-year motor warranty. The chimney is simple to clean and features stainless-steel bodies. It features a feather touch control panel as well as a five one-year motor warrantee. It also comes with the top of the glass is curved and a stainless-steel frame. The wires are made of plastic that is resistant to flames. for the design of the chimney.

Another advantage is that the model has an air filter that can remove grease, oil and smoke debris. The heating element is also part of the package and helps clean the filter, but does not affect the suction power. The chimney is also equipped with an oil collector that is separate. Its design is beautiful and simple to maintain. This is why it's so cheap! What is the time to wait? Check out these chimneys below 20000. Add them to your shopping cart now!

If it's about chimneys for kitchens the cost can be a major factor. However, you can get a quality chimney for less than 20000 rupees. There are a variety of options and you don't have to pay a huge amount. With the many options available and a budget less than 20 thousand dollars you can purchase the top stove chimney to fit your kitchen. Look over the top chimneys available today and select the one that meets your requirements and budget.

Another alternative is the Double baffle Filter. It has an all-black body, touch control, as well as motion sensors. The weight is 11.9 kilograms and operates at a sound of 58 decibels. It's an ideal choice for kitchens that has two or four burners. It's perfect for stoves with two or four burners and has the capacity to suction 1100 millimeters per hour.

The Elica auto clean chimney is equipped with an motion sensor as well as an installation kit that is free that makes it among the most effective chimneys for kitchens in India. A thing to be aware of is the fact that motion sensors will not always function. Although this feature is lovely, it's not sufficient to be a good option if it's too heavy to carry. In any case it is, the Elica auto-clean chimney is among the top options available for less than Twenty thousand rupees.

If you're in search of an improved smoke-reduction system then the Prestige chimney is among the top options. It comes with three different fan speeds as well as a 60W motor with baffle and sludge filters. The chimney also comes with a 2-year guarantee, which can be remarkable for an appliance of this caliber. In addition to the cost it is also essential to consider that a high-quality chimney is essential to your kitchen. So if you're looking for a low-cost chimney take a look at these models.

An auto-clean chimney can automatically remove oil particles by itself. The most efficient chimney for less than twenty thousand dollars should have an assurance and an engine that lasts for five years. If you're a very strict cook, you'll need something that offers the same top-quality service you're looking for. The Glen chimney is an excellent option for kitchens. The powerful motor can ensure that you don't get rid of dust and smoke when cooking, and the air circulation within the kitchen will be improved greatly.

Another factor to consider for chimneys less than 20 thousand dollars' worth of suction capability. Suction capability of chimneys is contingent on the method used and the frequency of cooking. For instance, cooking low-oil calls for a chimney that has an capacity of between four hundred up to 6 hundred millimeters per hour for a deep-fried dish, you'll require more than 1,000 millimeters per hour. This means it is simple to find the ideal chimney for less than twenty thousands dollars to fit your home.

Its Faber Auto-Clean glass Chimney and chimney under 10000 is an amazing kitchen chimney that costs less than the price of twenty-five thousand dollars. The sleek design and curved glass surface make it the perfect choice for an Indian kitchen. It features a filter that is easy to clean which helps to remove all grease and extends the life for the chimney. The chimney also features an impressive suction mechanism that draws out harmful fumes more efficiently. Its curved glass chimney was designed to be compact in space , and it is capable of taking care of three and five flames.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by goshen26: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2022
This time around if you invite politicians to your child's birthday they will come

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Obi is the last straw the Igbo are clutching to remain relevant in the scheme of things. After his confirmed failure next year, there's going to be reversion to the clamour for Biafra and one or two additions to Nigeria's alternative name of the Zoo. The normal Marginalisation wailings is a sure banker.

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by vovopivo: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by maestroferddi: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2022
This man is ready for the job...

So so likable.

Enemies and detractors are getting the Obific effect...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Viraltrends123: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin when he grows old he will leave the stage for younger people and stay and enjoy his old age. You work in your youthful age and enjoy your rest in old age because you must be proud you did a great work in training people to take over. President is not a retirement plan for old people. Let all youth be wise for once na
You won't say this when you grow old.

Sowore that have been shouting youth presidency for years, isn't he silent now, he realized as one grows up, one becomes smarter and more experienced.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by holluwizzy: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2022
The right word is Brainwashed.

Nigerians have been brain washed and slave trade transaction still going on lowkey.

Oysters:
A good man for a good people.

Unfortunately the Nigerian people have proven themselves to be useless and undeserving of a good man/woman.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Viraltrends123: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2022
IVORY2009:

Let's pray for Nigeria
Show us your early morning picture or ugly yawning picture
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I believe he will when the VP is chosen. A northern Muslim, then the movement go pure, if Kwankwaso agree to work with him, then Atiku and Tinubu go need better rigging machine.

God forbid! We Igbo cannot be Fulani slaves o. That would mean returning to our vomit! God forbid bad thing.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Rick9(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi isn't just a presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi is a movement one that represents the Spirit of restoration.

Nigerians are saying it loudly with one voice.

Give us Peter Obi.

Peter Obi Or Nothing.

On Peter Obi We Stand.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by specialmati(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Like and share their comments on Nairaland and Twitter grin on election day, you vote for a true leader.

They told us they will rather vote for northerners, they told us power should rather go to the north if Amaechi or Obi doesn't get the ticket.

The say Tinubu's wealth isn't pure, but Obi the owner of hero drinks and Next supermarket is pure.

They say Tinubu is 70, let's see if they won't support Obi presidency when he turns 70 by the end of Atiku's or Tinubu's tenure.

It's funny seeing people acting as if they won't grow old, and calling old people names because they got to the stage earlier
grin grin grin grin I they shame for you like this when you get old you retire and allow your proud children to run the show. Unless you give birth to thieves. So all the old money bags should give way for a younger Peter Obi. Then after Peter Obi set na we go enter stage. You see these country we must move it forward.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by nkem1992: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Naz34:
To be sincere with you all. This man wount even come third in the coming election. Its really obvious , except you all want to keep deceiving yourselves. He is no match for the heavy weight that have been there long before he even became a governor.
In a free & fair election he can't win the men he is going to face. No be by social media or abusive attacks on other supporters .
We don't care we will vote for conscience sake
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Jmichael1(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Dis one wen dey wear only black black cloths,only God knw hw he mind go dey.....
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Rick9(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2022
The kind strong force that's backing Peter Obi ehn. Billions of people are lifting their voices to heaven to pray for him.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Viraltrends123: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin I they shame for you like this when you get old you retire and allow your proud children to run the show. Unless you give birth to thieves. So all the old money bags should give way for a younger Peter Obi. Then after Peter Obi set na we go enter stage. You see these country we must move it forward.
When you grow old you get more experience. I bet you will vote for Peter Obi if he is 70, just say you hate Yorubas.
Why can't Peter Obi step down for his children, he is 60+ and he is not a youth
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by lereinter(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Obi wants to really become president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by kingyakos: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2022
APCnaPDP:
m
Story, the incoming president of Ibo land. He won’t win 2023 elections. Don’t delude yourself .

Guy be truthful to ur self. Tribe and religion aside who is the best among the three and who will u vote for.

U know say u be my correct nigga
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by specialmati(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You won't say this when you grow old.

Sowore that have been shouting youth presidency for years, isn't he silent now, he realized as one grows up, one becomes smarter and more experienced.
grin grin grin grin you are very funny am doing everything possible to train people that will take over when am old. I can't run the show till I die when I get old I stay and enjoy that old age because I have work. Just look at what you are saying so buhari is now more smarter and more experienced and our country is now no 1
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Kelsmatuc(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2022
ClimaxHerbalixt:
I think there is need for this people to come up for manifestation and lets hear their work plan.
this is one of d best comments I have read so far..guy pls become a politician n I'll gladly vote for u....very sensible n accurate....ur type will make dis country great....infact I am following u from today
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by maestroferddi: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2022
datola:
He should also try to attend one or two Muslim gatherings to balance things.

Of course he will....

He is penetrating every part of the country...

Nobody can stop him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by adriano50: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2022
If only the people who decides the fate of this country are sensible I will Neva trade obi for a dead Jagan and a corrupt atiku
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by rippa(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:

They say Tinubu is 70, let's see if they won't support Obi presidency when he turns 70 by the end of Atiku's or Tinubu's tenure.

Tinubu is 89years Oga
Which kind yeye 70
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by IVORY2009(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Show us your early morning picture or ugly yawning picture

Bros baba is old, let him go home and rest, it's not a must he should rule Nigeria, Nigeria is too big for some group of persons to say its their turn to governor or rule.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by Viraltrends123: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you are very funny am doing everything possible to train people that will take over when am old. I can't run the show till I die when I get old I stay and enjoy that old age because I have work. Just look at what you are saying so buhari is now more smarter and more experienced and our country is now no 1
All those young governors we've been voting what have they done, Soludo, Okowaz Umahi, Yahaya Bello, and even Obi, what have they done, is Nigerian any better
Re: Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program by specialmati(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:
When you grow old you get more experience. I bet you will vote for Peter Obi if he is 70, just say you hate Yorubas.
Why can't Peter Obi step down for his children, he is 60+ and he is not a youth
grin grin grin you are not wise why will I hate yoruba.and I voted for obasanjo. Guy nobody hate anyone we want the country to move forward. Since the old men are getting more currupt with power let them leave the stage for younger generations. Image Tinubu at this stage want to be president how. When we have the likes of osibanjo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives / Ife-Ifewara Road: Senate Hails RCCG, Asks FG’s Contractors To Refund ₦140M / Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.